Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,350 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mactay Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mactay Graduate Trainee Program (4778 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by Buso4(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
Mactay Consulting is conducting a free Graduate Trainee Program from thier Sales Academy. Check out details in www.mactayconsulting.com. Act fast
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by Buso4(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2007
Apply in this format: mactay*Full Name*(surname first)*Sex*Age*University*Grade*Year of Graduation*Email*State of Residence and text to 35811. Any network can apply. Text costs N100. Check out the details in Guardian of Tues (31st July), 2007

1 Like

Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by bellars(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hi Buso4 ,

It's so cool of you to have shared this news.

Best wishes
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by stellon: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2007
i applied for the training prog, have they started contacting people for the programme
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by Gfavour(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2007
Buso4:

Apply in this format: mactay*Full Name*(surname first)*Sex*Age*University*Grade*Year of Graduation*Email*State of Residence and text to 35811. Any network can apply. Text costs N100. Check out the details in Guardian of Tues (31st July), 2007

Buso4,

Your information caught my attention big time. My concern and apprehension is just that, are applicant for the graduate training going to b employed or trained and thrown away? If Mastay is a real consulting firm like we know of PHILLIPS CONSULTING, may we know the companies it has recruited for and the progress m,ade overtime? The SMS costing #100/sms that is or are going to be sent by graduates most of whom are jobless, what benefit or benefits are they going to get? Much as I would have loved to send the #100 from several thousands of vulnerable graduates is my headeache. Since mactay has website can the company open its online registration facility and experience congestion in just one week to recieve an accurate census of willing graduates instead of causing them to spend "fortune" out of nothing? Nairalanders, Italky well? grin tongue
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by zenom: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2007
I have sent a text using the exact format, a reply was sent to me saying

"GTS-Infotel> the premium SMS service you are trying to access via the short code 35811 does not exist. Please check the key word/shortcode."

They still deducted my 100 naira, i tried sending it a second time with the assumption that i probably made a mistake, the same reply was sent and another 100naira deducted from my account. angry

Has anyone been able to send the text successfully?

Please let me know!
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by okeyz(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2007
dont worry u will be called .
I met one of their staff yesterday and complained about this stuff ,i think the problem is fron the network.
if they have collected ur 100 bucks that means the message is delivered.
MTN used to have such problem once ,when u send sms it will tell not delivered but they still go ahead and deduct their charge and the recipient still gets the message so cheer up smiley
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by Matured26(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2007
WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTIONS SAID UNBELIEVABLE STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING.
Na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Funny Indeed
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by boyoyo: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THESE PEOPLE ARE DSAME PEOPLE THAT OWNS D 419 CONSULTING COMPANY CALLED CONSULTING CALPABLE-REMEMBER,
I SAY ONE OF THE GUYS WHOM HIS LAPTOP WAS SEIZED IN ABUJA THE DAY SOME OF US WERE ALMOST DUPEB BY THESE 419S.

PLS THIS ANOTHER 4MAT. BUT NEVER MIND AM WOAKING ON THEM BUT DONT APPLY THEY ERE THIEFS

BOYOYO FROM BENIN

Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by bukbog(f): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hi nairalanders, I also saw the advert in Tues Guardian of July 31st, sent the text on Sat August 4th. My N100 was deducted but the message was not delivered. It was really painful o.Is there any any body in the house who has been able to apply successfully?
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by Oluchia(f): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
I understand your fears about Mactay, but be rest assured that it is very genuine.

@Boyoyo
I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion, but Mactay is a registered consulting firm. It might not be as big as Phillip consulting but with the way they are going, I can assure you that they will soon be competing with them. I don't know other companies that they recruit for, but I can assure u they recruit for MTN. So if you don't want to miss an opportunity you better apply. If you are not comfortable with the sms method, you can apply online with this link http://mactayconsulting.com/lds/talenthuthome.htm
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by 4sheezy: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2007
smileywell
hi nairalanders, u can still try and try again cos i only tried mine once and it went thru and few seconds later they repliued saying "Thanks 4 ur sms.ur application is being processed.if ur profile matches the requirements,you will be contacted.MacTay consulting".
Then let me also tell you that a friend of mine just applied some few months back thru this consiultng firm ,then weeks later she was called at mtn.And 2day she is happilly working in their customer care dept.(MTN) cheesy
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by zenom: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2007
4sheezy:

smileywell
hi Nairaland users, u can still try and try again because i only tried mine once and it went through and few seconds later they repliued saying "Thanks 4 your sms.your application is being processed.if your profile matches the requirements,you will be contacted.MacTay consulting".
Then let me also tell you that a friend of mine just applied some few months back through this consiultng firm ,then weeks later she was called at mtn.And 2day she is happilly working in their customer care dept.(MTN) cheesy

Was the number you used same as ours 35811, because i've sent twice thats 200naira.

I'll keep trying sha, at least its good to know someone's own went well.
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by bellars(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hi all, It appears that most of the people in here do not know of MacTay Consulting. Its understandable. While i might not be 'preaching' for company, i think its really unprofessional to post unproven comments here to discredit any firm.

1. I have send an SMS today and I got a reply immediately confirming my application. If you are very sure you sent application, your money was deducted and for any reason you never get a reply, you can be confident your application has been received. You need not reapply.

2. MacTay Consulting is a member of TACK international renown for assisting clients to implement performance improvement solutions in over 45 countries. Its interesting to know that MacTay has over 25 years of operational experience in West Africa. How many consulting firms has that wealth of experience in Nigeria?

The advert is here http://www.mactayconsulting.com/sa/SalesAcademy2007.php

You may want to read past article on Nairaland and you'll appreciate how many people have benefited from MacTay either through training or Job placement.

Pls go to there website (http://www.mactayconsulting.com) and read more about them.

bukbog, be confident your application has been received.
zenom, you most likely did not follow the specified format. See http://www.mactayconsulting.com/sa/SalesAcademy2007.php for details.
Gfavour, search for MacTay on Nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-search) to see a past recruitment exercise.

Have fun everybody.
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by kolatiti(f): 1:59am On Aug 10, 2007
i did send my own txt msg to mactay on the 8th of Aug after having a stressfull time at an interview with access and it went. my guys, #100 is not too much to sacrifice!
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by enjoy(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2007
guyz i recieved a text from mactay consult yesterday to come for an interview on friday thats 2mrw.
anybody with same news ,please share and please who knows what to expect?thanks
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by topeorekoy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
still wondering why they have to charge N100 for a position. that means if 1000 pple apply they will make N100000. obviously they might just be need 2 pple and over a thousand will have applied. maybe i shld set up a recruiting firm, get links in good companies, recruit for them and charge thru sms. that will be a good venture rather than look for a job. do u have to pay to get a job? this is the first time i'll be seeing this. anyway good luck to all ya that av applied.

just be kaiful everyone
Re: Mactay Graduate Trainee Program by robo1: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
make mactay no chop my 100 bucks cos na sinceaugust 1st i send am. if them play me wayo na swear i go swear for them and e go catch them. i had only 125 on my phone when i did it at 10 pm that nite.i did not recieve any report until the next day. it wont be nice.and it would set a bad legacy.

(1) (Reply)

Insourcing - First Bank Test / Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) / Ab Microfinance Bank Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.