Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? (14519 Views)

Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group / Learning Programming Or Computer Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by Xwizard: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2023
I need your help nairalnders, I made my decision strictly alone but this particular one, I really need advise.
First where is the best place to learn programming? I have both NIIT and one other Graza company in mind and closer.
Another question is, what should I really specialize on ? I have both Product designing or product management and Artificial Intelligence in mind too.
The issue here is I have no idea about the two programs and companies.

Pls any IT professional should come and suggest the best hit for me as an average person in IT. Am
Just a computer person and nothing more.

Am in my early 30s and been jobless for a while, and so now am really ready to get engaged in something for a future plan.

For the cost of the programs, the Graza company billed me 550k in total for 3 months Trainning.
Note: it’s not an online class, both are physical classes from 8am-5pm daily, except weekends. Is the pay worth it ? I don’t know how much NIIT will charge for AI though.
Your advise is welcomed now thanks.
Mod pls help with this

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by Xwizard: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Thanks so much for the response, but as the case maybe, I really don’t want to learn all these online, I would prefer a physical class more the above company are well knows brands for these courses with recognized certification recognized worldwide, plus they offer internship after completion.

My next question is product management or AI, which is the best hit for me start with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hello,

You can try SIIT Online Courses >> https://siitgo.com/courses/artificial-intelligence-course-and-certification/346 .

100% Online Training

PDF & Video Lectures

Industrial Training

Graduate with Diploma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by adamsrosellasz: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
thanks
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by jackaustin631: 4:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Choosing the best place to learn programming depends on several factors, such as the quality of the curriculum, the experience and expertise of the instructors, the availability of resources and tools, and the overall reputation of the institution. Both NIIT and the Graza company you mentioned have their strengths and weaknesses, and it would be helpful to do some research and read reviews from past students to make an informed decision.

As for specializing in either product design/management or artificial intelligence, it's important to consider your interests and skills, as well as the demand for these fields in the job market. Both are growing areas in the tech industry, and you could potentially find good opportunities in either one.

In terms of the cost of the program, it's important to evaluate the value of the training in terms of the skills you will gain and the job prospects after completion. If you can afford it and believe it will lead to better opportunities like [url=Gamingini.com]gaming ini[/url], then it may be worth the investment. However, it's always a good idea to compare the costs and benefits of different programs before making a decision.

Ultimately, the best hit for you in the IT field would depend on your individual circumstances and goals. It may be helpful to speak with professionals in the industry, do some research on job prospects and salaries, and take some time to assess your strengths and interests before making a decision. Good luck with your journey in IT!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Okay
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2023
All is great
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by adamsrosellasz: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
[code][/code]
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by Fahvvy: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Google alxafrica.com and see how far...

They have arguably the best IT program in the world and it's free...

Check it out and see how far...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is Nice!!!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by Alphabyte2: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Xwizard:
I need your help nairalnders, I made my decision strictly alone but this particular one, I really need advise.
First where is the best place to learn programming? I have both NIIT and one other Graza company in mind and closer.
Another question is, what should I really specialize on ? I have both Product designing or product management and Artificial Intelligence in mind too.
The issue here is I have no idea about the two programs and companies.

Pls any IT professional should come and suggest the best hit for me as an average person in IT. Am
Just a computer person and nothing more.

Am in my early 30s and been jobless for a while, and so now am really ready to get engaged in something for a future plan.

For the cost of the programs, the Graza company billed me 550k in total for 3 months Trainning.
Note: it’s not an online class, both are physical classes from 8am-5pm daily, except weekends. Is the pay worth it ? I don’t know how much NIIT will charge for AI though.
Your advise is welcomed now thanks.
Mod pls help with this

Google> awesome artificial intelligence GitHub

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2023
also check or google - siitgo

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2023
this is beautiful!!!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by adamsrosellasz: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2023
ok
lindatola1:
Hello,

You can try SIIT Online Courses >> https://siitgo.com/courses/artificial-intelligence-course-and-certification/346 .

100% Online Training

PDF & Video Lectures

Industrial Training

Graduate with Diploma
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindaijeka: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2023
ok
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by sodimulaw1: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2023
nice one
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindaijeka: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hello

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindaijeka: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Great
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by WesternPanzer: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
If you are smart, you will know that even the so called Graza got their resources online and learnt it!

The funny part is that they will sale those resources to you and tell you to self learn. Just watch.

Please go online and learn personally... The only thing you may need is a mentor and dem bokwu for Nairaland.

Self Learn is key.. Go on torrent sites and type Javascript or Programming tutorials! You will be amazed at the amount of resources white people dumped online for free!

But you go gree? You wan make them chop your 500k. E go clear your eye sha!

19 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by adamsrosellasz: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
smiley
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindaijeka: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Hello
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by Xwizard: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
WesternPanzer:
If you are smart, you will know that even the so called Graza got their resources online and learnt it!

The funny part is that they will sale those resources to you and tell you to self learn. Just watch.

Please go online and learn personally... The only thing you may need is a mentor and dem bokwu for Nairaland.

Self Learn is key.. Go on torrent sites and type
Javascript or Programming tutorials!
You will be amazed at the amount of resources white people dumped online for free!

But you go gree? You wan make them chop your 500k. E go clear your eye sha!
No, I once tried online and it failed me plus there will be certifications, interactions and internship where am paying.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by idu1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Xwizard:

No, I once tried online and it failed me plus there will be certifications, interactions and internship where am paying.
No be everyone fit self learn. Na wetin these people no no be that

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindaijeka: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nice work
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
all done
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by sodimulaw1: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
okk
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by adamsrosellasz: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
I'm now aware of this thanks to you
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Okay
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by adamsrosellasz: 4:49am On Apr 29, 2023
contact
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindatola1: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Great Stuff
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? by lindaijeka: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Python A Good Language For Backend Web Development / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With / Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.