Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister (37344 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Silentlyloud: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
R
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by AyomideOG01: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Greenmentors:
See how far Ghana has developed. Nigeria is still jonzing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrL0oVn6Pc

Developed like ashaiman and the rest abi? Ghana that doesn't have any drainage system. Country that everyone is channeling water from there bathrooms to the roads na him be developed country. Rotten smelling country where everywhere na ghetto...
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Koleb: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
They look like sister so I say even twins.
But I don't like them chubby
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wow. Makeup bam oo
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by steveneche(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin
revived2:
Not seeing what I was expecting to see
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by nickyj19: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
the mum don't look bad, in case the mum is look for young blood I'm available, I knack for free, i knack suger mummy for a living
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by 8stargeneral: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who's d mother and who's d daughter...make I no make mistake biko
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Blueace247(f): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautiful and happy people.

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Bouncin(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who's the mum who's the comedian
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your mom beautiful.... Erm, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by everythinggirly(f): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wow! Beauty runs in their family!
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by ElAndy1: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
No comment
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by LIONSABRE(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
A benefit of having your kids when you're young. wink
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by HRMK: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
if ur mum could pass for ur sister,it simply means uv overgrown or ur mum is undergrown!i blv the former is the main reason!check ur weight pls bcs these days men dont want plumpy women for wives!!
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Vidala(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
HRMK:
if ur mum could pass for ur sister,it simply means uv overgrown or ur mum is undergrown!i blv the former is the main reason!check ur weight pls bcs these days men dont want plumpy women for wives!!
Alaye speak for yourself no vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by SavageResponse(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just like my moma and me.We are just like sisters

Oya post your pic make we see grin
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
benjackugo:
Nigerian comedienne, Anita Asuoha, popularly known as Real Warri Pikin shared a photo of herself with her mother on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZkJ3cuueow/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Truth be told, this Real Warri Pikin is a correct African beauty.
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Tabletuner(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
joshjc:
who ask you

Who ask you make you ask am who ask am?
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Amarachi2018: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damn!! The both look life friends

Meanwhile learn how you easily design online broker website or Bitcoin investment website on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9ZAJbJJOg&t=361s
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by chatinent: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Young and beautiful.
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by HRMK: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vidala:

Alaye speak for yourself no vex
am i speaking for lazy and anything goes boys?no!am speaking for matured men!u shuld know where u belong btw the two!good day!!
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Blackman7: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who is the mother?
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Germi9: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just like my moma and me.We are just like sisters
You want to start again abi
Re: Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister by Thebig4: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Basketmouth’s Cute Sister Lenora | Photos / Top Five Worst Music Collabos between Nigerian and International Acts / I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.