Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know (65091 Views)

Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / 9mobile Now Offers Free Whatsapp To All Users / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Users Need Ur Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by sematec(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
i have thought about it too especially reactions
i can easily pass my gestures
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by SlyCharlie(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Maj196:
They need major updates not these
liike??.....suggest a few

1 Like

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Nackzy: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
That's white people for you they think every second, they keep on improving, over here the case is different

2 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by PWGLTD(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
THE BIBLE IS A RELIABLE COLLECTION OF HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS WRITTEN BY EYEWITNESSES DURING THE LIFETIME OF OTHER EYEWITNESSES AND THEY REPORT SUPERNATURAL EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE IN FULFILLMENT OF SPECIFIC PROPHECIES AND THEIR WRITINGS ARE DIVINE RATHER THAN HUMAN IN ORIGIN*

THIS IS CORE REASON WHY WE BELIEVE THE BIBLE!
*IT'S FINAL AUTHORITY IN CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE, 66 BOOKS WRITTEN ON 3 DIFFERENT CONTINENTS IN 3 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES BY OVER 40 AUTHORS FROM ALL WORKS OF LIFE COVERING HUNDREDS OF SUBJECTS OVER A PERIOD OF 1500 YEARS

1 Like

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by sparkyJ: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
@Seun Osewa,

Pls restructure nairaland now. You might not understand this call until the day highly intelligent Nigerian tech wizards will ball out a related forum with better features and superb tech to rival nairaland. Nigerians will decamp without looking back. That time ba, u go remember the days wey we dey beg u for restructuring.

Yours Angrily
Sparkyj

10 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Vipro(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
GB WhatsApp is the best

3 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
LordLugard1:
I am not thrift, what I want is higher number of Watsapp group members

I say to no this.

The limited number of group members is for a reason. I will like it to be cut down. Facebook is there for huge number of people.

The group on whatsapp is designed for closed people, secrecy, seriousness,family etc.

2 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Samuelnze(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nairaland should upgrade theirs too,,, we want changes here too

4 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Justinlean02(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Who here knows about the evolution of the Internet in form of Web3 and Metaverse? Funny enough everyone is talking about how achaic Nairaland is, what's coming in Metaverse and Web3 Will put Nairaland to miserable end grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by SheCeo(f): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/17579550/new-features-coming-to-whatsapp-voice-notes-reactions/

I thought they were going to increase the number of persons that can be added in groups unlike that of telegram which is enormous
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by LandMann: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Funny how nl mods keep pushing news of sm platforms and apps improving their products but seun is happy leaving nl in its archaic state for over 10 years.. typical of the mediocrity we see everywhere in Nigeria... They fear progress and development because they want to be in control of everything... Seun, if you die, will nl also die?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Amodi470(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by sparkyJ: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
LandMann:
Funny how nl mods keep pushing news of sm platforms and apps improving their products but seun is happy leaving nl in its archaic state for over 10 years.. typical of the mediocrity we see everywhere in Nigeria... They fear progress and development because they want to be in control of everything... Seun, if you die, will nl also die?

Seun is basking in the euphoria of a short-lived monopoly. Let him keep taking Nairalanders for granted. You will see him typing English in other SM app like Twitter, Facebook etc. instead of coming back home (nairaland) to build. Seun, If nairalanders catch u for any SM platform we go chase u out. Na who u wan dey go disgrace?

2 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by iamdapsyj(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

When will Nairaland be upgraded?

Fifteen dull emojis since 2005.

Honestly, @seun should do something about it real quick. Nairaland need to upgrade its UX and UI.
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by cliqtips: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
At least, if not for anything, the moving from iOS to Android and vice versa is very important
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by AdeniyiA(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Offpoint1:
They should improve their poor video services...

I can be streaming HD videos on YouTube and Netflix without glitches or buffering..... but 30s video on whatsapp status will take forever to load and keeps buffering every 2s, extremely annoying
Na Glo u dey use?, �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by GeneralPula: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
tareigns:
Its a pity how the moderators push some articles to the front page. Articles that would naturally trigger bad vibes in an already unstable platform when it comes to tribalism all because of traffic. You even allow some people promote rubbish and despicable things on your platform E.g, Yahoo, rape even Cultism all because of the traffic and the money it brings to your platform. @Seun osewa, I am sure this wasn't what you envisaged your beloved nairaland to be. Yes I know that it is written in your T's & A's ( terms and agreements ) that all members are responsible for what ever he/she post but, with the kind of "butter hands" you are using to handle defaulters on this platform, I can wholeheartedly tell you that Nairaland is loosing it's respect and value. Reorientate your moderators and if that doesn't work, overhaul them. You are a Nigerian so I expect you to do what is best in the interest of your country.

