Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) (46011 Views)

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by NOwazobia: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pastor indeed... grin
Your God must be really proud of his children.. cheesy

They invented an imaginary creature attaching a name to it then use the name to deceive gullible ones so as to cage them and limit their ability to think and comprehend minor things without involving their fictional book called the bible..
undecided
Only if your life was any better than the gullible retarded bible carriers, your write up would have made more sense. But the truth is that you can only dream of the life many of these gullible retarded Bible carriers are living.

Many of you so called atheist can't even make a difference in your so called family, let alone your compound but you are quick to call others gullible and low thinkers.

With your IQ of above 1000, your life is still in ruins. A pity sad
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Panda7(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
you find comedians and actors in church. those who couldn't make it to the stage
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Fairandlovely(f): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pastor don carry hype man enter church members don pay offering tire cheesy grin
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Calicoe: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
At that point, if he ask d pastor to give him a bj, he won't say no
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by dominion001(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Poverty of the mind
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by 4good(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZyjthigaCS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Firstly
Not everyone that speaks in the name of the Lord belongs to Him.
Matthew 7:22-23
22) Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Secondly
There are clear signs of identifying fake Pastors. Matthew 7:16-18

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Lastly, the Bible acknowledges there are many false prophets already and we are warned not to believe every spirit. 1John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Pastorsmile: 12:55am On Feb 11, 2022
Anyone can gather people together and begin addressing himself as pastor. The truth is that is not everyone you see on the podium with a Bible that is truly called. Make no mistake about that.
By their fruits, they shall be known.
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:53am On Feb 11, 2022
NOwazobia:

Only if your life was any better than the gullible retarded bible carriers, your write up would have made more sense. But the truth is that you can only dream of the life many of these gullible retarded Bible carriers are living.

Many of you so called atheist can't even make a difference in your so called family, let alone your compound but you are quick to call others gullible and low thinkers.

With your IQ of above 1000, your life is still in ruins. A pity sad
That doesn't change the fact that religion is a disaster to humanity.. grin
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:53am On Feb 11, 2022
PlanktonX:

Whaooo....clap for yourself.
Clap again and again.

Know this... Christianity is not a religion, Christianity is Salvation. Those who take it as a religion are those you see spraying money.

Christianity is not a religion indeed.. cheesy grin
Confused people..
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:54am On Feb 11, 2022
just4fun:

Sorry to say this"YOU ARE A FOOL"
Thanks for the compliment.. kiss
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Standfx: 3:50am On Feb 11, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZyjthigaCS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

God is real and our Lord Jesus Christ is also real and true, but unfortunately, we now have an overwhelming fake pastors and prophets who now establish churches and fake miracles to collect tithes and offerings for them to live a life of opulence at d detriment of the gullible church goers and tithe and offering givers.

Henceforth, give all your tithe and offerings to all the poor and needy around you instead of paying it to any church and you will see that fake pastors and churches will disappear.....Read Deuteronomy 14:26-28
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by NOwazobia: 4:50am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that religion is a disaster to humanity.. grin
it actually changes it. A disaster has no job trying to change a disaster.
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 5:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Newboss:

Na so poverty go continue to dey romance my life and generations

Amen to you there
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:53am On Feb 11, 2022
NOwazobia:
it actually changes it. A disaster has no job trying to change a disaster.
Thanks for agreeing with my point.. wink
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Count6: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pastor indeed... grin
Your God must be really proud of his children.. cheesy

They invented an imaginary creature attaching a name to it then use the name to deceive gullible ones so as to cage them and limit their ability to think and comprehend minor things without involving their fictional book called the bible..
undecided

Dude I hope you Didn't type this just for fun You're weird
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Count6:

Dude I hope you Didn't type this just for fun You're weird
Who's dude?
And how am I weird? undecided
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for agreeing with my point.. wink
thanks for agreeing to mine also.
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2022
NOwazobia:
thanks for agreeing to mine also.
wink
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Count6: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who's dude?
And how am I weird? undecided

You're the dude fvcking dude ... Fictional character ? Calling God that is overstepping your boundaries . You better know what you're doing
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Count6:

You're the dude fvcking dude ... Fictional character ? Calling God that is overstepping your boundaries . You better know what you're doing
Haha keep deceiving yourself.. cheesy
Prove to me that it ain't an imaginary creature.. undecided
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Lighthome: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2022
EFCC should go after the so called Pastor. Most native doctors don't wear red clothes again, but robes of ministers. All these nonsenses must stop in this country.
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by nachisunday(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2022
This life inside church again
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by nachisunday(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2022
@gift0123 morning how us your night now
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2022
nachisunday:
@gift0123 morning how us your night now

Good morning nachisunday... My night was good.
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by nachisunday(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2022
gift0123:

Good morning nachisunday... My night was good.
OK nice wow you still replied back, anyway i tot you were upset with me last night?
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2022
nachisunday:
OK nice
wow you still replied back, anyway i tot you were upset with me last night?

Nope aren't that type of lady, I've got a sweet soul.... wink wink
Re: Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) by Mrikay94(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Obviously this is an MC and not a Pastor and this is an event hall not a church.
Exactly my thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.