Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? (20477 Views)

Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Which Of This Skills Should I Learn / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by babavik: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:
You should be thinking of skills that are exponential in nature and in your list above, fridge reparation takes the lead. The problem with the other jobs is that you can't outsource and scale it, for example you must spend time to barb, and the payments are fixed.

With fridge repairs, there are lots of branch to it such as AC, selling of fridge itself, swapping of fridges, parts and auction, and have a warehouse in different location both nationally and internationally, and grow it to a multi million dollar company with lots of people working for you. Imagine being the sole supplier of fridge access Nigeria from Thermocool for example.

Imagine have a contract from Coca-Cola to repair and supply all their fridge needs, and as one company does that, they pass the news to their other ceo friends and you keep going higher. But learning how to repair fridge is one thing, knowing how to run and scale a business is also another thing. So be watchful of that.
You seem to have ample knowledge in many field.
If you're active on any social media like Twitter, instagram etc you can drop your handle, I will definitely follow up
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Agentsalt: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lightway:

Don't you have a certificate
I have OND in electrical electronic.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Agentsalt: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
bluefilm:

Choose the one/s that gives you the most joy.

Don't always wait for people to decide for you. undecided
I have joy for the generator mechanic.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Agentsalt: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
vikgreen01:

Op Which state are u pls… mk we gather go learn together… I see that fridge nd HRAC they are advising as dope…
Am in Lagos state.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Agentsalt: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Haq147:
why don't you go into digital marketing?
what about affiliate marketing
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Gee64: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
What's that please?
emetisuccess:
Go and learn frontend web development
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by TKAY12(f): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
What about you learning mini importation of goods from China and start your own business, but it's majorly for women.. thou guys too could sell like men and electrical things.... It very cheap from China, u make double gain of what u bought...
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by chikachuks1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Here is a detailed list of relevant skills you can learn. Follow the link below

https://www.infoducation.com/profitable-and-best-information-technology-skills/
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Greenleaf247: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agentsalt:
Generator mechanic. He said he will teach me for free.
Barbing. He said 25k
Fridge repairs. 30k plus form 3k
Rewinding of coil and repair of fans. 25k also.
Please I need your help in picking the lucrative one for future purpose.

Go for digital skills, Digital marketing or copywriting
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Jjennecco: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Go for digital skill like affiliate marketing
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Dannyyoung26(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Agent Salt choose Rewinding of coil and repair of fans based on the underlisted info:
1. Generator Machanic will need Rewinder of coil whenever the generator coil is bad and to buy new one is a tall order.
2. Fridge Repair will need Rewinder of coil anytime compressor is bad especially aircondition compressor.
3. Barber is meant for lazy youth.
You can prize down the learn job of 25k to 15k just to start with.

please why must you recoil a compressor?
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by bluefilm: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agentsalt:
I have joy for the generator mechanic.

Then what are you still waiting for?
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by emetisuccess(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gee64:
What's that please?

Web development (coding)
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by aromaticmassage: 3:31am On Feb 15, 2022
phransix2:
Go and learn Signage and thank me later...
bro abeg check. Your mail. I. Sent you a mail. Waiting for your reply please. Thanks
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by talk2chomchom: 3:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Please who knows anything about this affiliate site. E*x*p*e*r*t....naire
Kindly remove the asterisk and the dots. Then you will get the name.
I don't want to do any mistake that I may regret after. Please anything you sincerely know about the site please let me know
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by InoGetJoy: 6:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Agentsalt:
Barbing. He said 25k
Go for car mechanic. I know it's not in your list but believe me it's highly lucrative. The one that fixes my car told me he goes home with at least 15k daily. Small boy o, my younger brother's agemate but he now has 6 boys under him. Just learn and focus on Japanese or German cars
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Goldbw122(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Go for car mechanic. I know it's not in your list but believe me it's highly lucrative. The one that fixes my car told me he goes home with at least 15k daily. Small boy o, my younger brother's agemate but he now has 6 boys under him. Just learn and focus on Japanese or German cars
That was my suggestion, thanks nice one

