Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF (5027 Views)

Most Jews Do Not Like To Admit It, But Our God Is Lucifer -Harold Wallace / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

You and I must have different definitions for reality
Practical benefits as in....?

The highlighted should come to mind when we want to discuss.
You and i are intelligent beings but our line of thought may differ, you may choose doing something even when you're not GAINING anything from it but i only do things that will bring me GAIN.
So what have you been GAINING from your line of thought? smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

I already told you twice, or do you want me to use crayons this time? cheesy

Let's talk about ASSERTIONS!

Some people may assert that others are fools just because they hold unto some forms of ideology but what evidence do they have?

That's why we need to ask of the benefits they're getting from what they think they have that others don't! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

You don't have freedom of thought grin

Real intellectuals makes the best use of their brains for BENEFITS, though everyone believes they're sound in mind but only the wise knows what it means to be a blessing among other humans.
Of course to an INSANE everyone else is a fool because they do things in common unlike him who thinks and does things differently, but the problem he has is that there is no benefit in what the insane is doing, yet he strongly hold onto the opinion that all others are INSANES! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by SpiritLifeNG: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

Your God is a merciless warlord and has orchestrated the death of countless women and children

You walk in the vanity of your mind. You don't know the essence of life. You speak vile of a being whose light you cannot approach. You live comfortably in the darkness and in bondage of the princes of this world who have darkened your understanding and alienated you from the life of God through the ignorance in your heart and by the blindness of your mind.
So, you are ever hearing but not understanding, seeing but not perceiving. Immorality is your dwelling. Poor mortal!

John 8:43-44 KJV
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

[44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what have you been GAINING from your line of thought? smiley

Freedom from voluntary self-enslavement to an imaginary tyrant cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by Dtruthspeaker: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

.......but did you know there is a SECRET book of John? [google the lost books of the Bible or the gnostic codices found in Nag Hammadi in Egypt]...

You base your presentation on "Secret books, banned gospels" all conveniently suiting the kind of narrative that every God Hater will be joyed to see?

A thief could as well conveniently find a secret book which says "it is law full to steal". grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Some people may assert that others are fools just because they hold unto some forms of ideology but what evidence do they have?

How about the fact that you believe six billion people are all crazy, and only the people who follow your specific brand of dogmatism have the secret key to unlocking the universe? I'm constantly amazed at the arrogance and lack of intelligence of the "True Believers" out there. You should try traveling a bit, see different cultures. Realize you've been raised by fools in a bubble and become a fool just like those who raised you.

That's why we need to ask of the benefits they're getting from what they think they have that others don't! smiley

Your question has been asked and answered numerous times. You're a slave to Yahweh cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by Dtruthspeaker: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
GodIsDead:

And yet you are voluntarily self -enslaved to your body, which is also an imaginary tyrant to you. grin

So you escaped not! grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by Dtruthspeaker: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
There really is some bad weeed out there. grin

What a broken crack head thread! grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Real intellectuals makes the best use of their brains for BENEFITS, though everyone believes they're sound in mind but only the wise knows what it means to be a blessing among other humans.

Why does there have to be costs or benefits? For all I care, you can explicity decide to believe in Superman, but no matter how badly you wanted to, you wouldn't actually believe in him because you know he isn't real. The same goes for deities. You want to believe and claim to believe, but I don't think that you actually do. This is why you religious keep asking atheists dumb questions like this. You REALLY need your supposed beliefs to be reinforced and validated because you're desperately trying to convince yourself. cheesy

Of course to an INSANE everyone else is a fool because they do things in common unlike him who thinks and does things differently, but the problem he has is that there is no benefit in what the insane is doing, yet he strongly hold onto the opinion that all others are INSANES! smiley

This response sounds like a last ditch effort; like you're looking for at least one good reason, to continue to try to pretend to believe. If he or she could convince just one person, it would make it a little easier to keep on pretending themselves grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

You walk in the vanity of your mind. You don't know the essence of life. You speak vile of a being whose light you cannot approach. You live comfortably in the darkness and in bondage of the princes of this world who have darkened your understanding and alienated you from the life of God through the ignorance in your heart and by the blindness of your mind.
So, you are ever hearing but not understanding, seeing but not perceiving. Immorality is your dwelling. Poor mortal!

