Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer (31006 Views)

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" / Prostrate Health, How To Prevent Prostrate Cancer. / Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by Bmaster(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Dunno why you find it funny but from the research and even naturally, the hand cannot achieve the same purpose that the vagina was designed for.
what funny me there na the word drain.

Like seriously,if someone's sperms are drained ,he automatically became an empty vessel,even ordinary cold and catarrh fit send him beyond

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:
The so called expert did not link you to any study.
Here are links to reputable studies to show mastubation prevents cancers
https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/ejaculation-prostate-cancer-risk
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27871956/

Lol cheesy cheesy grin grin
You're even contesting it.
You go don fap all the sperm in your machine gun finish to soapy grin grin cheesy
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by SugarGirl44(f): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bmaster:
what funny me there na the word drain.

Like seriously,if someone's sperms are drained ,he automatically became an empty vessel,even ordinary cold and catarrh fit send him beyond

Lol grin
LOL. I don't know another word to use, but I guess you understand what I mean.
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by Eben91: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Masturbation whether inside or outside Marriage is Evil. It will reduce you Spiritually, mentally and physically.

Sexual Intercourse outside Marriage will not prevent Prostrate cancer, it will cripple your life, Destroy your life and Destroy your soul.
But pastor am not married and am healthy, what do you expect me to do when the Urge to have sex come upon me, may be your God will send you to hell if you have sex outside Marriage, my God is a loving father and he knows that sex is sweet and can never never send me to hell for have sex.
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by Eben91: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
nnadychuks:
You just don’t know, masturbation is debatable as a sin in the Bible, but you see “fornication”, it was boldly written. Don’t fvck someone outside marriage. I tell you, get a wife if u must fvck. Prostate cancer didn’t kill your father, forget these rubbish talks
What of me that is not ready to marry now so make konji kill me abi?
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by zinaunreal(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Masturbation whether inside or outside Marriage is Evil. It will reduce you Spiritually, mentally and physically.

Sexual Intercourse outside Marriage will not prevent Prostrate cancer, it will Promote your cancer, cripple your life, Destroy your life and Destroy your soul.

WATAVA!
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by thinkmoney(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

Sexual Intercourse outside Marriage will not prevent Prostrate cancer, it will Promote Prostrate cancer, cripple your life, Destroy your life and Destroy your soul.
Bro, I just hope I meet you physical to really analyse you. I started having questions about you when you defended mummy GO that has been rubishing Gods name in one of your comments.
My point is that, I agree with you that masturbation is bad and sex outside marriage is a sin, however, stop using scare tactics or even trying to lie in defence of God. You are not different from boko Aram when u try to invent things or deny facts to support God.
There are more than enough proofs for God in his word and world.
I said this after I read where you said masturbation cannot reduce chance for prostate cancer but will only increase it. You have here mixed truth and lie together and resort to using scare tactics.
We can agree that masturbation cannot reduce the cancer, but where you hear say e dey increase am?
If you have no enough reason to proof something, go and study more. Don't become too emotional and sentimental. Don't become a mumu daddy G.O.
Support your claims and God by only verifiable proofs. Don't ridicule God like that mummy G.O unwittingly.
May your knowledge of God increase. Grace to you
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by spinna: 4:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Unprofessional sounding doctor
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by jpride(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

Sexual Intercourse outside Marriage will not prevent Prostrate cancer, it will Promote Prostrate cancer, cripple your life, Destroy your life and Destroy your soul.
Talk nonsense comot here.
Sexual intercourse outside marriage will not prevent prostrate cancer, the intercourse within marriage will prevent it....rubbish talk.
In as much as I don't support sex outside marriage, na still rubbish u dey talk
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by FWESHVEIN(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Masturbation and prostate cancer is not an avenue to spurt half-baked spirituality..

Science is not subject to your biases..

If Masturbation does not stop prostate cancer..

If it runs in families..

Is sex going to do otherwise?

The answer is NO. But Sexual intercourse has a higher chance for preventing prostrate cancer or unwanted toxins. Nobody can stop heredietry factors from taking place and Cancer can be as a form of heredity.
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by drimzsmoke(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
WTF man

Am safe angry grin grin grin

No you're not...If you live long enough,you're going to experience some form of prostate disease except you dont have a prostate or a testis...it's a fact!!!
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by FWESHVEIN(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Eben91:

But pastor am not married and am healthy, what do you expect me to do when the Urge to have sex come upon me, may be your God will send you to hell if you have sex outside Marriage, my God is a loving father and he knows that sex is sweet and can never never send me to hell for have sex.

