Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole (30128 Views)

Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by OEPHIUS(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
On Christmas day (2017), Scammer Adeniji Ayodeji Olaoluwa also known as PabloAyodeji ran an elaborate scam on twitter and scammed more than ten people of about 140,000 Naira using an alternate account to lie that it is for someone else's surgery.

On the same day when he was found out, he first denied, then he was arrogant whist making statements like "Even top politicians that steal have not been jailed" but right now after been threatened with law agencies, has started singing a new tune.

The fraudster who came into limelight after a date went wrong has now come out to appologize and promised to return the stolen funds when the restrictions on his account is lifted.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, are this thief is back and faking appologies too

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by OEPHIUS(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Check out this tweet from him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by babtaima(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
I hope he gets arrested for internet fraud.. People like him needs to be taught a lesson so other scammers will learn. This is just damage control, he needs to pay for his actions.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
this fool isn't even feeling any form of remorse...he even said you can scam people without jazz....stupid boy.

(Quote) (Report) 92 Likes (Like) 23 Shares (Share)

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by seunlayi(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
The guy should not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
na E-diots like this, sars suppose dey arrest.

(Quote) (Report) 52 Likes (Like) 8 Shares (Share)

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by seunlayi(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
chibike69:
f
candyguyofficia:
babtaima:
t
kingxsamz:
j
jamariwolf:
R
classicfrank4u:
g
kingxsamz:
s
post=63638377:

Good
Badgers14:
;/

On behalf of all nairaland erstwhile, you all deserves this

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
You had better return it you afonja boy sad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by classicfrank4u(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
don't return der money,I know Dem very well if u had pretended to be a boy de wouldn't have helped grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by kingxsamz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
s
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by KingyKing: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Very arrogant dude.
You stole and he was still attacking people on twitter.
Even this apology is simply because the account was restricted.

Just imagine.

8 Likes

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Awon omo wobe them.
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Was seeing this nonsense on twitter today..
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by chibike69: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
chai people can mumu for Africa

plenty maga's to u bro
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by candyguyofficia(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
The monarch from his hometown should disown him cuz this dude is only known to bring disgrace. Simply watch how media frenzy will make a celebrity yeyebrity of him.

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by darkenkach(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
That's another scam. We all know he won't return a dime. The money is gone with Xmas..Be smart Pablo.
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Badgers14: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
;/
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good!
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by solid3(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
A scammer is a scammer.
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
And someone on fb scammed me on abt 700,000 naira ...

These mods (@OAM4J) won't bring it to front page...

How will I get justice if I can't even threaten him with media (nairaland front page)...

I have evidences of the transactions and chats with him promising to pay his debts but till date (2 weeks already gone, agreed deadline passed), he hasn't paid a dime...

Mods (@Mynd44) shld help push this issue out like this one...

13 Likes

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by anyimontana(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ur written English should be sensored

and u have to apologyze
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by goldenval(m): 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is the main reason why I decided to stop helping young guys because they can lie.. just imagine tomorrow when someone will be in serious needs and people will be scared to help because no one wants to donate to a scammer like this.

5 Likes

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
See him stu*pid Ayo head with d stuiipid sun glasses grin grin grin .....barawo
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Ayodejioak(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2017
angry
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by dontbothermuch: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2017
kingxsamz:
this fool isn't even feeling a form of remorse...he even said you can scam people without jazz....stupid boy.

(Quote) (Report) 92 Likes (Like) 23 Shares (Share)
smiley

But you have scammed us with your 92 likes na without any jazz

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by dontbothermuch: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2017
kingxsamz:
na E-diots like this, sars suppose dey arrest.

(Quote) (Report) 52 Likes (Like) 8 Shares (Share)
smiley

There is God in heaven o
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2017
Wema bank i bliv did freeze his account.
So he couldn't even use the money he stole, so the best thing to r him to do was just to come and apologize and return the the money... I bliv the WEMA bank was the bank that coersed him to make this statement.

Thank God for BVN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2017
babtaima:
I hope he gets arrested for internet fraud.. People like him needs to be taught a lesson so other scammers will learn. This is just damage control, he needs to pay for his actions.
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by kingxsamz(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2017
dontbothermuch:
smiley

huh?

(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by WiszyFraud: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Heheh...An honest scammer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Not surprised. Most young Nigerians are liabilities to the human race. Exception of a negligible few. Genuine people in need are are the receiving end of this heinous act. People with hearts of Gold will have to vet and scrutinize repeatedly before rendering alms. Scum of humanity, that's what scammers are.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by nextstep(m): 12:07am On Dec 27, 2017
babtaima:

Arrest him over 140k? The ones that are the real scammers are still scott-free after stashing BILLIONS in one flat in Ikoyi, or in soakaway, or someother place. At least he's forfeiting money and returning it... what's the punishment for those looters who return their loot again?

So the people who donated still haven't learned that they need to verify things before donating? Please, there are tons of people in need all around us, confam. I'd sooner donate to that struggling mother or student that needs things on my street before I give to some random person online.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / A Kidnapper Gunned Down In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.