Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) (44419 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by kingsways: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Glorylynn:

you are a bitter person and a loser!

no
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sometimes the youths should learn the hard way. There has to be a serious action sometimes when students misbehave. When your fone rings in a lecture hall disrupting the lecture it shows you're not conscious of the fact that where you were going is a learning ground. This should serve as a lesson to others, what is worth doing is worth doing well. I can't condemn this

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Cantonese: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Students should not be allowed to come to school with phones!

Why should a student with no visible means of income come to school with iPhone

These are the kind of things that lure students into prostitution, cultism, and other sundry crimes

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000

A owu man talk you talk so.

Tell yourself this:

Owu shall not be my portion.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Honeybadgerxx: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=kingsways post=110016041]Good

These are the kind of things that lure students into prostitution, cultism, and other sundry crimes

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000[/quot
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Nehyooh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by ellizy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000
This isn’t secondary school brother. **Let-poverty-outta-your-head** There are student older than lecturer’s in tertiary institutions.
But he/she was supposed to have silence the phone…

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by showafrica(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Change your mindset, this is 21st century
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by ellizy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Everybody just transferring aggressions this nation as caused them to any mudafu*ker…
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Randy111:

Talking like that Edo man
Abeg you get that video? That Edo man funny die
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by hezekiah84(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Fidinno(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lecturer don buy market
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by 9isguy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Tru and get his accounts details please because he will need that 40k to add to his money to replace that phone

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Newboss(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

What is the relationship between phone ownership and income?

Absolutely no relationship. Nigerians deserve their leaders. Politicians are not the problem with Nigeria. They're a reflection of the average Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by rockles: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Chrislova(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
justus7:
This is just wickedness,why not send the student out of the class.
alaye which beating
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by philosophie: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

how exactly did you arrive at the conclusion that the student has no visible means of income?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
tyup:
That lecturer go to chop beating for my hand forget rustication

You never meet your match! You cannot even stand most lecturers one on one! And you always forget some lecturers can just flick their fingers and you six feet below

I pray you never meet your match.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by thundafire: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
justus7:
This is just wickedness,why not send the student out of the class.
even outside of the country,u don't let ur phone ring,it gets seized
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by YouandiAllofus: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Bros, there are different kinds of people and calibre in tertiary institutions. It sounds kindergarten to say that an adult is restricted of a certain device [laptop, phone, cars etc] not because of security, safety, or general well-being etc] but lectures.
TBH. What are you going to teach that hasn't been taught?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Princemoneyman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
TotoGame:
If I no lite that fucking bastardic lecturer make I die

WTF!!!!

Kitikiti lipsrsealed.. what about if the lecturer pass you kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Timblaze(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

seek help deluded prick
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by TotoGame(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Princemoneyman:

Kitikiti lipsrsealed.. what about if the lecturer pass you kiss undecided

Pass me via watin....niggar one on one dey game!
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
vastolord4:
Aunty Philo that year Madonna uni.. rip madam

Was smashing fones re modus operandi?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Ulocare40088: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Is she dead ? Chai Rip maquote author=vastolord4 post=110013444]Aunty Philo that year Madonna uni.. rip madam[/quote]
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
sadU need serious maximum shishi if nah my days u spew did nonsense. The best bet is for the Useless, BITTER, angry lecturer is to warn the concerned student/tell him or her to leave the class.
kingsways:
Good

use that 50k to beta Urself ok

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:

My 13 year old goes to school with his phone. We need to know where he is after school. Sometimes, the teacher holds the class back, he calls to let us know. Sometimes, he goes to an afterschool club. He calls to let us know.

It's for our peace of mind.

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
vastolord4:

Aunty philomena don die?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by luwins(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
vastolord4:
Okija things
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by adeoyekay(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

please I need 2k just to cater for myself
2086202150,uba
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is pretty wrong.
But sadly, most of the lectures in this part of the world thinks they are demigods.. I bet the Lecturer won't get punished for his actions.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Guiderlaurel: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
vastolord4:

You just made me laugh.. You made me remember Elele, Philo and all those mumu hall reps. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK / Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.