Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister (37326 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by benjackugo: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Nigerian comedienne, Anita Asuoha, popularly known as Real Warri Pikin shared a photo of herself with her mother on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

''My mom can actually pass for my kid sister!''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZkJ3cuueow/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Just like my moma and me.We are just like sisters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by pyyxxaro: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2022
They should be careful before hackers hack their CRYPTOCURRENCY account undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Aidejay(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
benefits of having your kids when you're young.

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Adaanna(f): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Indeed! Your mom is beautiful.

44 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by nachisunday(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Adaanna:
Indeed! Your mom is beautiful.
continue beautiful and____
HOT just say it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by karzyharsky(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by fidel2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is gud

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Aforxzy(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
For real, they look like sisters. Beautiful pix

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Mpaliza: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Exkandayee(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice milfs,but how old is the warri of a woman,I guess she's not up to 30

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by fasho01(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wow.. Her mum is stunning wink

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by yanabasee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Slim girls always look younger while enlarged girls look older...

Her mother is cute and can pass for a side babe....

Anyways.... it's always weird seeing fat girls calling slim and young looking girls "anty"

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by perdollar(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
I remembered seeing them in d maltina TV dance show. There warri pidgin no here o.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by verybadmouth(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
The mom sef dey wipeable

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Sonnobax15(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
cool
Pretty daughter and pretty mum.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Karlovich: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
embarassed What a large mammalian land whale on the left. She stuffed herself with calories beyond redemption, spits.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by LesbianBoy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Early pregnancy angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Greenmentors: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Perfecttouchade: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mama d gbonge

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by joshjc(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just like my moma and me.We are just like sisters
who ask you

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by joshjc(m): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Early pregnancy, that's why I want to upload twins on my girlfriend
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by revived2: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Not seeing what I was expecting to see

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Declares Khloe As Best Dressed Female At AMVCA 2018 / I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Checkout Basketmouth’s Cute Sister Lenora | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.