Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Update On My Husband Leaving Us - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Husband Leaving Us (43437 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Amazingbaby:

I am not fake,I have a very old acc here,very active and I have patronize alot of people here so I want to remain anonymous,I don't need their sorry ma sorry ma....lol
....Confirmito. grin grin grin... Make Una dey fear God small small ooh.

Anyways we hope this will be the final update Shaa ooh.?
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

If only you can return the same energy if the OP was a man and stick to the same advice you channeled up here then you will be taken seriously.

Nonsense
Do not let emotion get you posting illogical stuffs cos thats what you women do in gender issues like this one.

Yes the husband might be at fault..even though its a one-sided story here. Do you advice her to pack and leave? Will you be there to assist her emotionally and financially when the going gets tough for her? Its not about coming online to blabber and beat chest in order to compete with men, when after the dust settles, you crawl back into a hole of depression. The earlier you realise you are not the same as a man, the better for you.

I am not here to give any advice but to give her the reality check. She can make of it whatever she deem fit.

Advising a man to quit a marriage is not the same when you do it to a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Thanks to whoever sanitized this thread. Discussions on the act of lovemaking should be restricted to the sexuality section. Even at that, it should be consensual. I can’t enter a thread to read posts and at worst, healthy banters, then one 70yrs old man would be fooling himself with nonsense talk.

You must VERY STUP*D if you think that should be allowed in 2022. No be only postmann, na post office. When you are ready, quote me with one your numerous monikers make hand touch you. 70yrs old man wey no wan grow. Spits undecided
How did you know his age? Lol..I suspect that's thesonofmark. They write alike.

BTW..I dont think he was quoting you. undecided
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emaprince:
How did you know his age? Lol..I suspect that's thesonofmark. They write alike.

BTW..I dont think he was quoting you. undecided

I have been here since 2014. Why do you think I won’t know the age group of Nlders? Then Nlders were more open with their details and pictures. Even Lala had a profile picture then. He is not thesonofmark. But na the same group them dey. He doesn’t have to quote me. I like amebo. Na today you know? grin

8 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:

I have been here since 2014. Why do you think I won’t know the age group of Nlders? Then Nlders were more open with their details and pictures. Even Lala had a profile picture then. He is not thesonofmark. But na the same group them dey. He doesn’t have to quote me. I like amebo. Na today you know? grin
.... Omo. Poco follow me thank God o. Did you hear about the unknown gun men attack yesterday afternoon in Enugu? I was at the police check point when those guys arrived and killed 3 policemen. I don't know what my family would have done if I was hit by a stray bullet.Honestly,I have not witnessed something like this before.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by pocohantas(f): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Omo. Poco follow me thank God o. Did you here about the unknown gun men attack yesterday afternoon in Enugu? I was at the police check point when those guys arrived and killed 3 policemen. I don't know what my family would have done if I was hit by a stray bullet.Honestly,I have not witnessed something like this before.

Really? Ah! Chukwu nna biko napu ekwensu ike! Even your mum would have been so devastated. My friend in Enugu was gisting me about it yesterday. She said it was bloody. What is the SE turning into bikonu?

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:

But you like that shaqfu guy o. Excitement is written all over your responses to him wink

You even called him BIG HEAD. Haaa
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emaprince:
But you like that shaqfu guy o. Excitement is written all over your responses to him wink

You even called him BIG HEAD. Haaa

Lmao. If woman calls you big head, sometimes you check, “do I really have a big head?”
tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Really? Ah! Chukwu nna biko napu ekwensu ike! Even your mum would have been so devastated. My friend in Enugu was gisting me about it yesterday. She said it was bloody. What is the SE turning into bikonu?
....Is really getting out of hand. The thing happened closed to my house immediately after city park hotel.

The guys weren't even in a hurry and they tried not to harm any civilian close by except for one POS lady that one of the officers who fled used to shield himself that was shut on the leg. And one other guy that have a scratch on his Tommy.

I really thank God. They later kidnapped a woman and her driver.

As I dey like this, I dey house just dey reason Wetin happen.
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. If woman call you big head, sometimes you check, “do I really have a big head?”
tongue tongue tongue
lol..forget o. Big head no dey come out easily from the mouth of a woman.

I was almost feeling jealous. grin grin
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
ospreywin:

Amazingbaby these are the type of people I'm talking about on this forum, they're always manipulative in reply, did asked you to beg him for cheating? Obviously not. She said you should go find work as if she had one readily available for you, does it look like your husband is ready to beg They don't have a positive solution they might not even have a working relationship sef if we are to assume as she's assuming that not everyone suffers in a marriage, they just want you to loose the marriage and later you will regret, "awon ajegbodo ton w'eni kunra". Let a yoruba person explain that quote for you, you will understand my point.

I don't entertain online banters, I wish you knew me Sha. No need arguing with you cus you are inexperienced.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Jennyclay(f): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're the daftest contributor on the forum. You have fallen to insults when you cannot tell us anything if the genders were reversed.