John 8:43-44 KJV
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

[44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

grin This is a pitiful attempt at psychological projection. You need to go brush up on the history of your religion. The religion you and your brethren practice today is a caricature of the original Christian religion. You are slave to the Demiurge Yaldabaoth. Let that sink in, and stop groaning in my mentions tongue
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You base your presentation on "Secret books, banned gospels" all conveniently suiting the kind of narrative that every God Hater will be joyed to see?

A thief could as well conveniently find a secret book which says "it is law full to steal". grin

Your unbelief doesn't impress me. You have been programmed to believe only the lies you were indoctrinated with. Like Jesus prophesied, you're among the animals to be sacrificed to the false god. It is your fate, you unfortunate heathen grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And yet you are voluntarily self -enslaved to your body, which is also an imaginary tyrant to you. grin

So you escaped not! grin

Gibberish from a religious loonie. Even if I were enslaved to my body (LOL), at least my body is real. You're enslaved to an imaginary fairy tale. There is no possible escape for you. Your fate is a most unfortunate one grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
There really is some bad weeed out there. grin

What a broken crack head thread! grin

Awwwwn. Does someone need some aloe for his butthurt? At any rate, your butthurt is none of ma bidness grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by oteneaaron(m): 4:45am On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I believe the OP has a mind of his own so try following the discussion between i and him, then see how real intellectuals reason.
I promise that you will learn a lot from this if you can follow without interrupting! smiley

Lol.

Real intellectual indeed.

You call yourself an intellectual, yet you are stuck in a religion that has got you worshiping 8 men in New York - men who are just like you.

You call yourself an intellectual, yet you cannot do yourself a simple favor by doing the actual research to understand the true history of the religion you profess.

Your brand of intellect has another name, it is called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

This is really funny!
Where is the tyrant and who are the slaves?
Obviously your so called freedom is only a feeling and not something that's real! undecided
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

How about the fact that you believe six billion people are all crazy, and only the people who follow your specific brand of dogmatism have the secret key to unlocking the universe? I'm constantly amazed at the arrogance and lack of intelligence of the "True Believers" out there. You should try traveling a bit, see different cultures. Realize you've been raised by fools in a bubble and become a fool just like those who raised you.
Your question has been asked and answered numerous times. You're a slave to Yahweh cheesy

You missed the import of that post my friend, so you should have asked me the same question i'm asking you: "why do you (MaxInDHouse) say there are less than 9,000,000 true Christians globally?"
I would have given you a LOGICAL explanation behind what i said!
For your information, the 8.7 millions came out of all the nations throughout the earth so each of them can tell you the reason why he/she left the cultures, traditions and religions that failed to erase politics and racism from the hearts of their own people leading mankind into killing one another! Isaiah 2:2-4
No intellectual will doubt the IQ of such a group that has gone round the globe to turn people into peacelovers making them vow never to raise weapons against their fellowman! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21am On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Why does there have to be costs or benefits? For all I care, you can explicity decide to believe in Superman, but no matter how badly you wanted to, you wouldn't actually believe in him because you know he isn't real. The same goes for deities. You want to believe and claim to believe, but I don't think that you actually do. This is why you religious keep asking atheists dumb questions like this. You REALLY need your supposed beliefs to be reinforced and validated because you're desperately trying to convince yourself. cheesy
Do you know that the world doesn't need some things yet we are killing one another for such worthless things simply because we have placed on it artificial value?
Well you can convince yourself that you have something others lack but without evidence an intelligent observer will question your sanity! undecided
GodIsDead:

This response sounds like a last ditch effort; like you're looking for at least one good reason, to continue to try to pretend to believe. If he or she could convince just one person, it would make it a little easier to keep on pretending themselves grin

My friend, that's the TRUTH!
Madmen and madwomen in our streets strongly believe they're the most intelligent beings on this planet. If you ever listen to any educated insane you will be amazed at the level of their education, sound English and the things they learnt while their brains was functioning. But why do we ignore them? Well it's because there is nothing of real value to what they're saying as they are not benefiting themselves in any way! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
You call yourself an intellectual, yet you are stuck in a religion that has got you worshiping 8 men in New York - men who are just like you.
You call yourself an intellectual, yet you cannot do yourself a simple favor by doing the actual research to understand the true history of the religion you profess.

