Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties (24505 Views)

Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / World Cup: Russia Vs Croatia - (2 - 2) Croatia 4 - 3 On Penalties / Champions League Final: Salah Fires Back At Ramos Over Injury Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Bahamas95(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2022
lexy2014:

The trophy has come to Liverpool
The trophy has come to Chelsea. tongue

Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by 27Pushing30: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2022
4ckyou:

they were hoping to win on penalty

Even against Morocco , Cameroon and lowly guinea Bissau same thing...

Why are Portuguese coaches so defensive minded?
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by tobs50: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2022
[where do you resides qu
ote author=Minimi3 post=110023607]I understand, how he feels

Please I need someone that can invest or loan me 150k for my transport business in Lagos and get monthly return or interest 15k and ready to sign legal documents. Check below for my number in my profile/ signature[/quote]
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Athemisia: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2022
virginboy1:
Senegal many of us played you full time winning.
But Una burst the tickets. undecided

Any way, Congratulations Senegal. grin

grin

Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Athemisia: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2022
4ckyou:

why is mane still closing his mouth when the match have ended
Fear of covid19
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Chrislova(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2022
lol....dude was busy drippling opponest
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by blackgold2018(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Minimi3:
I understand, how he feels

Please I need someone that can invest or loan me 150k for my transport business in Lagos and get monthly return or interest 15k and ready to sign legal documents. Check below for my number in my profile/ signature
someone loans you 150k.
With only interest of 15k??
Seems you are still a child.
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by EKOSuperior(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2022
It is more painful to lose at the finals, thank God Buhari called Super Eagles
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by errigdee: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2022
lol,he tried but the cup wasn't meant for them
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by blackgold2018(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Minimi3:

Please always try and calm down and read sometime. 15k is every month. So if the loan is for 6months that's 90k interest.
ok my apologies
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations to the Senegal team. Mo Salah did really well for the Egyptian but we can only have a single winner. Kudos to TikTok for the AFCON football contents.

Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by derecho(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
If na Nigeria don win am 7times, u for like another country to win?Talk true
Bahamas95:
So happy for Senegal yesterday, e for pain me assuming Egypt win. They have won the AFCON 7times already and I wanted another winner and luckily our West African brothers won.
Salah pele, I like you but like Mendy/Mane and Senegal more......I think it would be a double blow for Salah because I don't see Egypt making it to the world cup at the expense of Senegal. Senegal is better than them, the only major threat in that Egyptian team is Salah while Senegal has other dangerous players apart from Mane. What has been keeping Egypt going is that they can play as a unit. Senegal has good individual players that can also play as a unit unlike Super Eagles chickens.

CONGRATULATIONS TO SENEGAL.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Bahamas95(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
derecho:
If na Nigeria don win am 7times, u for like another country to win?Talk true
Even if na 100times Nigeria don win am I go still want my country to win am again. But as a neutral fan I am free to support any country I like based on say bad belle is allowed. grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by techWriter3: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]He lost to a fellow Liverpool brother... So, he should console himself.[/s] angry
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Nice that Senegal defeated the pharoahs.
Those northern African countries can play, most of the previous ones were won by them.
Tunisia,Algeria,Morocco, Egypt play well.
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by TheMostComplex1: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Salah better luck next time
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Luckysbab: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Y dem dey cover mouth talk ... Is it because of the noise??

Yes
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Joskyjoe1987: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Thank GOD O...Up senegal abeg i wan go build house there.
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by puremaker7(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2022
paulolee:
saw him crying n feel pity for him, they really tried n it wasnt easy getting to the finals after losing its first game n was written off completely..
Senegal really deserved d trophy for being a consistent team all through the group stage than Egypt dt needed series of luck from penalties to get tru the next phrase..
seeing him crying gave me memories of Lionel messi copa story, after crying for 3 times n losing via penalties, he smiled at last with dt big win against Brazil.
Egypt are playing Senegal in worldcup play offs n maybe sallah would laugh last...just maybe bcoz these north Africans are good with double legged ties.
yes they are good but the last time they tried double tie games with Senegal, they lost both Cairo and Dakar encounters.
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by NoSentiment: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2022
whytediamond:
Even Jesus wept, so who is the son of Pharaoh if he weeps like a toddler.

120mins of open play, you no score. Abegi. grin

Salah Wept grin

My God never weeps!
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Kingosytex(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2022
27Pushing30:

Even against Morocco , Cameroon and lowly guinea Bissau same thing...

Why are Portuguese coaches so defensive minded?

Ask Jose grin grin
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by R0LL0N(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Minimi3:
I understand, how he feels

Please I need someone that can invest or loan me 150k for my transport business in Lagos and get monthly return or interest 15k and ready to sign legal documents. Check below for my number in my profile/ signature

Please try sokoloan. There are lot of online loan this days.
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by seenter84: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Hamilton and vestapen comes to play here.
Hamilton 7 and vestapen 1 hence Senegal deserves to win.
How pharaohs go just hold 8 titles na ?
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Starzo: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Joskyjoe1987:
Thank GOD O...Up senegal abeg i wan go build house there.
why?!!
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Corea4king(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
The trophy has come to Chelsea. tongue

For me,I think the glory of winning this AFCON shud revolve round Mendy instead of mane. He made a very good save which gurranty their winning but mane almost cost them the match because of his penalty miss.

But I don't know why I prefer Salah to win this cup despite been a Chelsea fan which can favour mendy. Maybe Salah is a nice and simple guy unlike rudeness mane who always plays a victim of circumstances
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by direx100: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Olachase:
wetin you won take stand

His third leg grin
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Prophetdoctor(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thought he is a big boy. Big boys don't cry!
Re: AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties by Afonasa(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Honestly, salah had a below par performance, but that was partly due to the kind of players Egypt had....

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders / Pictures From The Asisat Oshaoala Football 4 Girls Seminar Held Today. / A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.