You have conveniently spewed your garbage insinuations about the OP being a nagger. All that you're lacking is the extra daftness to allege she's a cheat.

It is good that we can finally see what you think of her that prompted your first idiotic post full of assumptions. Anyone reading it can see you're wholly stupid with nobody to tell you.

You are a noisy gender bigot.

PS: Anyone who listens to men on the forum is listening to embittered individuals like the above one with deranged opinions on women without any backup.

These are the sorts of people you entrust your judgement to.
Nairaland men are cheat and rape apologist. Men like SmellySperm, Kriss, TheKingsmann & Co. are bittered and frustrated.

Please avoid them, for your own good.

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
SIRTee15:

If u have a pragmatic alternative opinion that is implementable within the Nigeria cultural context, say it.
Don't come and be forming unrealistic feminism. A marriage is at stake here, kids are involved.
Is it not kemi adetiba that was torn apart this morning for getting married as evening newspaper....despite her accomplishment n achievement.

She should kneel to beg cus she is financially incapacitated ABI? He should beg for being a wanderer!
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by ospreywin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ninisun:

I don't entertain online banters, I wish you knew me Sha. No need arguing with you cus you are inexperienced.

Yes, I'm inexperienced that's why I want her to reconcile with her husband. Your own experience is to give her advice on how to keep her out of marriage, make her chase a fictitious happiness by being a single parent and let her live with the shame of being a failure in marriage. You people think this life is a bed of rose, those you see in marriage these days don't really enjoy what they go through in the hands of "men" but they are enduring and sacrificing everything for their children, unless it's an abusive and violent relationship which I would advice any woman to divorce immediately.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emaprince:
lol..forget o. Big head no dey come out easily from the mouth of a woman.

I was almost feeling jealous. grin grin

Lol. You no get wahala be that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Ogajohnbull(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sincerely speaking, dont take advice from the stupid feminist and foolish misogynist that parade themselves in this forum trying to outdo each other without knowing how marriage works( and I bet you, majority are kids). With 18years marriage experience, there has never been a formula for a successful marriage. Though you story is a personal narrative and can't be judged without hearing from the other party, I can only say that your husband complicated matters by moving out in the night. Like some good people suggested, improve on yourself such that your husband won't ve financial comparative advantage over you if the worst scenario is DIVORCE. But first, put your possible best to make the marriage work even if it 'll make you look like the foolish partner. Persist on knowing their relationship but come in a more softer and friendly tune. Engage him in conversation with a softer tune even if his temper flies above the roof. By default, men are unreasonble while in anger while women are reasonable when calm. That wont make you a loser neither ll it make him a winner. At his quiet period, he ll realize his mistakes and come back for the kids and you. WORK OUT YOUR MARRIAGE FORMULA AND DEPEND LESS ON THE TROLLS IN THIS FORUM ... peace

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:

E done run create another one. Mc.Duncan Mighty. grin grin
I thought that by now you would have made something useful of your life .

All the years and efforts in Nairaland and you're still jostling like a newbie?

Maybe you need to find someone as pathetic as you to date and you can find peace and joy in your life.

When will Poco learn to love herself?

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
WrathOfHadez:
I thought that by now you wptls have made something useful of your life .

All the years and efforts in Nairaland and you're still jostling like a newbie?

Maybe you need to find someone as pathetic as you to date and you Dan find peace and joy in your life.

When will Poco learn to love herself?

Yawns. You are boring dear. I like that you are trying not to cross reasonable lines. Hopefully this account serves you for some months.
grin angry

WrathOfHadez:
your comment is as harmless and weak as a Christmas laugh.

What reasonable lines are you trying to not cross.

I remember when you posted your monthly salary in the ashawo thread. It is less than 30k

Then you showed the threshold your nether regions.

Nairaland is your long and short term goal.

I thought you'd love me for giving you the attention of your dreams.

Snowflake!

It was 12k actually. 30k is even too much.

Are you done? I know civility is not your forte, so this must be quite hard on you. Having to banter without unnecessary vulgarity. cheesy

You will be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin The story is fake. I would have thought it was obvious. The second OP tagged some female Nlders, I knew she was only tying to set them up for bashing. Few months from now she would be back again to tell us how she managed to win her husband back. Making those Nlders look evil. cheesy
just seeing this. grin grin grin

This post is extremely funny.

I was surprised she didn't tag you.

Nairaland no go kill person. Lool
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by NoToPile: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

My concern is the people liking what you wrote...It's funny how women think they know more about men than men themselves.

Well. You people can keep giving yourselves whatever orientations you want... #Peace.

Imagine me arguing about women with a woman..that's funny...

If you had said you would be loyal to a submissive woman, I wouldn't even have quoted you because that is you and there are still some sensible guys out there, but saying that about men in general is fallacy, even your fellow gender know its not true.