Just humble yourself and learn! smiley
You and i only have just less than a hundred years to live on this planet so it's the value we had to life that really matters not some worthless arguments you packed in your brains!
So if what you have in your skull isn't benefiting anyone please what is the essence of such information? smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by SpiritLifeNG: 6:36am On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

grin This is a pitiful attempt at psychological projection. You need to go brush up on the history of your religion. The religion you and your brethren practice today is a caricature of the original Christian religion. You are slave to the Demiurge Yaldabaoth. Let that sink in, and stop groaning in my mentions tongue

I dont practise religion. You serve what you don't know, that is why you are a slave to immorality and strange appetites. The true worshippers are they that appear Before the true God in zion, in spirit. They dwell in light and truth, they are not slave to sin and unrighteousness. It is clear you don't have light in you.

Humble yourself so you can be made free from your immorality and lying spirits.
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is really funny!

I'm glad you're finding it funny because I find it funny as well cheesy

Where is the tyrant and who are the slaves?

Your imaginary god is the tyrant and you're the damned slave

Obviously your so called freedom is only a feeling and not something that's real! undecided

Sure, keep telling yourself that. Anything that makes you not to lose sleep in the night smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

You missed the import of that post my friend, so you should have asked me the same question i'm asking you: "why do you (MaxInDHouse) say there are less than 9,000,000 true Christians globally?"
I would have given you a LOGICAL explanation behind what i said!
For your information, the 8.7 millions came out of all the nations throughout the earth so each of them can tell you the reason why he/she left the cultures, traditions and religions that failed to erase politics and racism from the hearts of their own people leading mankind into killing one another! Isaiah 2:2-4
No intellectual will doubt the IQ of such a group that has gone round the globe to turn people into peacelovers making them vow never to raise weapons against their fellowman! smiley
[/s]

[img]https://c./mqFAHCym558AAAAC/allison-hannigan-how-i-met-your-mother.gif[/img]

Your JW is a toxic cult. You just love making yourself look terrible, don't you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

These people are completely clueless. They're too blinded by their beliefs to see the tiny bubble they're living in. They know nothing else besides the teachings that their parents and pastors have hammered into their head. They're victims of indoctrination at an early age and they don't realize it cheesy

Some of them will tell you that they "discovered the truth" for themselves. But I bet you these people don't know the effect of cognitive bias: they've created a subjective reality for themselves and any information they learn is shaped to conform to the reality they live in. You can even see it in the way Christian apologists debate: where normal people start with facts and evidence before arriving at a conclusion, apologists will start with the conclusion (God exists), then look for any facts that support that position. That's why they will always believe that their religion is the true one out of uncountable religions to exist. It's pathetic and sad really

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

I'm glad you're finding it funny because I find it funny as well cheesy
Your imaginary god is the tyrant and you're the damned slave
Sure, keep telling yourself that. Anything that makes you not to lose sleep in the night smiley

The highlighted is what you believe but can you expatiate further so that i can perceive the reality of this? smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

Your JW is a toxic cult. You just love making yourself look terrible, don't you cheesy

Now you're scaring me with this frustration in your response! embarassed

Let me remind you how you and i started this ongoing discussion:
You asked if Jesus is the Devil.
I asked you if you're trying to teach or asking.
Then you changed the topic and asked me to read.
I told you i don't need it.
Then you said the thread is not for me.
I told you everyone is free to hold any opinion.
Then you said i am not free.
I asked you to prove it because i know there's no absolute freedom in sanity.
Then you began telling me what you believe.
So i asked what is the essence (benefits) of the info?

Do you now resort to anger and frustration? undecided

I believe you should be wiser than this because from the look of things you want others to learn from you but when you're not able to drive home your point for your audience to see why they need to apply what you're teaching then how do you think intelligent observers won't question your sanity? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

These people are completely clueless. They're too blinded by their beliefs to see the tiny bubble they're living in. They know nothing else besides the teachings that their parents and pastors have hammered into their head. They're victims of indoctrination at an early age and they don't realize it cheesy

Some of them will tell you that they "discovered the truth" for themselves. But I bet you these people don't know the effect of cognitive bias: they've created a subjective reality for themselves and any information they learn is shaped to conform to the reality they live in. You can even see it in the way Christian apologists debate: where normal people start with facts and evidence before arriving at a conclusion, apologists will start with the conclusion (God exists), then look for any facts that support that position. That's why they will always believe that their religion is the true one out of uncountable religions to exist. It's pathetic and sad really

Well i am one preaching God to you now, am i?

