Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Please Help: Who Knows Anything About This Site - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help: Who Knows Anything About This Site (450 Views)

Who Knows Anything About The Recent Stamp Duty Deduction By Banks? / Who Knows Anything About Pureyield Investment. / Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Who Knows Anything About This Site by aromaticmassage: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Please who have used this site before? The site name begins with (ex)come get (pert) for center and (naire) come end am. Pardon the mix-up in the spelling. It's because of anti bot whatever. Just combine the all the words in bracket and you'll get the name right. please is it worth my time and money? Please help. I don't want to make any mistake please.
Thanks
Re: Please Help: Who Knows Anything About This Site by chordrylateral(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2022
It will worth you time if you have a Worthy course to sell as a vendor and people can promote for you
Re: Please Help: Who Knows Anything About This Site by dabanta: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3xMMc-w4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUDIU8m-Fho

If u want to be financially free..there are truly ways online which u can..As for me and my house hold we use A.i (Artificial Intelligence).
The time has come where you need to take advantage of every positive opportunity.This is a life time opportunity..

When I say Artificial intelligence i mean using Robotics to make money from the F X market...Usually in d past der have been BOTs dat have failed,dis one u have never seen such a spectacular roBOT in ur life.I want to introduce you to a Bot u get and install it to any MT4 broker.it works with any broker in this world.

iTRADEUP Global is the company.they have 4 products which wen u aquire,it becomes a life time asset.

1.Beta Bot (BBT):delivers 5-10% monthly(Price is $400)trades all currencies.
2.Alpha Bot (ABT) :delivers 10-20% /M (Price $800)trades all currencies.
3. Super Bot (SBT) delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500)trades all currencies.
4.Goldmine Bot (GMT)delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500) trades only XAU/USD and EUR/USD n GBP/USD

Let me explain something..you are not renting Des BOTs,the way you pay IPC and AutoFx investment monthly and u also share profits with other BOT companies...But with any ITRADEUP GLOBAL products u do not share profit with any company and u buy to aquire the BOT..those in Port Harcourt can arrange a meeting with me,to see everything with ur eyes..but I will also send out videos u watch to see evidences .

Artificial intelligence is here to stay..make money smartly ..

To know more join d iTRADEUP Global group

https:///BXFK2x9DZ0bHbD0sQc5JMm

0 9 0 59766077

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free BUSD / Rich Dad Poor Dad's Robert Kiyosaki Plans To Buy Bitcoin Regardless Of Dip / EASY 1 Min Binary Options Scalping Strategy For Trading Deriv Volatility Indices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.