Like I said I am never against submission

BUT

Nothing can keep a man that doesn't want to be kept, not even submission, you might not know this but Men know this.

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Yawns. You are boring dear. I like that you are trying not to cross reasonable lines. Hopefully this account serves you for some months.
grin angry
your comment is as harmless and weak as a Christmas laugh.

What reasonable lines am I trying to not cross?

I remember when you posted your monthly salary in the ashawo thread. It is less than 30k

Then you showed the threshold of your nether regions.

Nairaland is your long and short term goal.

I thought you'd love me for giving you the attention of your dreams you have lacked in the actual world.

Snowflake!
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland men are cheat and rape apologist. Men like SmellySperm, Kriss, TheKingsmann & Co. are bittered and frustrated.

Please avoid them, for your own good.
Quit being silly. Avoid me in your mentions
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emaprince:
just seeing this. grin grin grin

This post is extremely funny.

I was surprised she didn't tag you.

Nairaland no go kill person. Lool

I don’t think I commented on her first thread. If not she would have tagged me. I dey wait her next thread. Read in between the lines, from her first to this one, you’ll see all the baits.
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Jennyclay(f): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
SmellySperm:

Quit being silly. Avoid me in your mentions
would continue to drag you and your likes, till you people embrace sense.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emaprince:
Do not let emotion get you posting illogical stuffs cos thats what you women do in gender issues like this one.

Yes the husband might be at fault..even though its a one-sided story here. Do you advice her to pack and leave? Will you be there to assist her emotionally and financially when the going gets tough for her? Its not about coming online to blabber and beat chest in order to compete with men, when after the dust settles, you crawl back into a hole of depression. The earlier you realise you are not the same as a man, the better for you.

I am not here to give any advice but to give her the reality check. She can make of it whatever she deem fit.

Advising a man to quit a marriage is not the same when you do it to a woman.

Please keep quiet and stop telling me trash.If you cannot keep up the same energy when advising women to suck up to trash on men then keep quiet.

That alone tells how silly you men are you can't always eat your cake and have it now swerve there is no reality check you can give because our realities are all different.

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by kayperry: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What exactly do you know about my relationship status? Or are you that pained about my comment that you need to find imaginary things about my relationship status to post to discredit the comment?

You that is an advocate of damaged and broken homes, what are you here for? You sound too embittered to have made any headway in a relationship. Angry broken boy.

what is there to know about a nonexistent relationship, what is headway in r/ship compared to a bliss in marriage moomoo because guys are alway telling you lemme put the head only you feel you have headway a in r/ship

sorry dearie a comment that lacks merit needs no "discredit".
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Klass99(f): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by descarado: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Amazingbaby:

I am not fake,I have a very old acc here,very active and I have patronize alot of people here so I want to remain anonymous,I don't need their sorry ma sorry ma....lol
You are as fake as Brazilian hair on naija babe head. And you are a guy.

You baited the ladies and got them.

Well done

I also know a sequel will soon follow. U didn't disappoint.

Next week, create another topic for your amusement when you are done with this one.

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by frozen70(f): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nonexisting:
Just look at this nonsense. Will people of this gender ever accept to be responsible for their actions? They shit, they blame man. They piss they blame man. Even when they burn their hair for salon, they will blame man for giving them money to do the hair. Tufiakwa, God forbid bad thing.

Yes, they will also blame a man for making them not to get to orgasm

E get why
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please keep quiet and stop telling me trash.If you cannot keep up the same energy when advising women to suck up to trash on men then keep quiet.

That alone tells how silly you men are you can't always eat your cake and have it now swerve there is no reality check you can give because our realities are all different.
You can cry all you want, the bitter reality of divorce still remain.

Advising a man to leave is almost doing him a favour...but reverse the role, thats like an enemy advising the woman to go astray and laugh at her afterwards. And thats what your type is.

Be bold enough to advice her to quit her marriage and stop ranting incoherently. ..so that when the dust settles, she will know the people to curse ; those that lead her astray.

Except her life is in danger, I will NEVER advice a woman to quit her marriage when I know how cold it is outside. When I know I can NEVEER advice my enemy to marry a divorcee. Lets not even talk about the kid baggage encumbering her. If I know I can't help make her life better, why should I ask her to leave?

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emaprince:
So when a woman cheats, the man takes the blame too? Lool

Anyway..its good you know that women cheat too. And like I said, tbere is no woman that have never cheated before..except a woman that haven't had sex- a virgin. Women cheat the most sef. Here you see a single girl joggling 4 different guys..and you think the four of them failed themselves woefully?

Madam... the women we have today are very cheap and who.res. and there is no way a who.re will be cool fuckkking one man. Thats why they marry and continue in their whorishh ways.

Women are cheap because men continues to keep going back to the same route they came out from
Once men can stop asking women will stop giving

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.