Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone (43293 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by shovaychoco: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2022
She wasn't planning to commit suicide. This is the more reason you should start planning your AWOL. Stop sleeping in the same room with her and stop eating food that she cooks. This one will eventually kill you and kill herself when you catch her

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.

1st of all, Try do DNA Test in all ur Kids,
Mak sure all ur kids is Urs dats de main 1st step nw,
2nd step just knw u ar handlin de kpekus wit many men, 2 Aviod infection, dnt Bleep her Raw again
De Elders in de house will complete Advice

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by everythinggirly(f): 12:56am On Feb 06, 2022
You both should settle your differences, bringing it to the public is a bad idea.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:06am On Feb 06, 2022
When you first reported about your wife, I told you to up and run for your life and don't look back. From your initial account, it was very clear you were living with an enemy capable of sending you to the grave. Now you have come to confirm what we already knew: that your wife is a serial adulteress.

I am glad you are still alive.

Maybe the next time you will write us from your grave since your insecurities and emotions have completed beclouded your judgement.

Wait until you are dead!

Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by calcal: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2022
If truly she is your wife -RUN-

if she is a girlfriend that's okay.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by jayice(m): 2:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Baba tell her to go home n have a one on one discussion with the Dad...Y men dey tolerate cheating in marriage sef
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by TheiaTalks: 2:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Something sinister is likely going on cool

Your move? Carry out proper findings first before making any conclusions.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by muykem: 3:53am On Feb 06, 2022
You made a mistake. Even if the heaven will fall, you supposed check the content of the mail. She might kill you one day.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by muykem: 3:58am On Feb 06, 2022
ogwuche4u:

Take that woman to her father's house. Pursue all her siblings from your house, get inner peace for once. Except you are not telling us something, I see no reason why that woman should spend another night under your roof.
Most of times, marriage like this, woman is the breadwinner.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Joeyfizzo: 3:59am On Feb 06, 2022
That's a Cheating wife. If she's clean why delete d mails n messages. Or she might b planning something bad against u.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Joeyfizzo: 4:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Let her jump....u wud av checked d mail ..... U might have seen how she's conniving to murder u or sell of ur properties if any n elope with her pastor who is advising her maybe
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Born2Breed(f): 4:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by kasillars(m): 5:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Mr man, u need to man up and do the needful.
1. Send the wife siblings away
2. Stop all financial assistance to the woman as she has proven she cannot be trusted with funds and always maintain your stand
3. Prepare to walk away from d marriage coz the woman doesn't love u( she and her siblings sees u as a money making machine)
Coz na who dey alive dey reason ooo. May God help u
And lastly I need to ask, have u finally checked the phone
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Lols, funny story
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Arysexy:
You sef, man up.

If you suspected her phone, why didn't you wait make she go bath or sleep, then take d phone and grab any evidence?

Your wife fit get a sugar boy she is spending your money on. She was obviously deleting all the transfers to him or their chats.

Better go do DNA test on your baby

I sure say nobe him get that baby too lol

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Eprincess(f): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2022
I read the last post before reading this post.

From what I understand, you are a financially successful man. Your wife was attracted to you because of your financial capability.

People like you should be careful when making marital decisions. You should have married someone with the same mental capacity as you, someone who thinks like you and someone who is on the same level as you. It takes someone of high calibre and fear of God to genuinely love you because your financial status exposes you to all sorts of women with different intentions. Women like this are scarce but they exist. However, sometimes, we become impatient to wait for the right person. You never know people's true colours until they are given access to financial freedom and that was what happened in your case.

Clearly, this woman only wants your money. Well, the deed has been done. Sit her down and evaluate what she really wants from the marriage. By the way, what has she done with 30 million Naira? Have a heart to heart discussion with her and based on that, you will be able to determine what next.

As someone advised, don't eat her food for now until you are sure of what's going to happen next, you can never tell what she has in mind. If you have properties, I would advise you to put up a Will if you don't have one yet, one that states she will have no access to your properties, should anything happen to you. In fact, let the properties go to your own family member that you trust and give them directives on how to raise your child.

If I were you, I won't even bother asking what she was hiding in the phone. Act like you don't care. Distance yourself from her until she shows signs of genuine remorse.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2022
reXurrectionZA:

A proper lady will never be quick to insults a mans status especially if it's unwarranted

I never insulted him, neither did I support wat the woman is doing, but a real man don't bring out his family issues outside, especially on platforms like nairaland, what advice is he expecting to get here?
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
you this gay bastard.
I have your details and I go make sure say hand go touch you soon

Osi gay? grin grin grin grin who is gay?? Abeg jump out of my mention, shebi you are the guy that opens numerous accounts on nairaland, cloning people's account... And you were among those that reported my account severally, abeg better dey your day abeg.........

