Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Opportunity To Become A Video Content Creator - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Opportunity To Become A Video Content Creator (272 Views)

Video Content Creator Needed At T40 / Youtubers Content Creator Portfolio On Nairaland / We Are Video Content Producers, Feel Free 2 Reach Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Become A Video Content Creator by ify123destiny(m): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Here is an opportunity to become a professional Video Content Creator from a media wizard who has produced more than 200 engaging, promotional, marketing videos in different niches.

Having been in the media industry for more than a decade helping organizations create Stunning and Top Notch Videos both in Nigeria and Outside The Globe.

Enrol in our One Year Training on Film and TV Production where you will be trained on how to Master Premiere Pro and Be Confident Editing Your Own Videos.

Mastering the foundation of all Cinematography - Light, movement, story and imagination.

Get Tools such as Video Materials, Tutorials, Softwares that will enable create any kind of Videos (200GB) in size.

* I will show you how I successfully made N2,000,000 in 2021 from a client just by editing Videos and how I intend taking it to N5,000,000 in 2022.

* Will also teach you the marketing aspect of the skills you are acquiring, how you can start making money in less than a month of our training cause I will be given you all relevant tools that will aid you to make Top Notch Videos.

* Show you how I was able to produce different kinds of videos for Clients and Firms Outside Nigeria.

* Show you how I launched my Online TV and News Agency where most of my students are presently in charge of it. Online TV - Climax TV Channel @climaxtvchannel

Feel free to check my YouTube Page where I have more than 200 Videos I produced.

YouTube - D & I Workx

WhatsApp +2348176271667

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Graphics Illustrator / Money Online As Graphic Designer / Intro Video For Advertisement Of Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.