Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi (45635 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by bigpicture001: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Someone just imagine how the ex husband will be feeling seeing this pic

Women are truly a play toy for men that is interested

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by franchasng: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
When they tell them to marry women with good morals, they would rather go for frivolities.

Frivolities like she can speak good English, she has a polished accent, she is good in bed, she can cook, etc without paying attention to the character.

This is exactly what you get!
If she no be sabi fvck, no come sabi cook, wetin oga gain, abi na karata Oga go chop shocked grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Dididrumz(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2022
98% of Nigerian celebrities have nothing meaningful to offer to the society.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Nonexisting: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2022
As long as she is an ex-wife, nigga is free fucck the shit out of her. I can't be fuccking someone's ex-wife though. There is something the husband saw and flee, I won't want to experience that too.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2022
This is shameful

She's just a prostitute
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Jennyclay(f): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Nairaland moderators are fond of pushing irrelevant news to front page.

SMH undecided
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by keypha1: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2022
He maybe the person that remove her from her formal marriage.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Gee64: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Now Trending In Nigeria:

1. Ladies: Many becoming Professional Prostitutes.

2. Gentlemen: Many becoming Fraudsters, Kidnappers, Molesters, Thieves, Ritualists, etc

Ladies and Gentlemen, where are we heading to?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland moderators are fond of pushing irrelevant news to front page.

SMH undecided
She used to be feminist till she met cross
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by LINTUNE(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2022
bigpicture001:
Someone just imagine how the ex husband will be feeling seeing this pic

Women are truly a play toy for men that is interested
omo,if u try carry any woman for head,na death u de call so..be it your wife, that's y after each birth,I must confirm if the baby is mine via dna......them no de trust women o, especially this generation of women..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2022
her ex husband was lucky then
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2022
I pity Cross. He doesn't know the spiritual implications of what he is doing to himself. He is killing himself by sleeping with another man's wife. U call it ex-wife but spiritually, she is his wife and any man who sleeps with her will be tied down spiritually and this will begin to manifest negatively in his finances in no distance time...
From my personal experiences in life, please avoid sleeping with several women at the same time as they carry different spirits all about the place, especially married women. It will block ur success spiritually and bring u down. And if ur married, stay with her and make her happy and ur way will begin to open with time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by toujurs: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Wahala for who dey do sweet romance, mehn Bleep these bitches like a bull cheesy. Only ta ta ta, and her scream, should be the background tune. grin
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by toujurs: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2022
LINTUNE:
omo,if u try carry any woman for head,na death u de call so..be it your wife, that's y after each birth,I must confirm if the baby is mine via dna......them no de trust women o, especially this generation of women..
He wasn't informed. grin
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Biafranodogwu55: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2022
Na who carry dis thing put for front page this early morning??
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by wonyi: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Zoazii:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

Sarcasm at it's peak
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Shezzman: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2022
The link is not working...
Oathman002:
Are you a student looking for a way to earn yourself a side income?
Are you endowed with a talent and you wish to earn yourself something with your talent?
If yes, let me introduce you to an opportunity which could ease your task. If you can work hard, you could earn a lot for yourself. Click the link below to register now and learn about self publishing. All you need is just your smartphone and an internet connection. Click the link to join now ������

https:///3opK9No
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by pipnator00(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Blossom Chukwujekwu really saved himself a lifetime of EMBARRASMENT!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Rugaria: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
When they tell them to marry women with good morals, they would rather go for frivolities.

Frivolities like she can speak good English, she has a polished accent, she is good in bed, she can cook, etc without paying attention to the character.

This is exactly what you get!
Cooking very well is no more a good quality of a good wife?
E be like say your wife no Sabi cook..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2022
Cross cross cross, the ladies man, abeg be calming down naw.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by almarthins(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1414294/bbnaijas-cross-shares-sxy-video-blossom-chukwujekwus-ex-wife-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This world just dey in disorder. Some things no just make sense at all.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by tiswell(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Guyman02:
Who cares about what they do with their lives in private
they lost the privacy the moment they made it public via tiktok
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by SmartPolician: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Rugaria:

Cooking very well is no more a good quality of a good wife?
E be like say your wife no Sabi cook..

My point is that all those NONSENSE can be taught, but character doesn't change overnight.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by remitarich(f): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2022
ewu chim!!!!
what is this
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Rugaria: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

My point is that all those NONSENSE can be taught, but character doesn't change overnight.

I catch you..
Was just pulling your legs..
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Son of Mumu G.O for that matter...
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by hezekiah84(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
See role models promoting immorality everywhere,karma will bounce back in full force o
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by asthmacoughend(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2022
Dididrumz:
98% of Nigerian celebrities have nothing meaningful to offer to the society.
. How about the Pictures of Nudity and Wrapping up with Men.. grin
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Dreytonisback(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Chukwujeku dodged a bullet
But cross you're disrespectful, for the sake of your Igbo brother you're not supposed to be get involved with this ashawo

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by yemmight(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2022
That is his cross. He should continue to carry.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by ukaface(f): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2022
Women shaaa
Men shaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Looks Like Phyno's Bodyguard In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mustang Car (PHOTO) / Famous African-americans Of Igbo Descent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.