Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters (16488 Views)

Exposed! The Facebook Group Of Ritualists And Yahooboys. PICTURES / Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Jh0wsef(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2022
But would never go after corrupt politicians and rogues
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Bamzyriches451: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Jokers
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Enemyofpeace: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Very good. Elonmuskbaby is in trouble

Please how do I recover my Facebook account that was disabled by Facebook?
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Comrade go after polithiefian grin
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Simplelion: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Maybe federal bakasi boys is now needed
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by DuMebi1030: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2022
EFCC or FC CC shocked
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by mixta140: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Mazi32:
The height this under aged boys engage themselves in ritual is so alarming. Do your scam and don't engage in ritual, cuz the whites scammed us, and are still scamming us up till now. Imagine people that connected a pipe from Nigeria to their country . Abeg make we dey scam them dey go. But no do ritual .
Stop all these white scammed us... it's still greediness from the elders... imagine exchanging your fellow man for mirror

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by 9gerian: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2022
They should go for their evil priests a d watch rituals die a quick a d sudden death just like baddo in Ikorodu and environs back then.

DGascon:
After checking this out, I keep wondering the method EFCC will use to get these ritualists. Everyone needs to take care so as not to become a victim of circumstances.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1491547865570816006?t=ucqQKhQXvfe23aZOMyKjmg&s=19
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by DGascon: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2022
smiley

DejiPlug:

I prefer this narrative, otherwise almost every family in Nigeria will have at least a son arrested
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by okorogodwin4(m): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Osun skull miners criminals take note
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by mixta140: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Mazi32:
The height this under aged boys engage themselves in ritual is so alarming. Do your scam and don't engage in ritual, cuz the whites scammed us, and are still scamming us up till now. Imagine people that connected a pipe from Nigeria to their country . Abeg make we dey scam them dey go. But no do ritual .
Stop encouraging bad thing... bad is bad... after them collect the money na still waste those boys dey waste am...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by SarkinYarki: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Start with Adedoyin
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Is it that all these foreign countries are not pained with the amount they are losing to these yahoo pple or they are too busy dealing with there own set of fraudsters
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by jrusky(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2022
I'm 100% in support of any measure they want to use. It's time to end this disgraceful national image damaging business of Yahoo and ritualism.

Enough is Enough just 3 days a old retired civil servant woman account was moped off by these sons of bitch th old old collapsed and died instantly from the shock because all she has was gone unfortunately she lost her only son from car accident not up to 3 months ago according to what I heard.

Pls efcc should do everything possible to end these nonsense ASAP.

Seriously Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by DGascon: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2022
You lie. My family doesn't do such.

DejiPlug:

I prefer this narrative, otherwise almost every family in Nigeria will have at least a son arrested
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by livinbygrace: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Since the arrest of the so called fraudsters by this rubbish agency,what has been the positive impact/benefit to a common man on the street.Everything is increasing,No light and NEPa keeps bringing crazy bill and nobody is talking.It’s only gullible and senseless Nigerians that will be hailing this agency.Are they working for the interest of foreigners or Nigerians?Nigerians should starts asking questions from this agency.What’s EFCC doing about the supplier of fake petrol that has damaged many cars and putting Nigerian citizens in danger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by luthorcorp: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2022
Mynd44:

Unexplained wealth actually. That is enough for a warrant, they search your house, find a head, kirikiri awaits
any one with dreadlocks should be picked up. Enough of all these " gather evidence before arrest" rubbish as this is already a menace. Few days ago here a small girl not even up to 16 was saying right in front of me that she doesn't care if yahoo boys are ritualists that she will rather take her chance that drink garri. We have to save these senseless girls before our loved ones fall victims.

One useless small boy will hold iphone 11pro max and be looking for who's neck to slaughter to by the next release of 12 max. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Francismeek(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Nigerian government is just useless & hopeless,....you are trying to cut down a tree, but instead of cutting it from it root you are cutting the stems,... They keep arresting young boys while the situation of the country is worsening,... Atleast provide jobs, stabilize the economy, make the cost of living equal to the standard of living , start a scheme to support small scale businesses & entrepreneurs, then you can talk about seriously tackling fraudsters & con men ... Most of the people doing fraud,rituals & etc all started as desperation to make a living, while some are just greedy, y'all should fix Nigeria & stop fuel in an already burning house.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by ivolt: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2022
DejiPlug:

It depends on your definition of family.
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2022
So those ones they parade their pictures and their juju pots and got released later are not spiritual

If you're above 25years and still believe in Nigeria and her agencies to do the right thing then anybody can dupe you
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Divoc19(f): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2022
It's high time but with diligence and less corruption
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by heniford2: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2022
DGascon:
After checking this out, I keep wondering the method EFCC will use to get these ritualists. Everyone needs to take care so as not to become a victim of circumstances.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1491547865570816006?t=ucqQKhQXvfe23aZOMyKjmg&s=19
Gargar!! No dey pay oh! Always making noise like North Korea

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Owen247: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2022
DGascon:

EFCC wan join cult.
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2022
They need a new commission for cyber crime, since all efcc does now is fight young people while keeping a close eye to politicians stealing billions that’s making the young ones frustrated and going into crime
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Forgodsgrace: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2022
jrusky:
I'm 100% in support of any measure they want to use. It's time to end this disgraceful national image damaging business of Yahoo and ritualism.

Enough is Enough just 3 days a old retired civil servant woman account was moped off by these sons of bitch th old old collapsed and died instantly from the shock because all she has was gone unfortunately she lost her only son from car accident not up to 3 months ago according to what I heard.

Pls efcc should do everything possible to end these nonsense ASAP.

Seriously Enough is enough.

You mean EFCC wants to end corruption or only yahoo?
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Useless funny agency! The white people will be mocking you all by now. A govt agency assign to figure corruptions involving itself in Spiritualism and Rituals. Who even believes that in Europe? Backward people!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by NaBanga: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2022
They should have worded this in line with actual intent to commit a crime. The focus should be on assault and murder. Start with educating Nigerians that there is no such thing as a money ritual. Encourage pastors to stop spreading these lies and also arrest traditionalists who are telling people to engage in this behavior.

The sad part is that too many Nigerians believe these lies, including politicians and those working for EFCC. As long as there is mass poverty, the common man will believe it too.
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by galaxi(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2022
I hate your type,if you can actually structure a business in real life you won’t be here selling books for 3k.

Please can you tell me your business name let me check how organized your own firm is!!

There is no formula for a successful business,the environment determine the approach.

LMM1:
Nice one.

Do you have a business and you want to learn how to structure your business to be stable and function like how big organizations and corporations do. I have an ebook that will help you structure your business to run effectively without your supervision or having to always monitor your workers before work can be done and help you maximize profit. For just 3k you can get the material for now before it goes back to 5k and I will also add you to a Whatsapp business group for free where you will learn more and connect. Contact me with the number below this comment or in my profile

1 Like

Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by OBALOLA55(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Mynd44:

Unexplained wealth actually. That is enough for a warrant, they search your house, find a head, kirikiri awaits
LMFAO grin
Re: EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters by Athemisia: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2022

EFCC — Economic Financial Crime Commission.

It seems like they have forgotten what they stand for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrested My Colleague Brother & Fine Him N150,000 For Reporting A Thief / Houseboy Leads Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Son In Edo / Over 100 Graves Robbed In Benin For Voodoo Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.