Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,998 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

An Online Place To Learn Actual Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / An Online Place To Learn Actual Programming (201 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? / Please Are Software Engineers Recognized As Actual Engineers By NSE And Coren / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Online Place To Learn Actual Programming by oyenolaphilip: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hey guys. I have actually created a youtube channel that helps you learn different programming languages. You can check out the channel here at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzII6a59mIkdSJzkAXjXf2A/featured to help you build your programming skills. The youtube channel also promises to be fun by bringing you a lot of projects that can help you break into the world of programming. Pls if you like the videos pls don't forget to subscribe to the youtube channel for more and more upcoming videos coming and also don'd forget to like the videos

(1) (Reply)

Get N500 Off / Let Me Get You A High Converting Website That Will Boost Your Income�� / 19 Year Old Nigerian Revolutionising African Payment Space With Blockchain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.