Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (44426 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by SonofDevil: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Graduating from university is normally an
occasion for a family get-together.
And this was certainly a big celebration for the
Ogunsanya quadruplets who were handed their
well-deserved degrees from the same
university on the same day.
The 23-year-old quads, identical sisters and the
oldest by four minutes, Toks and Temi
Ogunsanya, and identical brothers, Tobi and
Tolu, graduated from Warwick University with
Master Degrees.
Quadriple grads
Fabulous foursome! (Left to right) Tolu, Toks,
Temi and Tobi have walked away with degrees
and City jobs
And there was not a jot of sibling rivalry as all
four have landed jobs in the City already.
Toks graduated with an MEng in manufacturing
and engineering and Temi, Tobi and Tolu all
gained an MSC in management from Warwick
Business School.
‘The fact we all chose to study at the University
of Warwick was a natural decision,’ says Tobi,
who thinks a bit of sibling rivalry is essential for
success.
‘We are a close-knit family and were all
attracted by the strength of the courses on
offer.
Quadriple 2
Quite brilliant quads: The foursome, originally
from Nigeria, all went to boarding school
before heading to Warwick University
‘We all gravitated to similar courses because
we’ve always been interested in business and
management and our father is a successful
businessman in Nigeria.’
The quads, originally from Lagos, Nigeria, have
been living in the UK since the age of seven
when they began boarding schools. Since
leaving university they have all landed top city
jobs.
Quadriple 3
No sibling rivalry: The brothers and sisters are
so close they were even attracted to the same
sort of courses
Toks is due to started working for RBS in
London after graduation, Temi, who interned at
Santander over the summer, has been offered
a permanent position with the bank, and Tolu
soon strated working for one of the ‘Big 4’
accountancy firms in the City.
‘Our parents are four times as proud of us,’
added Tobi, who is mulling over two offers
from two major City firms.
‘They’ve supported us financially and have
encouraged us all the way – without their help
we wouldn’t be here today.’

www..com/talk/topic,297051.0.html

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by SonofDevil: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kkkkkk
Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by mightyokwy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is lovely, thank God for their life

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by Noneroone(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
So lovely

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by ephemm(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
God bless their mother.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by rusher14: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Simply a joy to behold.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by ERockson: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wonderful gift. LOVE THIS NO BE SMALL

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by techmart(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
wow

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by spicy244(f): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
That's the joy of "motherhood".

38 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by Godsgal(f): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wow! For real? Their parents must be very well to do to sponsor all @ once or was it the Govt. who did?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by lwise(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oh Lord I want this. ....

Plus the money I will use to train them like this.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by lwise(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oh Lord I want this. ....

Plus the money I will use to train them like this which is very important.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by cindybella101(f): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wow
Am jealous kiss
Dear God since am not a twin give me a twin or preferably triplets

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by mightyhazell: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wow! Lovely!

Buriful and healthy ppl

God is indeed great

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by greatgod2012(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Happy for them!

Happy for their parents!

But, honestly, their parents must be well to do before they could be able to train them simultaneously like this.

And then, had it been they're in Nigeria, only God knows if all of them can make it this far. Too much risks in this country........ From bad governance to boko haram to Fulani herdsmen to bad road leading to uncountable deaths to stray bullets from frustrated policemen to Plane crashes to the village Africa magic (witches and wizards)

Too many risks here that would have prevented the from them all growing up together like this.

I pray you'll continually be protected.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by nepapole(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
If to say Dem school for naija now, at least one go don hang for somewia.. If no b carryover, e go be strike(o.a.u), or suspension(c.u).

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Incase this hits FP...... Call me on this number 0803Buhari1
Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by Stefanelle(f): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wow, this is so nice. Thank GOD

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Any woman who can't bear twins for me isn't my wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by nanauju(f): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Any woman who can't bear twins for me isn't my wife
And if u can't put twins in her womb, you're not man enough

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 05, 2016
nanauju:

And if u can't put twins in her womb, you're not man enough

Na lie o. All my sperm are sperm for twins

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by yomalex(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2016
WoW

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by MrCow(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2016
hmm

well, congrats to them on their convocation and congrats to their parents. Taking care of four children @ once no be child's play

*modified*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by teepsee(f): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Thank God for that. But they no fine as I think. *just thinking out loud *
Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by tintingz(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Wow

Congrats to them.

Parents with twins, triplets, quadruplets etc are really trying, I know what am saying cause am a twin. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by Bsc(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Congratulations to them....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by MyParadise(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
wow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by kunle86(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Lalastical. Congrat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by kolatcole: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
congratulations to them,may God provide a better paying jobs for those of us in need too

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by SmileXtraone: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2016
I am tripped

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK by femi4: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2016
cindybella101:
Wow
Am jealous kiss
Dear God since am not a twin give me a twin or preferably triplets
Don't forget to add: And the money to train them

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Parents Claim Calculation Error After Two Black Students Came Tops / Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student / 2012/2013 Unilorin Remedial Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.