Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) (25402 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos / Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Nilx: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Well I don’t have much to say about the *humanity against human in nigeria* see, I have got a lot of reservations because we can’t tell what Nigeria can grow up to become tomorrow or sometime in the future......

But once again, the future is a hole which bleeds.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Clinghton: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2022
I found no difference between her and Fulani human butchers.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by mystery22: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2022
That's to show you how wicked a woman's heart is...Go to America or France and see what their women are doing to their men...Very wicked gender

1 Like

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Uptheante(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Igbo women are so wicked
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by donhils: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Mehn...she get mind oh. How was she able to do this? All this with razor blade? She's a wicked woman
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Rayjnr: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2022
insidelife22:
the same punishment should be meted out on her.
And she will be praying for her own kids to succeed.

women.

many of them are selfish and useless
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Decryptor(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Uptheante:
Igbo women are so wicked

Her name is Kikeklomo but it was not penned down here on Nairaland.

Idiót!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by mickyeddi(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Wicked witch! The government need to ban forced Labour, especially on underage children.
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by flakkybakky(f): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Madness at it's peak, she has been arrested , the child is receiving treatment, saw her on tvc news yesterday
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Njc1(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2022
This is pure wickedness cry
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Cikoloko(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2022
They should just do same to her
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2022
This Gender are wicked
Fear them including your mother
I fear who no fear woman
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Das1mama: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2022
This is completely inhuman, some of this women i wonder the kind of demons that lives in dem but i bet this particular woman has LEGIONS OF DEMONS Embedded in her. See her face like Beans wey don sawa, see her over sized cloth like say na bedsheet dem sew for her to wear, dat her kpomo face suppose don collect like 300 slaps from iron benders, bricklayers and those guys wey dey offload cement from Dangote trailers. Wicked Witch, mother of all d akunas and olosho. Mtchewwww...
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by nakotee: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bmaster:
What the boy did is sinful,

But the punishment meted on him is gruesome.

God have mercy on both of them because both of them have actually committed iniquity in the very eyes of God.
you are very stupid ,i know you are a woman and may your loved ones with such heart of yours experience same ordeal ,if the boy was well fed will he have stole meat ,so stealing food is now sinful, it shall not be well with you for the rest of the month op.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Bmaster(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
nakotee:
you are very stupid ,i know you are a woman and may your loved ones with such heart of yours experience same ordeal ,if the boy was well fed will he have stole meat ,so stealing food is now sinful, it shall not be well with you for the rest of the month op.
embarassed embarassedMAY THUNDER STRIKE YOUR MOUTH IDIOT!
SO HUNGER IS NOW A CRITERIA TO JUSTIFY THEFT?
SO WHOEVER THAT IS HUNGRY SHOULD RESORT TO STEALING AS AN ALTERNATIVE ABI ?
IDIOT WITH USELESS SENSE OF REASONING
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy This woman fit slit person throat oo fear them and gift0123

Oh dear you are back grin where have you been? I missed you abeg...
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Cantonese: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Uptheante:
Igbo women are so wicked

That’s why your head looks like agbalumo seed and your eyes like an owl’s eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Gunayo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Teeboi56:
This woman is d most wicked human being I ever seen
Are you sure? What of bubu?
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by kendological(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Both the woman and the boy are guilty.

He's guilty for stealing meat from pot, and she's evil for inflicting injuries on him
What an idiot!
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Florydot: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
mumjee:
The heart of a woman is desperately wicked....
do not generalize, pls
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Kyari79(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wht a man can do woman can do more !!!
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by badboyTee(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

Oh dear you are back grin where have you been? I missed you abeg...
am back from BANaria
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
badboyTee:
am back from BANaria
Welcome dear...
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by olubl: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is wickedness in highest order
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by tabaski: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dem suppose beat the woman blue+black before handing her to the police. Animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by badboyTee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

Welcome dear...
thanks cheesy
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Uptheante(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Decryptor:

Her name is Kikeklomo but it was not penned down here on Nairaland.

Idiót!
Na lie
She be Igbo woman wey change her name to Yoruba.
Yoruba women are loving & kind hearted
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by ERockson: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Very wicked woman
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Decryptor(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Uptheante:

Na lie
She be Igbo woman wey change her name to Yoruba.
Yoruba women are loving & kind hearted

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by Uptheante(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Cantonese:

That’s why your head looks like agbalumo seed and your eyes like an owl’s eyes.
Most crimes committed by women in Nigeria are by Igbo women
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by farouk2much(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Potential ritualist is almost die.....
Re: Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) by HilcomTech(m): 4:47am On Mar 14, 2022
AfroKnight:
Women (Feminists) come here to demonise men and tell the world how children are not safe with men, but the irony is found among those women who employ maids.

The fact is women can be terrible, evil bosses as evidenced in the lives of powerless house maids and step children.

That viral video of a woman, who lifted her little maid and slammed the girl to the floor, lives rent-free in my head.

Shall we therefore organise a campaign to protect vulnerable children from women? Should we also stoop as low as feminists to show them their hypocrisy?

Lock this woman up for life. A normal person in rage would have stopped at the first cut after hearing the screams of the child and drawing blood, but this woman actually went ahead to give this child MULTIPLE CUTS! She should not be allowed out of prison for the rest of her life.

@bolded
That video also lives rent free in my head and I keep remembering how the evil woman tried to slam the maid head first to the ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch / Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.