Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 (64212 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by lawflec(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
8.42pm
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Okay, I just got a success mail☺
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Juif: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adanop:

Please what time did u get it.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omuka:
why don't you need it?

Long story. cool
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by SUTEMCOLTD: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Have rejection mails been sent? Not to be pessimistic �
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Fremaxx: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Me too but mine was since 2019. I got a regret mail today. Take heart just keep on trying. Explore other career options.
Realex007:
This is the 5th time I'm writing this test since 2017. And I've only passed and gotten to interview stage once. God.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Christiana9: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Regret mail, so sad.

Seems the universe is against me once again. I prepared for the test only for the person to lend me his laptop almost disappointed, making me loose
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by DonnyE(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Araunapologetic:

chat. whatsapp. com/BAzr1AQXXWxC3IgbqNy0nY Try this

Copy it and remove the space there
Kindly share new link for the WhatsApp group.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by DonnyE(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adanop:
Please is there a whatapp group you belong to
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Juif: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
I haven't received any email no regret me and no success mail does it usually take this long ?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Tokkson: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
german01:
did you reach the mark?

I'm not in the recruitment process
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Tokkson: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Talanf:
Guys, I didn't pass the exam too but the question I have is; why are all these companies always using the same multi decade method of timed English and math questions as a metric to determine smart people?

The fact that they reject smart people who are not as fast is actually a big deal for me.

I was not happy when I finished the test because I knew I could get a 90% easily but the fact that it was a timed test made me tired before I even started and that communicates the amount of pressure you will have to face on the job that is why they keep recruiting every year- people keep leaving them. Well, some of us are not built for pressure work.

My advice, the top multinationals who are focused on the Gen Z work force will not test your intelligence by putting you under a third party's idea of testing for intelligence. A great example is Nestle.

Apart from the fact that this method is unfair as it gives a higher chance to applicants with quantitative educational backgrounds, this idea of timed test is just a lazy method that works for recruiters, they have over 20,000 applicants and need to cut it down to 65, they just run to timed quantitative and qualitative tests and boom! everybody gets a rejection mail.

So, if you did not pass PWC's test, you are not dull, they have just asked a tortoise to fly and ignored the wisdom that the birds cannot offer. It is not the end of the world. Move on, there are other companies out there whose money becomes PWC's revenue.

But nestle did a bit of timed quantitative test too na?

Nestles timer was crazily fast sef

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Omuka: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tokkson:

But nestle did a bit of timed quantitative test too na?

Nestles timer was crazily fast sef
nestle was different from pwc.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Tokkson: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omuka:
nestle was different from pwc.

He was questioning the timing factor in PwCs test. And i was letting him know that Nestle's assessments were also timed.

So both tests basically are trying to look for same trait; speed and accuracy.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by ezinneglory93(f): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Has everyone received mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Juif: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
ezinneglory93:
Has everyone received mail
I haven't seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Juif:

Please what time did u get it.

8:35pm was when they sent it but I saw it around 10:30 due to network issue
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
DonnyE:

Please is there a whatapp group you belong to

No, I don't belong to any WhatsApp group page. I get all info from here
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Xprincess: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Awww, congratulations, please how did you do it ?
ALKARULEZZ:

I got a success mail. I don't even know if I need the job.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Xprincess: 5:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Awww, congratulations, please how did you do it ? ���
iSleek:

I got a Personality Test Invite
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Xprincess: 5:38am On Mar 19, 2022
I got a regret mail, have been so sad since
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by adibo(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Adelakun5:
Please anybody with success mail?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Xprincess:
Awww, congratulations, please how did you do it ?

Grace and experience. smiley
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2022
qanda:
How I got into PwC – Job Test, Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and Interviews

I am writing this piece to inform and guide individuals who are trying to get into PwC. Here is my story:

Not having an Accounting/finance background, I initially thought getting into the big 4 was beyond my reach, irrespective of the fact that it was clearly stated as a criteria that anyone from any course of study is eligible to apply. I saw those getting into these firms as super humans and not in my league. So in my first attempt at PwC, the self-belief was lacking and I wrote the test with self doubt and unsurprisingly I didn't scale through. I later realised that a friend of mine, without an accounting background or prior experience, in the same circumstance as i am scaled through. Then it dawned on me that it was actually possible to get into PwC if my mindset was right.

In my second attempt, I got in. What did I do differently?

The recruitment processes are in 3 stages and usually last for between 5 - 6 months:

1. Proctored Online test (SHL) (the timeline to take the test is usually around 4-5 days and feedback is received 1-2 weeks later)

2. OPQ (Occupational personality questionnaire) (timeline to take the test is around 3-4 days and feedback is received about 2 weeks later)

3. Interview (this spans for about 1 month and feedback is received between 2 weeks to 1 month from the last date of interview)

The aptitude tests are of 2 sections, verbal and numerical and how I was able to navigate through that hurdle was to constantly practice the past questions materials in order to familiarize myself with the question styles and techniques. I made sure I covered the past questions from front to back (The materials I studied with are available at the Job test section of Q and A App, Install the App on Playstore

I also joined WhatsApp study groups where we thrashed out difficult questions too. That really helped put me in great shape for the test.

For the second stage (OPQ), its all about your personality/traits and whether or not, it aligns with that of the firm as well as the Business unit you apply for. How i was able to navigate that was that i combed their websites to know more about the firm, their values, mission and vision. I also reached out to people already working in the firm (especially via LinkedIn) in order to gain more insights about the company, the values and attributes they hold dear. These really helped and it enabled me align my responses to the values of the firm. Consistency in your response also is very important because a question could come in different forms and you have to be consistent with your responses.

For the last stage (interview): When I got to the interview stage.........

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THE JOB TEST SECTION OF Q AND A APP.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

This helped me a lot for the preparation of my aptitude test. Can you please give us an hint or material to prepare for the OPQ? Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Xprincess:
Awww, congratulations, please how did you do it ? ���

Quanda gave us an hint of a Q&A. I practiced it. 95% of the question came out word for word, like no difference and the answers were the same. It was like I had dubbs but it was because of the past question I used.
Download the Q&A app and check, I am sure you will be surprised to see the questions you saw in the test.
I hope it will be the same next year so you can use it to practice.
I really wanted to tell people that they should download it but I registered on nairaland that day and I had to wait one week before I could start posting

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Sirhethat12(f): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Xprincess:
I got a regret mail, have been so sad since

Sorry to hear that. Better opportunities ahead. They should have at least waited till day break before sending it
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Adelakun5: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Sirhethat12:

Sorry to hear that. Better opportunities ahead. They should have at least waited till day break before sending it

Did they send regret mail this morning again?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Sirhethat12(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Adelakun5:

Did they send regret mail this morning again?

I'm not sure. But based on past trends those of us yet to get feedback will be getting a regret mail.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by ezinneglory93(f): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2022
I thought regret mails were sent yesterday
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Halyma(f): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2022
We that have not gotten neither success mail nor regret mail nko?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Adelakun5: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Halyma:
We that have not gotten neither success mail nor regret mail nko?
\

lets be positive o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Juif: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2022
They should have just sent everything at once so we can move on with our lives.
Sirhethat12:

I'm not sure. But based on past trends those of us yet to get feedback will be getting a regret mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network. / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.