There is something called SELF CONTROL. Everybody is created with feelings, attractions or urges, that's what makes us attracted to the opposite sex. But you're also endowed with self control to control all of 'em. Imagine someone giving you a gift and you decided to use the gift wrongly or as rag, how would the person feel? in the same way God wants you to enjoy sex in a proper way and only with your spouse. If one self gratify it is unclean as it could only lead to a serious sin, FORNICATION. Mind you, some urges don't come unless you fuel your mind with the wrong things. So the next time that urge comes, be a real man or a woman and control it. Get rid of any harmful contents that fuels your mind and trust me you'll be just fine!
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by FWESHVEIN(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2022
dayoscape:
This people come make things dey hard person

LolzZZ. How?
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by FWESHVEIN(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2022
thinkmoney:

Bro, I just hope I meet you physical to really analyse you. I started having questions about you when you defended mummy GO that has been rubishing Gods name in one of your comments.
My point is that, I agree with you that masturbation is bad and sex outside marriage is a sin, however, stop using scare tactics or even trying to lie in defence of God. You are not different from boko Aram when u try to invent things or deny facts to support God.
There are more than enough proofs for God in his word and world.
I said this after I read where you said masturbation cannot reduce chance for prostate cancer but will only increase it. You have here mixed truth and lie together and resort to using scare tactics.
We can agree that masturbation cannot reduce the cancer, but where you hear say e dey increase am?
If you have no enough reason to proof something, go and study more. Don't become too emotional and sentimental. Don't become a mumu daddy G.O.
Support your claims and God by only verifiable proofs. Don't ridicule God like that mummy G.O unwittingly.
May your knowledge of God increase. Grace to you

Brah e just wan crack joke. U don't have to listen to only one person, collect more factual words from others. You can make ur own research. Don't be misguided!
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by drimzsmoke(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
Chai cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

I dey OnGod sha.........

I wan ask one question abeg ;
If a man has prostrate cancer, will he dick be cut off or what? Is it like how they cut women breast off?

No it won't,the prostate is inside the man's body,in his pelvis,it's not something you can see unless you open up the man.it produces part of the fluid in our semen.when it's enlarged(depending on the part that is enlarged),the man won't be able to pee well,won't be able to shit well and if the thing should spread to other part of the body(e.g. the back),the man won't be able to walk
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by drimzsmoke(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2022
FWESHVEIN:

There is something called SELF CONTROL. Everybody is created with feelings, attractions or urges, that's what makes us attracted to the opposite sex. But you're also endowed with self control to control all of 'em. Imagine someone giving you a gift and you decided to use the gift wrongly or as rag, how would the person feel? in the same way God wants you to enjoy sex in a proper way and only with your spouse. If one self gratify it is unclean as it could only lead to a serious sin, FORNICATION. Mind you, some urges don't come unless you fuel your mind with the wrong things. So the next time that urge comes, be a real man or a woman and control it. Get rid of any harmful contents that fuels your mind and trust me you'll be just fine!

This self control you're talking about,is it similar to the 1 apostle Paul talked about in 1 Corinthians 7:9....
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by Jsamuel: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Best to use STC30. It prevents and cures Cancer of all types including prostate cancer. It's a Stem Cell Therapy treatment.

It replaces, rejuvenates and repairs body cells. It boosts immunity. It does a lot.

I got to know of the product after my friend's uncle got cured of prostate cancer using STC30.

It’s not a drug. It is an ORGANIC Stem Cell Therapy.

The Company is in 140 Countries and 5 Continents.

I decided to be a distributor and create more awareness because we can’t keep losing loved ones to cancer.

Please beware of Scammers. We don’t just tell you to pay. There are forum you a added, given information, weekly testimony of people using and the stage by stage transformation. You observe and can decide to get the product or just decide to keep observing.

I repeat we don’t rush you to make payment. We just want a healthy people.
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by emmyileri(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
She has stated her facts but there is truth in the word of God that says in Isaiah 53:5...NIV:But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.....therefore I can't base my chances on the amount of sex I have or don't have, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. My body is not an habitation for cancer.
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by FWESHVEIN(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
drimzsmoke:

This self control you're talking about,is it similar to the 1 apostle Paul talked about in 1 Corinthians 7:9....

Yupp! And it connotes many things. In terms of marriage, masturbation, anger etc. Na God give am to us.
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by drimzsmoke(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2022
FWESHVEIN:

Yupp! And it connotes many things. In terms of marriage, masturbation, anger etc. Na God give am to us.

Lolz...you didn't read that verse,did you
Apostle Paul said,"if you're burning with passion,go and marry"....he didn't say anything about any self control
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by FWESHVEIN(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
drimzsmoke:

Lolz...you didn't read that verse,did you
Apostle Paul said,"if you're burning with passion,go and marry"....he didn't say anything about any self control

I read it bruh. It said if you have lack of self control or struggling to hold ur virginity, it's better to get married.

Self -Control is mentioned bruh.
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by drimzsmoke(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
FWESHVEIN:

I read it bruh. It said if you have lack of self control or struggling to hold ur virginity, it's better to get married.

Self -Control is mentioned bruh.
I take back what I said
Yeah,it was mentioned,just went back to check the verse now...I'm so sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by Constantine10: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2022
FWESHVEIN:

Bible is more accurate than science! feel free to make your research. You're right masturbation have same Dopamine release as SEX that what makes it addictive hence if two parties of the opposite sex are involved the situation is different, the aim is to satisfy your partner and vice versa not indulging in your own selfish bodily need. YOU GET?
] The Bible also said the moon is a luminary but we all know that the moon those not produce it own light, it absorbs energy from the sun. And do u know that 90 percent of women don't have orgasm through penetration sex, so how are satisfying your partner when u can't make her orgasm
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by imagrg(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07
This woman speaking has no preek and cannot teach us about ourselves.
Let her talk about her toto; she knows more about that.
Re: Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer by Akposkiz: 3:56pm On Feb 07
Noted! masturbated is not allowed is a sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast / Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.