Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) (30143 Views)

2 Brothers Trying To Steal Uncle's Car, Kill Security Guard & Son In Enugu (Pix) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by oneMalik: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
I Really Respect your person but I disagree with your view .
You don't have a point here brother. And if you'll still stand with you view then the IPOB has the blame. they paved way for that .
All the inciting words and the way they do things could even lead to war not this killings alone.
Rwanda genocide started from radio station remember ?
Thou I love the players but totally hate the game. I still wish they go thru the peaceful and legit ways of actualising their goal.
God bless Nigeria

DrGoodman:
This is the signature killing of the group moving through Igboland killing random people just to taint the name of IPOB.

They always make it very sensational, very gruesome, very bloody, so as to draw the public ire.

Their intentions is to cause as much fear and panic in Igboland to make the people very afraid.

They choose a public place, filled with a lot of people, select an Igbo man or woman, kill him for advertisement purposes and get away neatly. This is to create the much needed news, splash it on cyberspace and go to town with the story on all social media outlets.

The police or army will never catch these killers, they know about them. But the checkpoints are meant to slow down movement of people and goods and people, just for extortion purposes. Don't be surprised that these killers smile and wave at the people manning the checkpoints.

Expect a lot of arrest on innocent people in the communities around that place. Same army who couldn't come out when this man was shot will now come out and arrest innocent boys trading in their towns.

Nigeria is gone.
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Halo22: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
I don't know why people don't value life again in this country. I thought this whole madness would be over after Anambra election. RIP to the dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
DrGoodman:
[s] This is the signature killing of the group moving through Igboland killing random people just to taint the name of IPOB. [/s]

They always make it very sensational, very gruesome, very bloody, so as to draw the public ire.

Their intentions is to cause as much fear and panic in Igboland to make the people very afraid.

They choose a public place, filled with a lot of people, select an Igbo man or woman, kill him for advertisement purposes and get away neatly. This is to create the much needed news, splash it on cyberspace and go to town with the story on all social media outlets.

The police or army will never catch these killers, they know about them. But the checkpoints are meant to slow down movement of people and goods and people, just for extortion purposes. Don't be surprised that these killers smile and wave at the people manning the checkpoints.

Expect a lot of arrest on innocent people in the communities around that place. Same army who couldn't come out when this man was shot will now come out and arrest innocent boys trading in their towns.

Nigeria is gone.

IPOB spokesperson has spoken.
BTW: south east has gone, not Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
DrGoodman:
The uniform is of Anambra traffic controllers, an unarmed outfit created by the state government.

[s] Tell me why anyone, apart from those acting a script will want to kill such persons? [/s]

That's because those armed IPOB's ESN aka UGM are criminals, illiterates, drug addicts. They don't really know the difference when they see anyone in uniform.
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by anyilalaz: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2022
DrGoodman:
This is the signature killing of the group moving through Igboland killing random people just to taint the name of IPOB.

Nigeria is gone.

I left Nsukka in Enugu state to Lagos today I was tired counting the number of security post of different agencies. Can't imagine from Nsukka to Onitsha I counted more than 25 check points until I stopped counting.

The high militarization of the east and by extension the Asaba-Benin_Ore and other south south highways linking south east is a grand plan of FG to perpetuate some of this evil in order to paint the IPOB in bad light just like giving the dog a bad name in order to hang it!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by benheaven(m): 3:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Enough of this blood bath
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by ogwumgbe: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2022
DrGoodman:

Nigeria is gone.

Pray very hard o before leaving your house, this is very necessary, the times are so evil
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by DrGoodman: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2022
anyilalaz:

I left Nsukka in Enugu state to Lagos today I was tired counting the number of security post of different agencies. Can't imagine from Nsukka to Onitsha I counted more than 25 check points until I stopped counting.

The high militarization of the east and by extension the Asaba-Benin_Ore and other south south highways linking south east is a grand plan of FG to perpetuate some of this evil in order to paint the IPOB in bad light just like giving the dog a bad name in order to hang it!!

Corruption in APC and the killing culture in some tribes is responsible for all the atrocities going on in Igboland.

They benefit a lot from those military checkpoints, the corrupt police and military uses the checkpointsvto extort motorists for very high amounts of money daily.

And when they are questioned, they commit random acts of violence like this innocent man murdered at his duty post for doing nothing.

They then use the killings as justification for mounting more and more checkpoints all around the south east, south west and south south.

They always have a ready person to blame, IPOB!

Everyone will reap what they sow.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by DrGoodman: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Pray very hard o before leaving your house, this is very necessary, the times are so evil

God has been gracious in his protective provisions for us. We have immense confidence in the ability of God to protect his people forever, evil can never overcome good.
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by EKOSuperior(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
DrGoodman:
So, what's the duty of all the army and police stationed all around Anambra?
To scamper foe safety? There are many checkpoints all around that place, how didn't they kill the shooters, and they will arrest a lot of young people when they eventually return back from scampering foe safety?
It is painful the only duty of the Police and Army in Nigeria is to scamper for safety.
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Tomek09(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
ThinkSmarter:
IPOB are cowards, they didn't see police area command, army barrack to attack.
It is unarmed Traffic warden that is not even a member of the armed forces that they went and killed.
Ndi mkpuru~mmiri
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by warlordd(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=DrGoodman post=110058618]This is the signature killing of the group moving through Igboland killing random people just to taint the name of IPOB.

They choose a public place, filled with a lot of people, select an Igbo man or woman, kill him for advertisement purposes and get away neatly. Thi
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bullets Fired By Oyo Customs Men Chasing Rice Smugglers Kill Residents / Herdsman Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl In A Farm In Ebonyi (Photo) / Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.