Was it him that started tribalism?

When the Igbos started the names calling & all, where were you?

Let’s say you own Nairaland, how would you now stop tribalism on that’s growing everyday in Nigeria on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
There's always need for continual improvement..

Anyway, I just found out shortly that, IG call is way better than WhatsApp call �
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Richy4(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
And Nairaland couldn't upgrade even if it was a very small insignificant change.... since 2007..It remains the same.... yesterday,...today and forever.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by MIKKY1022: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
when will Nigeria change abeg
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by meobizy(f): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Meh. Serious companies upgrade and/or diversify. Nothing surprising here.
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by tareigns(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
GeneralPula:

Was it him that started tribalism?

When the Igbos started the names calling & all, where were you?

Let’s say you own Nairaland, how would you now stop tribalism on that’s growing everyday in Nigeria on Nairaland?

Good question.
The owner of Nairaland @seun can't see all. That is why he has the services of moderators at his beck and call to correct all defaults. They should know their roles and assignments. What makes a "Top site"?.... Strict adherence to rules and regulations laid down by the sites handlers. Nairaland is the most populous and popular sites in Nigeria so much should be expected. This shouldn't be about who started what.... The root cause should have been uprooted when the signs were glaring. Now it's a full scale madness fiesta. The situation can still be salvaged though because this is a controlled platform (although the gate keepers aren't doing anything about what comes in or goes out). Let's just try not to join the band wagon of those mad tribalists and useless entities on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Gbagura: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
hustla:

and the ability to disable whatsapp status from specific people or completely
Also, remove the ability for all users to initiate voice or video calls to you like telegram
GBWhatsApp has all these features na.
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by sammuell(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pregnant man emoji ke sad
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by alphaNomega: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
tareigns:
Its a pity how the moderators push some articles to the front page. Articles that would naturally trigger bad vibes in an already unstable platform when it comes to tribalism all because of traffic. You even allow some people promote rubbish and despicable things on your platform E.g, Yahoo, rape even Cultism all because of the traffic and the money it brings to your platform. @Seun osewa, I am sure this wasn't what you envisaged your beloved nairaland to be. Yes I know that it is written in your T's & A's ( terms and agreements ) that all members are responsible for what ever he/she post but, with the kind of "butter hands" you are using to handle defaulters on this platform, I can wholeheartedly tell you that Nairaland is loosing it's respect and value. Reorientate your moderators and if that doesn't work, overhaul them. You are a Nigerian so I expect you to do what is best in the interest of your country.

They don't care, anything for views and traffic.

If you go back to threads in 2005, 2006, 2007 you would see the real nairaland, the one that made the website what it is today.

I was nostalgic reading those old threads, free from noise and ridiculous posts. My first NL account was created in 2005, it's a pity I can't recover it anymore cry I had to delete it out of frustration and created this one to measure up to the usual shenanigans as the site became more of a gossip mill, than an accurate information centre.

Back then you will see pages and pages of useful stuff that are worth your time. Not the rubbish "FTC" "righteousness" " la click la bend" "bigoted posts" and other nuisances that has defined the site.

Well, change is constant, maybe this is a phase in the evolution of nairaland to a better website, only time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Frankspot(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Whats their plan against gbwhatsapp users
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sometimes one only wanna view a particular status posted by a contact and not open all the statuses to get to the desired post. They should do something about that.

2 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by tareigns(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
alphaNomega:

They don't care, anything for views and traffic.

If you go back to threads in 2005, 2006, 2007 you would see the real nairaland, the one that made the website what it is today.

I was nostalgic reading those old threads, free from noise and ridiculous posts. My first NL account was created in 2005, it's a pity I can't recover it anymore cry I had to delete it out of frustration and created this one to measure up to the usual shenanigans as the site became more of a gossip mill, than an accurate information centre.

Back then you will see pages and pages of useful stuff that are worth your time. Not the rubbish "FTC" "righteousness" " la click la bend" "bigoted posts" and other nuisances that has defined the site.

Well, change is constant, maybe this is a phase in the evolution of nairaland to a better website, only time will tell

Chief honestly, it saddens me. I cannot refer anyone to Nairaland anymore cos it looking more like a breeding ground for sadistic perv and lunatics, both the usual and religious ones every single day @seun de fall my hand I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by Harrynight(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nice one

Someone should tell Mark to include this particular feature that allows someone see "what am listening to"
Re: Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know by vikstandon(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Preview recording before post is already there... You don't use doesn't mean is not there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Infinix Hot 8 (N36,500) Which Should You Buy?(photos) / Unlock Your Huawei E303 Modem And Other Modem For Free Here / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.