Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,833 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil (13618 Views)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / Hanifa Abubakar: Abdulmalik Tanko Confesses, Statement By Kano Police (Video) / Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Banter1(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

It's a great pride to have a father. In your next life, your mother will learn to close her legs to agberos less you become a baxtard again
lalasticlala ishilove pls do ur job
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by DispatcherLagos: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Banter1:
lalasticlala ishilove pls do ur job
It's getting funny.
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Badowski: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2022
2023 campaigneering..............................loading

kontinu we dey luuuk yu

Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Kwara1stson: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2022
Kittex7:
This man thinks he's loved by most Nigerians..Tufiaka

After 7yrs being a VP and he still wants to use another 8yrs to be the president. SCAMSTER
OGA GO LEAVE AND REST SMALL THEN COME BACK IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING BENEFICIAL AT ALL.
Some people are talking as if he doesn't add to Nigeria problem. They make policies together

Have you ever seen him disagree on any unfavorable policies initiated by Buhari led Government?
Let's another person take over Oga
Don't let's use tribal and religion differences deceive ourselves brothers and sisters
if u r sensible enough you will know that one of the rules of power is you don't outdo the master.. He should come out n openly disagree with his principal. Can you go against your boss at work?
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by colestephan86: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oga dey your lane abeg. If he likes let him pack his luggage and live in kano, it doesn't change the obvious
What's obvious, most of you talking trash on here, your father's can't even run your nuclear families, but you all come here and wail
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by DispatcherLagos: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2022
colestephan86:

What's obvious, most of you talking trash on here, your father's can't even run your nuclear families, but you all come here and wail
There you go. Not all of us have lunatics as fathers just like you. Unlike you, whose father's only responsibility is to fvck and deny fatherly responsibilities, my father is capable of taking care of me, nuclear and extended families, and wouldn't mind adopting you just to show you what it means to be a father which unfortunately your supposed father failed at.
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by SocialJustice: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oh why wouldn't he die? After all he has achieved his aim of adding a miscreant to our society.
He was 80, goat. grin

I built my personal house with apartments and shops for tenants when I was 29, started inheriting properties when I was 11 years. I am not poor like you neither is my family.

Still go and soak garri. It will help you. All these bile you're spilling, na hunger and too much garri.

Osinbajo for president, haters can die.

Goodbye.
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by icon007(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Errand boy has been sent to far away Kano.... it's ok

I pray I can be such an errand boy in that level where a governor even accompany me to the errand...

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Olatemiseeni24: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Idiot prof only what he knows is paying condolence
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Bahamas95(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Digmygold:

He may even have defiled her before the murder. Who knows?
A cold blooded murderer like him won't see defilement as a big deal. That man animal is more heartless than the devil.

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2022
Judolisco:
Dis hanifa death pain me oh... Kai dem suppose burn dat guy...

If the parents no hold enough money, that wicked man will like get discharged
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
sad I am touched by the visit.
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by peacemara54(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
My opinion, I read some commenting "what a fine girl doesn't deserve to die"

Such comment is not good enough. Those gruesomely murdered but not as pretty as the little girl, so to say
Aren't lesser human in any way

The little girl recieved attention just because she's fair skinned?

Should we start posting the names of little kids killed in like manner. Skin colour or not, we all are human being.
VP visit is best known to him am not in any way against it but I think others, like the one killed in Hilton hotels, deserve attention too.
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by perryy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Our next president
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by TheOgaBoss: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
dalass:
angry
Lesson: Trust nobody with your children... Not even a well known face..

Everyone is a suspect angry undecided
sadly true, I wonder what happened to those days when a parent will leave their kids with neighbors and go out without any worry.

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by dalass(f): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
sadly true, I wonder what happened to those days when a parent will leave their kids with neighbors and go out without any worry.

Those days are long gone... cool
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Enyimbamercedes: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cannot recall the Vibes President condoling the parents of Sylvester but he travels to Kano to join the bandwagon of political visitors to do this for Hanifa.

She isnt the first child to be murdered but he knows why he chooses this family to visit

Let us see whether they will release funds for him to enter market to distribute Tradermoni

Impish hypocrite.
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kwara1stson:
if u r sensible enough you will know that one of the rules of power is you don't outdo the master.. He should come out n openly disagree with his principal. Can you go against your boss at work?
It's politics man not normal daily routine job
They are there to serve us. I voted Buhari because of Osinbajo but he fell my hand
Why Atiku went against Obasanjo?
Your candidate is a coward
He would be weaker than GEJ
Cross River state governor and his deputy are professor. The state still remain same...I was once in that state
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kwara1stson:
If he's not doing the right thing
There must always be a way out
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Kwara1stson: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kittex7:

It's politics man not normal daily routine job
They are there to serve us. I voted Buhari because of Osinbajo but he fell my hand
Why Atiku went against Obasanjo?
Your candidate is a coward
He would be weaker than GEJ
Cross River state governor and his deputy are professor. The state still remain same...I was once in that state
true Sha... U made a valid point. Sorry for throwing shades at u.
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kwara1stson:
true Sha... U made a valid point. Sorry for throwing shades at u.
No issues bro
Share loves around
Don't use shade reply shade. Explain if you can and if you can't just free the person..
Re: Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil by alhussein9(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Not all fathers deserve respect, fathers like your silly dad that only knows how to fvck and flee leaving people like your mom to breed yet another irresponsible i.diot while sharing her kpekus to every and any I.diot don't deserve respect
I wish we could see each other so I can teach you a lesson you will never forget. You will never be a father in this world or the next. Mark my words...you will regret it in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi: 20-Year-Old Man Held For Kidnap, Murder Of Police Officer’s Son / Customs Confiscates Smuggled Rice / Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.