Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help (2139 Views)

A Man That His Wife Single Handedly Sponsored Their Marriage Is In Bondage / Free Yourself From Spiritual Bondage & Grow Ur Finances / 'TUMISILE' The Newest Anti Bondage Mystic Soap Frees U Frm Spiritual Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2022
I really want to do better but all the odds are against me, i am gravely isolated.

I am painstakingly trying to stay afloat and stay alive but like i said nothing is working and the hope that has kept me awake is already getting dimmer, with uncertainties.

I pray help and succour comes my way before i finally give in to DEPRESSION that is seeping through and ravaging my disturbed soul.
Re: How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2022
undecided
Someone with genuine empathy should come through for me . 2ndchancey@gmail.com.
Like THE GAME quipped in 'POT OF GOLD' Ft C.B. 'Its a Cold world, everybody needs a Hug'
Re: How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help by IceColdVeins(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
embarassed
INTENTLYINTENSE:
I am hopeful someone will give me a listening ear, preferably a therapist, psychologist, wellness expert or a spirit filled counsellor and Pastor. I am at a crossroad and rock bottom due to my errors, indiscretion and bad judgement over the years and truth is i have mismanaged my potentials and goodwill.

I have to admit that i am on a steepy, downward slope and i am tired already. I don't want to self-destruct from my past, which was characterized by drinking, smoking different variants of high grade weed, such as loud, colorado and arizona: though at first it appeared i have the capacity and mental strength to handle the intake, so long it is not ciggarette, but what i did not know is that i was getting derailed despite the fact that i bagged a good degree from a reputable instituition.

That kind of lifestyle only endeared me to unscrupulous elements like internet fraudsters, cultists and people with all sorts of vices. I am tired and overwhelmed because i realized the road leads nowhere.

I am getting depressed by the day, losing my steam and scared of what tomorrow holds. I have no job despite bagging a professional degree and certification and no one to come to my succour for more than a decade after graduation.

I have been sober from drinking and smoking substance since the beginning of the year and i feel some relief in my body system and gaining my sanity.

I am very vulnerable now that i don't have a job , a trade or anything doing and in fact i have no one to confide in. I am scared of returning to a lifestyle that might finally ruin me.

I need a lifeline good people. 2ndchancey@gmail.com
how old are you and where do you stay?
Re: How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
IceColdVeins:
embarassed how old are you and where do you stay?

34 , Osun state
Re: How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help by IceColdVeins(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2022
I'm sorry the kind of help I can render is location bound.
You seem too far away.
INTENTLYINTENSE:

34 , Osun state
Re: How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2022
IceColdVeins:
I'm sorry the kind of help I can render is location bound.
You seem too far away.

Oh, thanks anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Newborn Baby / Parents Or Teacher--who Has More Influence On Children / Why Did You Cut Your Child's First Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.