All i'm asking for is the benefits of the info you want others to accept in replacement of what they formerly believe.
I am a Yorùbá man.
An adage in my place goes:

"Bí ọmọdé bá rí oyin á sọ àkàrà nù"

Loosely translated

"Give honey to a child and see him throw away his beans ball"

What this religionists have is the Àkàrà (beans ball) why not let them feel the taste of the honey you're introducing to them first and watch to see their next line of action?

Please without a taste of what you have you can't convince any right thinking person to throw away what he has! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know that the world doesn't need some things yet we are killing one another for such worthless things simply because we have placed on it artificial value?

You mean toxic religions like Christianity?

Well you can convince yourself that you have something others lack but without evidence an intelligent observer will question your sanity! undecided

Atheism is beneficial to me. If you think believing in an imaginary being, that you can show NO evidence for, is beneficial to you, then knock yourself out. It's not my business. The difference between you and me is that I don't seek to convert anybody. So shoo fly smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what you believe but can you expatiate further so that i can perceive the reality of this? smiley

Read your damn Bible. The evidence of his tyranny shines through in the Old Testament. If you're capable of the slightest bit of objectivity, please read your Bible in that manner smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who taught you that? cheesy

Well you do pretend you don't. You are fully umbilically attached to the declarations of your religious organisation.
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let me remind you how you and i started this ongoing discussion:
You asked if Jesus is the Devil ..... Then you changed the topic and asked me to read.

As you could see from the content of the OP, I wasn't asking a question. And yes, I did tell you so by changing the topic of the thread

I told you i don't need it.
Then you said the thread is not for me.

As opposed to what most Nairaland Christians think, you don't have the monopoly on religious discussions on this board. And if you take a good ol' squint towards the beginning of this thread, you'll see that I only tagged atheists in the discussion

I told you everyone is free to hold any opinion.
Then you said i am not free.

And I showed you why

I asked you to prove it because i know there's no absolute freedom in sanity.

This was you merely being disingenuous by trying to create a strawman. I was speaking in the context of religious beliefs and you're talking of the general state of the human being. Pray tell, where's the correlation? Of course I wasn't surprised because I understand how hard it is for Christians to stay on topic grin

Then you began telling me what you believe.
So i asked what is the essence (benefits) of the info?

Atheism is nothing more than a lack of belief in the existence of gods. It is not evangelical, it does not make promises. It's not even a religion. So, again I ask you: why does there need to be any costs or benefits?

What are the benefits of not collecting stamps?

Do you now resort to anger and frustration? undecided

Tsk tsk tsk. Where did you see anger nau, Max in d house? Lmfao cheesy

I believe you should be wiser than this because from the look of things you want others to learn from you but when you're not able to drive home your point for your audience to see why they need to apply what you're teaching then how do you think intelligent observers won't question your sanity? undecided

This thread was culled from the script of a YouTube video, and frankly my intention was to get atheists' view on it. If I conveyed it be a message, then I apologize because that's not my intention. Like I said, I couldn't care less if you want to keep believing in an imaginary skydaddy
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2022
GodIsDead:

You mean toxic religions like Christianity?
This is where wisdom comes in!
The group name "CHRISTIANS" is derived from the title "CHRIST" given to a first century Jewish carpenter named Jesus of Nazareth who later became a teacher.
For your information he taught his disciples never to raise weapons against anyone be it friend or foe! Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 9:51-56
So do you really know the TRUE Christians or you've been misinformed? smiley
GodIsDead:

Atheism is beneficial to me. If you think believing in an imaginary being, that you can show NO evidence for, is beneficial to you, then knock yourself out. It's not my business. The difference between you and me is that I don't seek to convert anybody. So shoo fly smiley
Well there is EVIDENCE in the presence of my God, if you want to know i'll prove it to you! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF by GodIsDead: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well i am one preaching God to you now, am i?

All i'm asking for is the benefits of the info you want others to accept in replacement of what they formerly believe.
I am a Yorùbá man.
An adage in my place goes:

"Bí ọmọdé bá rí oyin á sọ àkàrà nù"

Loosely translated

"Give honey to a child and see him throw away his beans ball"

What this religionists have is the Àkàrà (beans ball) why not let them feel the taste of the honey you're introducing to them first and watch to see their next line of action?

Please without a taste of what you have you can't convince any right thinking person to throw away what he has! smiley

You want to preach God me? You want to convince me that he exists? Then start by presenting objective evidence of his existence smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

True Church Perspective On Tithing By Pastor G. Craig Lewis ( Audio) / Use Your Tithe Money To Give Food To The Hungry / The Religion-freewill Paradox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.