Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,136 members, 7,852,860 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? (1688 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Which Country Can I Emigrate To With 12million Naira? / Which European Country Can One Enter With #800,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Japatinzz: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hi nairalanders, pls i need advice on which country i could go to study with my 12m, i have my Bsc degree i recently obtained from a University in Benin Republic. I'll be 30 this year and i want to leave this country unfailingly this year.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
this kon3 don tire everybody

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Japatinzz: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
this kon3 don tire everybody

I swear bro, mans just got to move

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by ICaSNg(f): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Japatinzz:
Hi nairalanders, pls i need advice on which country i could go to study with my 12m, i have my Bsc degree i recently obtained from a University in Benin Republic. I'll be 30 this year and i want to leave this country unfailingly this year.

Depending on your previous course and intended course:

1. 1 year Masters degree in Republic of Ireland - Average Tuition starts from 9000 euros (4.5m)- if single funds required for visa application is 7,000 euros (3.5m)- visa fee and health insurance is approximately 550 euros - 250,000 naira. Overall projected cost is 8.5m. After 1 year Masters program, students automatically get 2 - 5 years work permit. Visa guarantee is 90%

2. 1 year masters or Postgraduate certificate program in Canada - Costs an average of 5.5m (17,000CAD). Some schools may be cheaper while others may be more expensive though. Expected proof of funds for visa application is 10000 CAD to 12000CAD - 4.5m; visa guarantee is 40%. Overall projected cost is 10.5m inclusive of visa fee, IOM / Medical tests, ielts etc

3. The UK has 95% visa guarantee and 2 years post study work permit after completing a 1 year masters program. However, proof of funds for visa application excluding tuition often ranges from 8m to 12m depending on the university of choice.

Additional fees for UK are, visa fee at 486 usd to 503 usd
Medical health surcharge from 986 usd to 1600 usd depending on the duration of program

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Nbotee(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ppl dey move from dis country on a daily basis. Before it used to be ppl who are struggling here looking to travel for pastures green abroad, dis days it is those who are supposed to be comfortable at the very least leaving d country. I know ppl that have sold their houses and personal properties dis past couple of weeks alone. Anoda one already listed his house for sale to raise money to japa

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Japatinzz: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nbotee:
Ppl dey move from dis country on a daily basis. Before it used to be ppl who are struggling here looking to travel for pastures green abroad, dis days it is those who are supposed to be comfortable at the very least leaving d country. I know ppl that have sold their houses and personal properties

No lies
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by JapaProfessor: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
If you're going into IT, apply to schools in Estonia.
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by NairalandMD: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
As in!
ehn!
My uncle is hell-bent on travelling again after returning from Italy 3 year's ago, even do he has millions he can easily invest home here and be making cool cash.
Have introduced him to many good businesses, which he always loose interest even before investing...
the story long abeg.
Nigerians travel's to even worst nation than nigeria all in the name of travelling abroad, imagine dis OP too wey get 12million naira & still wan go slave hin lyf for abroad

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Japatinzz: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
JapaProfessor:
If you're going into IT, apply to schools in Estonia.

Why Estonia please?? Cos I’m actually thinking of the UK or Ireland as suggested
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by JapaProfessor: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Japatinzz:

Why Estonia please?? Cos I’m actually thinking of the UK or Ireland as suggested

It is a tech friendly country. UK And Ireland will serve you well.
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Spider20: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Avoid UK
I repeat avoid UK angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by HRprof: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Person wey make 12 million in Nigeria �� Suppose think of visiting abroad for holiday not just to Japa for greener pasture wey him no go see there . Is raining everywhere cool

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2022
NairalandMD:
As in!
ehn!
My uncle is hell-bent on travelling again after returning from Italy 3 year's ago, even do he has millions he can easily invest home here and be making cool cash.
Have introduced him to many good businesses, which he always loose interest even before investing...
the story long abeg.
Nigerians travel's to even worst nation than nigeria all in the name of travelling abroad, imagine dis OP too wey get 12million naira & still wan go slave hin lyf for abroad
are you saying nigeria is better than italy?
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Horlamidei(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Spider20:
Avoid UK

Why
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Welcomme: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Spider20:
Avoid UK
Why should he avoid UK?
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Spider20: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Welcomme:
Why should he avoid UK?
There's nothing buzzing in UK ok
UK will drain any penny you bring in to the country.
Nothing to write home about
Avoid UK for your own sanity............
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Newsolutions: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Japatinzz:

I will advise you to add language as a criteria too. 12m will take you to many European countries . Check out Wakadoctor on Instagram for tips
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by GboyegaD(m): 3:05am On Feb 10, 2022
Please be careful so that you wouldn't be duped.
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Japatinzz: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Newsolutions:

I will advise you to add language as a criteria too. 12m will take you to many European countries . Check out Wakadoctor on Instagram for tips

Okay thanks a lot
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Japatinzz: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
GboyegaD:
Please be careful so that you wouldn't be duped.

Sure thanks man
Re: Which Country Is The Best And Easiest To Enter With 12million Naira??? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Japatinzz:

bros go vietnam teaching job is ur best bet.

GAMBIA

RWANDA if u are d business type

avoid europe for now

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Visa-advice Needed / Things To Do In Abuja. / Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.