Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi (45634 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Francismeek(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2022
No woman belongs to any man, women see men as a purse ,once the purse is new it will thrill her & she'll be in love, once it lasts up to 4 to 5 months she goes to the supermarket in search of a new purse because the thrill she had for the old purse is gone,... That's why in marriages most women don't love their husbands, but only stay because he can still provide...once he can't shes gone,... Don't count on a woman's loyalty because women don't know what that word means.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2022
I'm happy for Blossom.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by cescky(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Zoazii:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

Just shut da fc*k up..

You clicked on it or?
You want the world to notice you?
Its a gossip blog bringing two stupid people to news.. What else you want? You can afford youtube to educate yourself?, getatat
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by JoyReportsOnlin: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2022
You should start thinking towards that direction. Marriage is a beautiful thing, don't be scared to go into it. You will marry right.
UselessBuharist:
Women (woe unto men) thank God say me nor dey think to the direction of marriage

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1414294/bbnaijas-cross-shares-sxy-video-blossom-chukwujekwus-ex-wife-photos/

Red Vigor is the ex-wife of popular Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu. Her marriage to the Nollywood actor was reportedly over in 2020 following alleged infidelity on the part of Red Vigor.

So cos she is dancing with cross u now change the story to name her for alleged infidelity when it was blossom we heard was carrying women that caused the end of their marriage.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2022
baby124:
This blossoms ex is so attention seeking. I have never seen it on this level. Is this a cry for help? Try get some emotional and mental support dear. Your antics are becoming disturbing.

Her husband ran off with another woman and abandoned their marriage. She probably needs emotional support.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Sholaco: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2022
Useless boy
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by MrUchenna1(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Ukpala gbabara n'ikpo okuko na-ala ala
mmuo.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by drmuchin: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Good riddance! Blossom is the ultimate winner here
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by tundess: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2022
Kitchen no even clean sef
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Basiljoe: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by UselessBuharist: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:
You should start thinking towards that direction. Marriage is a beautiful thing, don't be scared to go into it. You will marry right.

Who will I marry that my no.1 fear
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Ellasure: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2022
Francismeek:
No woman belongs to any man, women see men as a purse ,once the purse is new it will thrill her & she'll be in love, once it lasts up to 4 to 5 months she goes to the supermarket in search of a new purse because the thrill she had for the old purse is gone,... That's why in marriages most women don't love their husbands, but only stay because he can still provide...once he can't shes gone,... Don't count on a woman's loyalty because women don't know what that word means.

Truth first, it seems once a black woman sees a body with a good joystick with some Cash at home to spend, problems solved.

American black women are on their own currently with wokeing their USA to political destruction. Sex mixed with political power is very dangerous to a country political survival.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by bomb1(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2022
keypha1:
He maybe the person that remove her from her formal marriage.

Is this a case of practicing Okafor’s Law on “Mr Okafor’s” jewel?
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Misterdhee1(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2022
athaboi:
In America today 70% of mothers are single moms bcoz family values has fallen to the lowest especially among Africa Americans! I see such trend in Nigeria in no distance time
Exactly. But despite all the attendant disadvantages that come with that, Nigerians are still foolishly copying and pasting because Americans are 'superior' and are worthy of emulating. Colonialism is a very bad b*tch.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by ashawopikin(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Agbelid:
How is this news?
absolutely rubbish
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Owologbo(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2022
mayweather145:
Shebi this boy na pastor son ? Latter now they go dey preach hell here and there .
Pastors and teachers kids are the most spoiled kids if you don't know.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by nachisunday(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
wink
Good for them if they are happy together.. while they are having a great time those who have nothing better to do other than call him a simp or wail on here should keep it up.. kiss
you part of it sha. Violence in this country
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Yea he's fvckin her
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Afodot0022(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2022
cross has always being a senseless boy.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by luminouz(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
athaboi:
In America today 70% of mothers are single moms bcoz family values has fallen to the lowest especially among Africa Americans! I see such trend in Nigeria in no distance time

Cc. Woundedlamb
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Dididrumz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
asthmacoughend:
. How about the Pictures of Nudity and Wrapping up with Men.. grin

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by usagee36: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
All over the world sis. Black race more
athaboi:
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by meobizy(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Her body is so unsexy. Is her ex a father to her kids? If he is then he'll surely reconnect after this. If he isn't then she just wasted time unless if looking for new catches.
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by YhemmyBloom(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Feel fire undecided sad.. he has moved on and definitely refer her to as AJEKU (remnant) thats all..
bigpicture001:
Someone just imagine how the ex husband will be feeling seeing this pic

Women are truly a play toy for men that is interested
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by bigpicture001: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
YhemmyBloom:
Feel fire undecided sad.. he has moved on and definitely refer her to as AJEKU (remnant) thats all..

Whether love on or not as an ex hubby on seeing this it must pain u, cuz u once lived her and was ready to be with her all ur life
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by WoundedLamb: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
luminouz:

Cc. Woundedlamb

Why am I tagged?
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by luminouz(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Why am I tagged?
Figure it out,you are smart!!!
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Vaiki(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ashawo!!
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by Aaar: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi by ehay(f): 1:33am On Feb 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] no
athaboi:

There is obviously something the white husband's are doing that the black ones are not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Looks Effortlessly Stunning In New Photos / Flavour Looks Like Phyno's Bodyguard In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mustang Car (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.