Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

South Africa Visa-advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Visa-advice Needed (1662 Views)

Urgent!!! Benin Republic (cotonou) Passport Holder Fly To South Africa Visa Free / Migrating To The UK With Family On Education Visa - Advice Needed / I Need USA Visa Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Visa-advice Needed by MOFBISH: 2:16pm On May 18, 2022
I applied for a South Africa Visa short visit (to attend a meeting in our SA office) since March 31, 2022 and until now i don't have any response.
VFS call centre said they cannot do anything at about it.
Mail and calls to South Africa HC are not being responded to.
I have previously visited SA three times with no issue.

I need my passport urgently for other travels.

Please i need advice on what to do or you can share similar experience on what might be causing the delay.
Re: South Africa Visa-advice Needed by sliksusan: 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
MOFBISH:
I applied for a South Africa Visa short visit (to attend a meeting in our SA office) since March 31, 2022 and until now i don't have any response.
VFS call centre said they cannot do anything at about it.
Mail and calls to South Africa HC are not being responded to.

Please i need advice on what to do or you can share similar experience on what might be causing the delay.

You didn't have to go to the embassy to apply for South Africa visa. You can apply for an e-visa. Nigeria passport among countries can apply for South Africa e-Visa
https://www.southafricavisa.com/e-visa-south-africa-launch/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Visa-advice Needed by semmyk(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2022
You may need to retrieve your passport or the ground of necessity to travel for other critical business exigencies.
For SA, with 9ja passport holders, complete the online e-visa application
-- you should be able to hold on to your passport
MOFBISH:
I applied for a South Africa Visa short visit (to attend a meeting in our SA office) ...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Visa-advice Needed by BldrDozie: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please any update on the delay in visa? It's taking ages for long term visa applicants. One can't even contact anybody to make complain.

(1) (Reply)

Been To Libya? Share Your Own Experience / Something You Wouldn´t Expect To Find In Kabul: Look! / Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.