I pray he has strength and undivided focus to be able to learn the job, you can make more than that if you do the job and you are successful, you know customer referring customers...
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Recoil of A/c compressor is not totally bad but depends on the customers or technicians. For instance, technicians informed a customer that a new a/c compressor is 45k-50k also that he can recoil the compressor with guarantee of 6months for 30k. Then the customer will decides.
Dannyyoung26:
please why must you recoil a compressor?
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Dannyyoung26(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Recoil of A/c compressor is not totally bad but depends on the customers or technicians. For instance, technicians informed a customer that a new a/c compressor is 45k-50k also that he can recoil the compressor with guarantee of 6months for 30k. Then the customer will decides.

Boss, I'm an hvac trainer/engineer...
The efficiency of working on a burnt or faulty compressor to be it to live is very minimal and the lifespan is very low.
However, in hvac, we don't recommend that. We rather get another compressor for optimal output.
As a technician or engr, when you are dealing with compressors, recommending a recoil or repair on lower h.p compressors is a waste of time and depreciate your professionalism.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by okoroemeka(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Agentsalt post=110038338]Generator mechanic. He said he will teach me for free.
Barbing. He said 25k
Please I need your help in picking the lucrative one for future purpose.[/quotel]go and learn auto electrician mostly on Toyota, Honda,Benz,etc,concentrate to learn how to rectify and repair fuel pump,injector,air flow meter,ignation,sensors,ecu or brainbox,abs systems, different relays and modules,my electrician friend makes more than #10k daily on a bad day

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by InoGetJoy: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Goldbw122:

That was my suggestion, thanks nice one

I pray he has strength and undivided focus to be able to learn the job, you can make more than that if you do the job and you are successful, you know customer referring customers...
Exactly. My younger brother referred me to him, and i've referred more than 4 other people to him because he's very good. There's no time I've been to his workshop and more than 9 people didn't bring cars there.
As long as you're good at being a mechanic you'll always have work
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Goldbw122(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Exactly. My younger brother referred me to him, and i've referred more than 4 other people to him because he's very good. There's no time I've been to his workshop and more than 9 people didn't bring cars there.
Yes oo and the money make sure you save or invest and use it to do something important, like buildings house, I know that will take patient and cool savings or doing business that will make profit
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Agentsalt: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Boss thanks for your advice I really appreciate, is his workshop in Lagos.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by InoGetJoy: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Agentsalt:
Boss thanks for your advice I really appreciate, is his workshop in Lagos.
No bro, in Owerri. Another great part is that even if or when you relocate to a foreign country you'll always have work because cars are used everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Agentsalt: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=okoroemeka post=110243695][/quote]Thank you boss,is your Electrician friend Based in Lagos.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by saintruky(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2022
phransix2:

Google Signages

Na online learning?
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by phransix2: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2022
saintruky:

Na online learning?

Nope have an insight of what signage is.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by saintruky(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
phransix2:

Nope have an insight of what signage is.

Okay... Done that... U get materials to gift me ma study?
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by phransix2: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2022
saintruky:

Okay... Done that... U get materials to gift me ma study?

This one no be book matter oh na hands on training...

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by saintruky(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2022
phransix2:

This one no be book matter oh na hands on training...

Pratical abi... Na there d problem dey... Cos i nor know where to get such training
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Adelekedaboss(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
I work from home and make enough money to cater for my family.

I may not recommend any of what you listed but I can share with you my skill(s) and how I work with it(them), making at least 450k weekly.

It's called Affiliate Marketing. I'm also an Entrepreneur.

Message me on WhatsApp- 08157811666
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Walexz02(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Agentsalt:
Barbing. He said 25k
Please go for rewinding of coil( it is very vast and you can work for many company even if you don't have your workshop yet)
Barbing saloon is saturated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Bet On Myself?; I Need Your Advice. / Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days / Why Are All Africans Studying Nursing In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.