Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Is The New Trend In Naija Now?i Want To Do A Give Away Promotion For My Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The New Trend In Naija Now?i Want To Do A Give Away Promotion For My Biz (835 Views)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / Which Bank Is The Most Stable In Naija Now?? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The New Trend In Naija Now?i Want To Do A Give Away Promotion For My Biz by temiade(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hello Guys;

So here is d deal. I am not in Nigeria at the moment though I was home for a year last year till sometime this year.

Basically, I want to generate more sales for my business and I am looking for the ideal give-away prize or prizes
to use. I want to do a Refer A friend type of sales promotion where I give the top 10 referees
gifts of ipod shuffles and iPad2 cases or whatever is not more than $50 each.
But I am not sure if these prizes are encouraging enough to my market.

Please can you suggest any prizes that I can use to encourage woo people
to telling their friends and family about my products and service.
What is the new trend in naija now (the thing that everyone wants to have) especially
the internet savvy type people.
Thanks in advance smiley
Re: What Is The New Trend In Naija Now?i Want To Do A Give Away Promotion For My Biz by Lanquart: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2011
our company is a marketing ,promotion and Advert company.First of all,what business do you do?where is your location?for how long have you done this business? who are your target customer?
Hope to hear from you soon
Re: What Is The New Trend In Naija Now?i Want To Do A Give Away Promotion For My Biz by temiade(f): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
How can I coontact you. wats d name of your ad agency. the business has offices in lagos and is
registered in the delaware, US and nigeria. I ll much prefer to discuss in private if dat is fine with u.

(1) (Reply)

Investment/venture Capitalism / Ispat Steel Company Suspended By Son For Poor Quality Production / Gtbank Launches Mobile Money Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.