Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Don Jazzy Explains The Story Behind Kanye West Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Explains The Story Behind Kanye West Deal (1610 Views)

Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" / Kiss Daniels Explains The Meaning His Name And Said He Wrote “woju” 3 Years Ago / The Marvin Record Boss DON JAZZY Explains Why He Is Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Explains The Story Behind Kanye West Deal by ZiggyHimself(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
Don Jazzy: "Sometime in November last year, D'Banj and the crew went for a wedding that had a lot of celebrities and artists in Dubai. And when they finished performing, they were set to come back to Lagos. At the airport, D'Banj was mistaken for Kanye West because of his dressing and swagger, especially the taxi drivers who were displaying their placards with different inscriptions indicating their love and support for Kanye.

They rushed at D'Banj and shouted Mr. Kanye West, we love your music. He however made them realise he was not kanye but a singer from Nigeria. After the drama, D'Banj sensed that Kanye West was being expected at the airport which explained why thedrivers were waiting for his arrival, so they decided to wait to see if they could talk to him.

When Kanye arrived, a member of D'Banj's entourage, Mr Bankole approached Kanye West in a very respectful manner and introduced himself as D'Banj's manager, one of the greatest artists in Africa and Kanye was willing to listen to what they had to say. D'Banj introduced himself and showered accolades on Kanye West. He played him some of his songs on ipad and told him he just finished an international collaboration with Snoop Dogg.

Read more follow the link

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/music/671-don-jazzy-explains-how-they-sealed-deal-with-kanye
Re: Don Jazzy Explains The Story Behind Kanye West Deal by snowdrops(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2011
These guys have redefined the Nigerian music and African history for that matter. Weldone to them.
Re: Don Jazzy Explains The Story Behind Kanye West Deal by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
Illuminati i smell in a dirty tin of crap.if u dont understand what i wrote then u are not exposed,no offense tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Don Jazzy Explains The Story Behind Kanye West Deal by ahmedinho1(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2011
Ni tori mo lowo, won ro pe mo di illuminati.
Are you suggesting they are going to join Illuminati?
I don't think so.
Re: Don Jazzy Explains The Story Behind Kanye West Deal by snowdrops(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
jayhanks:

Illuminati i smell in a dirty tin of crap.if u dont understand what i wrote then u are not exposed,no offense tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
ahmedinho1:

Ni tori mo lowo, won ro pe mo di illuminati.
Are you suggesting they are going to join Illuminati?
I don't think so.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rissikat Bade Is First Runner-up Miss England / Iyanya & Manager Ubi Spend Thousands Of Dollars On A Shopping Spree (photos) / Check Out Davido's Tattoos & Hot Sexy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.