Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Was Into Haulage Not Kidnapping: Evans The Alleged Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Into Haulage Not Kidnapping: Evans The Alleged Kidnapper (342 Views)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Into Haulage Not Kidnapping: Evans The Alleged Kidnapper by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Chukwudi Dumee Onuamadike popularly known as Evans who was accused of kidnapping has said that he is innocent of the charges laid against him.

Evans who has being facing four counts of kidnapping and unlawful possession of firearms on Friday claimed that he is not into kidnapping but was into a legitimate business, haulage.

Read here;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/02/05/i-was-into-haulage-not-kidnapping-evans-the-alleged-kidnapper/

Re: I Was Into Haulage Not Kidnapping: Evans The Alleged Kidnapper by donbachi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Human part haulage

(1) (Reply)

Rampaging Teenage Yahoo Boys Take Over Ritual Killings / Advice To Parents And Youths : By Evang Usulo Michael / Police Arrest 24-year-old Suspected Car Snatcher With Toy Gun In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.