Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How IELTS Deprived My Sister Of A Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How IELTS Deprived My Sister Of A Scholarship (212 Views)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How IELTS Deprived My Sister Of A Scholarship by alluringsophy(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
I never knew your score on IELTS can deprive you of getting a scholarship into an international university,not untill it bleeped my sister up,she did not reach the IELTS cutoff mark for the University she applied, that was how she got rejected.so she had to retake the exam, this time she bought a preparatory study material by ademiluyi David for a tiny fee.
The study materials really worked wonders for her. she got a total score of 8.5. she later reapplied for the scholarship and they approved her application.i would recommend that preparatory material for those intending to write IELTS, It Will really guide you through
Re: How IELTS Deprived My Sister Of A Scholarship by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
alluringsophy:
I never knew your score on IELTS can deprive you of getting a scholarship into an international university,not untill it bleeped my sister up,she did not reach the IELTS cutoff mark for the University she applied, that was how she got rejected.so she had to retake the exam, this time she bought a preparatory study material by ademiluyi David for a tiny fee.
The study materials really worked wonders for her. she got a total score of 8.5. she later reapplied for the scholarship and they approved her application.i would recommend that preparatory material for those intending to write IELTS, It Will really guide you through. if you need the study material,u can get it here.

https:///3uwZwrd
Really bro

You want to advertise and the link is dead?

(1) (Reply)

Study-in-uk: University Of Leeds UK 2022 School Of Philosophy, Religion... / Maryam Ogunbayo Overall Winner Of The Nigerian Young Scientist Competition / DID YOU KNOW? Schools Will No Longer Be Registered As Business Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.