Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

When A Wife Returns After Separation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Wife Returns After Separation (46549 Views)

Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Ease Of Moving On After Separation /divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by asthmacoughend(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Don't Accept a Woman that Abandoned you to Return again ..If U do U accept Your Death.

6 Likes

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by grafixdon: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
You can give her a second chance but not on a platter of gold. She must pay for a thoughtnessless. Na their ways...
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by Hardebaryor(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please, who can lend me #1M without interest? I will pay back in installments in two years.

2 Likes

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
2special:
She might be coming for revenge....to finish the job....Trust no one
shocked
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hardebaryor:
Please, who can lend me #1M without interest? I will pay back in installments in two years.
Go to an Islamic Bank or Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by mario2k(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Righteousness2 post=109988896][i]As long as she is the Orginal wife of the man, and he is her Orginal husband, it is her Home. He should accept her.

GOD Hates Divorce. And what HE recongnizes is One man one wife. Any other thing is man or woman Decieving themselves.

VERY CORRECT RIGHTEOUSNESS 2.
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by vikstandon(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babsojimjim:
Dear all, permit me to use this medium to seek for mature and experienced advise...

When a wife out of her own wish without any current justifiable reason seperates from her husband for almost two months and has now decided to return back with the kid out of her own wish without any pressure, should the man accept her back?

Also should there be conditions attached before the man can accept her back? Mature and experienced input is highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

My advice...accept her in, but don't touch her until after 4months, if she shows sign of pregnancy. Baba no be you get am!!!
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babsojimjim:
Dear all, permit me to use this medium to seek for mature and experienced advise...

When a wife out of her own wish without any current justifiable reason seperates from her husband for almost two months and has now decided to return back with the kid out of her own wish without any pressure, should the man accept her back?

Also should there be conditions attached before the man can accept her back? Mature and experienced input is highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

More power to you. I wish you God's grace and wisdom to navigate the hurdles life presents. Thats all you need, as no two situations should be handle exactly the same
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by mario2k(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=SWATMan post=109991313]

Your suggestion is so naive. Please elaborate why a woman who left on her own volition should stroll back and be accepted back by her husband just like that. I doubt if you are married.

GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND STOP TALKING WITH AN EMPTY BRAIN.
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by ufotty2001: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Carefully check the length or size of her puss.y and compare to how u left it.. if it is wider divorce her immediately

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by West2019(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
she is coming to finish what she started from the beginning, same way buhari did for him second coming as a president of destroyer

4 Likes

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by ogawisdom(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babsojimjim:

She must have received Sense by now

She must have received Sense by now

Thanks all.

If she kneels down and apologies for her wrong doing while promising to be submissive in the marriage then u can consider taking her back. She left on her own n came back on her own

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by Yeecar(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
As long as she is the Orginal wife of the man, and he is her Orginal husband, it is her Home. He should accept her.

GOD Hates Divorce. And what HE recongnizes is One man one wife. Any other thing is man or woman Decieving themselves.
any biblical verse to buttress your opinion?
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by theophorus(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Left for 2 months without any prior discussion?

Came back and want to move in immediately? Abeg, there are questions that needs to be asked and questions that need answers.

And please Watch (becareful) and Pray.
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by Ola4lead(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
As long as she is the Orginal wife of the man, and he is her Orginal husband, it is her Home. He should accept her.

Please if I may ask? Can you justify where God recommends one man one wife to me in the Bible expect for someone who wishes to become a bishop?
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by yusluvad(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
SWATMan:

Your suggestion is so naive. Please elaborate why a woman who left on her own volition should stroll back and be accepted back by her husband just like that. I doubt if you are married.
Lol. He just yarn rubbish up there...
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by Biafranodogwu55: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Op why did she leave in the first place
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by GodisFirst: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Forgiveness is golden. Maybe she has realized her mistake.
Welcome accept her and commit all to God.
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Make she go call her parents first
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by DroppingLiquid: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
The grass wasn't green on the other side.
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by excell0001: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Richy4:
OP, I have never separated before... but this is my opinion..

<<<The question should be while both couple were separated,... has the man moved on mentally and physically?... If yes? then he should let her know that it was a bad idea for her to come back...That he doesn't see it working...There are attitude he can't find himself tolerating ....And both will find a way to handle their kids' welfare..

But if he hasn't and wants to try again,

<<<<Then he should invite her before she moved into the house to a neutral place like a quite restaurant or park where they can talk about why they got separated in the first place...Just to iron things out and make promises...
<<<immediately she moves in with the kids, both should be starting on a clean slate... No need for old memories...Just my Opinion...

seconded

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by 2Radii: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babsojimjim:

Thanks all.
Op, i wil be happy if u have her back but pls do some diligent assignment.

Her new catch might have impregnated her and does not want to father the child, thereby finding a way to push it to u.

Use ur sense pls.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by 2Radii: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Richy4:
OP, I have never separated before... but this is my opinion..

<<<The question should be while both couple were separated,... has the man moved on mentally and physically?... If yes? then he should let her know that it was a bad idea for her to come back...That he doesn't see it working...There are attitude he can't find himself tolerating ....And both will find a way to handle their kids' welfare..

But if he hasn't and wants to try again,

<<<<Then he should invite her before she moved into the house to a neutral place like a quite restaurant or park where they can talk about why they got separated in the first place...Just to iron things out and make promises...
<<<immediately she moves in with the kids, both should be starting on a clean slate... No need for old memories...Just my Opinion...
she might have got pregnant from outside and wanting her husband to father the child

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by President2001(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
What many women passing through in there ways can caused unstable mentality
Accept her back and don't expose her weakness
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by SOFTENGR: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

A man married two women in a traditional marriage, he later accepted to become a Christian. Which of the two women would remain his wife? Can the the two women remain his wives? Remember, God hates divorce. Use the bible to answer this, not your personal opinion.
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by OMBIIGA: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wait a minute !! She left on her own volition and wants to return like a prodigal wife . In that case , the prodigal wife need to prove that the bed was undefiled during self leave of absence.
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by DeGLORIOUS: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babsojimjim:

Thanks all.
There is nothing wrong in accepting her back. Many women left their marriages because they are inexperienced. They are new to the system and could not cope with the realities they met as against their initial thought about marriage. They mistook marriage for courtship. They thought that social life is the same as marriage. So they need a lot of of advice and encouragement to stay. My mother has helped many of such women. Don't think ill of her, she is back to stay. Except if she is promiscuous, that, I won't advice you on that. Follow your conviction on that.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by bluefilm: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Babsojimjim:

Thanks all.

She should be accepted.

But it should be made very clear to her that the door is open for her to leave anytime she feels like it again.

In other words, she has made herself completely replaceable.
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by SeriouslySense(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
she just left like that, could you ask her why she left first. i would not accept her, i will need to know why she left, and maybe it something that can be worked on or maybe not, and if she can give a reasonable reason.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by Emanodimo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
I don't understand the nature of some women taking away the child in the sense of making claim. If you reason that way, it is better u get yourself pregnant and unmarried in life in their parent house.

1 Like

Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by molas02: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
As far as prodigal father welcome back his son....so shall the husband welcome back his prodigal wife even with a feast
Re: When A Wife Returns After Separation by Zion243(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
The question isn't complete, there must be a reason why she left in the first place.

And as for taking her back, the condition is tied to the factor above.

But 2 months is not too long for the husband not to take her back.

I just hope she's not messing around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Week After We Got Married. / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.