Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting (5864 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / Richard Mofe Damijo Plans Returns To Acting Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by yenboy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
Wish yea the best of luck
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by GSyntax(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
Though am not a fan of Nollywood, RMD is one of the few Nollywood actors who knows how to interpret their roles very well. Talking about coming on board Tinsel, that's good to know! Funny enough, even though I don't watch Nollywood films, I do not joke with some Nigerian soaps, and Tinsel happens to be my all-time favourite! Other good soap operas I like seeing are Spider, Hills & Valleys, Domino, Circle of Three, City Sisters, Kamsin and Neigbours etc. Been a while I watched most of though, except Tinsel & Spider.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by Tyche(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
A man has to do what he has to do.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by crackhouse(m): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2011
it seems it's only women that loves this guy named mofe cos i can see that from the replies. i suggest he run for his dear life before they rape him to death. every woman would like to have a taste of this guy. nawaooooo
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by Nosyke(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2011
mama-gee:

Say it again, my brother. ,

I wonder if RMD would give us any of his movie acting salary? undecided

I mean what do we stand to gain from this news? undecided

Bad belle
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by stunna2(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
i dont see any ikebe small big round or flat on rokiatu's page O my people!!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by ifihearam: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
my guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osuofia Builds Mansion Inside Owerri's Most Opulent Zone Estate / Rapper Cassper Nyovest & Girlfriend In Hot Steamy Pics While On Holiday (photos) / This Couple’s Wedding Cake Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.