Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) (25403 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos / Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by rajiedreez: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2022
She still get mouth to talk
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Oh Lord! Have Messi

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Walkee: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Romanoff:
People are wicked.

For this reason, give birth to a few kids you can care for so they don't end up in the hands and at the met y of wicked humans like this lady.
what if the parents are related to the man and they both died in an accident?
I had friend like that when I was in the university. She had to go live with her grandmother
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Datboredberry and Candidlady, see what ur gender has done again. Even these children are astonished.

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by godsonsage(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Valobit(f): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2022
if he was well fed, will he steal meat from pot?
abeg, try to dey reason small
so because of meat, the boy should be turned to meat, okwaya?

Think9ja:
undecided

Both the woman and the boy are guilty.

He's guilty for stealing meat from pot, and she's evil for inflicting injuries on him

1 Like

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Oh my! Why do women always do this? Nigerian women really needs to be studied. Scientists should carry out s study on Nigerian women. This is not normal

1 Like

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by ZooCountry45: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2022
If you want to know the wickedness of any woman, give her a house help...

GIVE Fernandez and see her wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Neddstark: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2022
An eye for an eye. Let same be done to her face.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by ufotunang: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Let them also use razor blade to torture her.. and let her see how the razor blade pains one in the body....devilish woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Feminists! Make una come defend one of your own.

Make them allow the street judge her matter na
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Both the woman and the boy are guilty.

He's guilty for stealing meat from pot, and she's evil for inflicting injuries on him
If this is the right punishment for stealing meat, would you have survived as a kid?
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by matm: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2022
What happened to use of cane on d palm or buttocks to correct him? Don't underestimate d wickedness of a woman esp. for a child dt is not hers
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2022

Evillll
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Kc3000: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2022
If this woman's relatives use her head for rituals now people would start crying. See wickedness!
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Fourtygees: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Goat.... Useless comment

Bmaster:
What the boy did is sinful,

But the punishment meted on him is gruesome.

God have mercy on both of them because both of them have actually committed iniquity in the very eyes of God.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by AfroKnight: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Valobit:
which diabolical woman slammed her little maid to the floor?
could you show me the link?
i hope the woman is cooling in Kirikiri

https://twitter.com/lindaveesblog/status/1208635184993722368?s=21

That’s the video. However, It’s not repeatedly as I said earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b8pg57R7OQ
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Fourtygees: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Emperor88:

Weyrey...send the boy to jail for stealing meat na

Na you dey mind the idiot....

1 Like

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by skyblue4real(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2022
She is a beasts
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Fourtygees:
Goat.... Useless comment

you must be stupid for finding fault in a comment that have nothing to do with you,.

People like you dies for nothing other than not minding their business in real life undecided
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy This woman fit slit person throat oo fear them and gift0123
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2022
AfroKnight:

https://twitter.com/lindaveesblog/status/1208635184993722368?s=21

That’s the video. However, It’s not repeatedly as I said earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b8pg57R7OQ
cheesy see that smack down grin
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Osanoghodua1: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2022
These are silly women Led captive. They are actually hopeless, destitute.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by AfroKnight: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2022
hush15:

It's not even about maids, it's just an insight into how scornful, ruthless and vicious a woman's heart can be when their heart is bitter and full of hate. This could be an adult, or a child, male or fellow female like themselves. They can destroy everything at that point without thinking of the repercussion. Even the Bible recognize such and refers to such a a foolish woman. That's the truth.

That’s true. They don’t consider repercussions when they want to act out their anger.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Bmaster:
What the boy did is sinful,

But the punishment meted on him is gruesome.

God have mercy on both of them because both of them have actually committed iniquity in the very eyes of God.

There's possibility that the little boy didn't steal any meat from the pot of soup, wicked women like this can frame up house helps just to inflict injuries on them, I have seen it happen several times..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Semaj77(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2022
AfroKnight:
A normal person in rage would have stopped at the first cut after hearing the screams of the child and drawing blood

A normal person would not even make the first cut , even in rage

1 Like

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by AfroKnight: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Semaj77:

A normal person would not even make the first cut , even in rage

You have a point.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2022
saphiere & Co will never comment here lailai.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by kingmann(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Make una no blame her she just could not take it anymore. If she tell una how that boy don frustrate her u will see the reason for her actions. Almost all this young house helps are all bad, and I am talking from experience they will frustrate u like mad I had to return the one my mother brought to my house b4 them go put my news for nairaland.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by remitarich(f): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2022
sha person go marry female demon keep for house

justice for that boy ooo!!!
she must face the consequences of her demonic actions
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by remitarich(f): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2022
since she get mind go this far, that means she can kill
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Cantonese: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Aboks:
see her face like ewa

How can you compare this ugly vampire with ewa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch / Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.