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by kmaster007: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2022
You most check the skeleton way dey her phone... If she won commit suicide make she carry on...
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Tzar(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Mark my words, you are married to a woman that will kill or destroy you. Pack what is left of your life while it is still intact and LEAVE THAT MARRIAGE.
She has a lot to hide from you and you never know the gravity of her secrets. Maybe your kids are not yours sef!
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

How do you come over any emotion bro ?
If I may ask
I take the best judgement to solve the problem. In this case, I remove every human feelings I once had when applying the solution to the problem, if i know that still having the emotion will disturb my sense of good judgement. Same way a policeman son dey into armed robbery, even when he is taken care of, sent to the best school, everything needed to make him successful in life is provided, yet he rapes, Robb's, e.t.c. the day he's caught, and faces Justice in any form, his father, the police man will not influence judgement cos of love for his son, knowing fully well that is son never lacked anything, both materially and good advice. This is OBJECTIVITY. It means be "honest with yourself" Use it instead of emotion. If the op uses emotions cos of love for the wife, even after repeatedly hurting/ betraying him, and being so dishonest to him, and in conjunction/consent of her family for this matter, by saying "I love my wife" "she and her family" will change. "Make I dey patient. " Time and again, they will hurt him, at least her brother. If they continue, he will be psychologically exhausted, b.p go come....that is where his well-being is compromised, his sanity has already been compromised, as his wife and her family are in control of his home and life then his life will be compromised too when b.p becomes stroke, and certain death. its clear his wife and her people dont like him. He thinks he will die if he quits the marriage. He will not. Your home is the best place to be happy, your husband/wife is supposed to be your best friend/confidant, not rival, who makes you distrust him again and again
Now see this, marriage is between man and woman alone, this is the first thing to know. No external influence in their union is ok, be it wife mama or papa. D day my sister marry, we take am say she's now a member of a new family,and her life will be woven around her new family alone. The day she came visiting alone, we put a call to her mum/dad inlaw to ask if they or their son were aware she came visiting, which they replied yes. That's how things should be.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Branduche: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Two things:

1) critical matters like this are not to be decided by online judges

2) two of you should seek counseling and always avoid balloon third party in dramatic situations.

Cheers

Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Goodbadbowy419: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Vickyvice:
I take the best judgement to solve the problem. In this case, I remove every human feelings I once had when applying the solution to the problem, if i know that still having the emotion will disturb my sense of good judgement. Same way a policeman son dey into armed robbery, even when he is taken care of, sent to the best school, everything needed to make him successful in life is provided, yet he rapes, Robb's, e.t.c. the day he's caught, and faces Justice in any form, his father, the police man will not influence judgement cos of love for his son, knowing fully well that is son never lacked anything, both materially and good advice. This is OBJECTIVITY. It means be "honest with yourself" Use it instead of emotion. If the op uses emotions cos of love for the wife, even after repeatedly hurting/ betraying him, and being so dishonest to him, and in conjunction/consent of her family for this matter, by saying "I love my wife" "she and her family" will change. "Make I dey patient. " Time and again, they will hurt him, at least her brother. If they continue, he will be psychologically exhausted, b.p go come....that is where his well-being is compromised, his sanity has already been compromised, as his wife and her family are in control of his home and life then his life will be compromised too when b.p becomes stroke, and certain death. its clear his wife and her people dont like him. He thinks he will die if he quits the marriage. He will not. Your home is the best place to be happy, your husband/wife is supposed to be your best friend/confidant, not rival, who makes you distrust him again and again
Now see this, marriage is between man and woman alone, this is the first thing to know. No external influence in their union is ok, be it wife mama or papa. D day my sister marry, we take am say she's now a member of a new family,and her life will be woven around her new family alone. The day she came visiting alone, we put a call to her mum/dad inlaw to ask if they or their son were aware she came visiting, which they replied yes. That's how things should be.
Thank you very much brother
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by reXurrectionZA(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
gift0123:

I never insulted him, neither did I support wat the woman is doing, but a real man don't bring out his family issues outside, especially on platforms like nairaland, what advice is he expecting to get here?
ok
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by yinkeys(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tzar:
Mark my words, you are married to a woman that will kill or destroy you. Pack what is left of your life while it is still intact and LEAVE THAT MARRIAGE.
She has a lot to hide from you and you never know the gravity of her secrets. Maybe your kids are not yours sef!
Many are jezebel’s in disguise
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Lordedifice1: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
sisisioge:
Your fulllishness is becoming irritating....imagine still asking for advice knowing with all the evidences you've gathered. Someone you should run far away from....but first,go to the police to register your voice first. He get why!
Even if the man is wrong
That doesn't warrant you to insult him
Be cultured don't go about being vulgar to people
If he didn't do well tell him not to insult him.
Please be mannered
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Stanfeelings: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:
I don't even think you are worthy to be a called a real man, not to talk of being a father, so you bring your family issues to nairaland... to get advice? Comfort? So they can hail you for your stupidity?? I pity your kids and wife. angry
YOUR HEAD NO D WORK WELL CZ OF TECHNICAL ST*PIDITY. HE SOUGHT ADVICE HERE, IF U CANT ADVICE OR PROFFER VIABLE SOLUTION, GET LOST,...PASS AWAY
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Brian47(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Let her jump na, I'm sure that the height of your house wouldn't kill her.
She's just being dramatic.
Does she have a laptop? You can sync her emails through devices so you can see her email from her laptop.
But if she doesn't you need to see those emails oo it might be that she's cheating on you.
My advice is that you should get ready for a split.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
you this gay bastard.
I have your details and I go make sure say hand go touch you soon

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

Rule 2 and 19 violation

This is a new account created by an identity theft male. He is not a female. One of his old account moniker is Amatarasha.

He owns numerous banned accounts like inspectorlawal and 999monikers.

He has many new accounts like Deboredbery

He lures men into homosexuality and steals their contacts.

Ban him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.