Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Wetin Be The Advantage Of This Movie “selina Tested” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wetin Be The Advantage Of This Movie “selina Tested” (983 Views)

“wetin Be This” Netizens React To Viral Video As Lady And Guy Go N@ked In Market / SELINA TESTED EPISODE 18 (death Of Aboy) / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Be The Advantage Of This Movie “selina Tested” by negro77: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2022
It’s really sad that we are always happy when it comes to criminal acts. I saw a movie named “SELINA TESTED” days ago. No wonder I hear kids ranting woto woto a cult slang everywhere.

Just some set of people showing their stupidity in the name of shooting/acting a movie, what's there to learn in the movie ? Like, what exactly are they trying to promote? Tallest and his criminal crew ��‍♂️ today you see kids shouting Selina Tested up and down and some rubbish cult slangs. For una wey dey watch am, Ask yourself the question, what exactly is the movie trying to promote?

The drama is Heavily cult influenced.
PROMOTES NOTHING BUT AND CULTISM

Una dey use this cult drama dey promote una useless vikings/aromate cult say una dey Selina tested , misleading kids, youths and promoting violence and crime with your dirty cult slangs, Una nor get better movie concept just to carry gun dey loot and kill…. Bloody rogues and touts!

Nor be only Selina tested Mumu pipo �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recent Spiderman Movie Is / Important Information About TSTV Including Complete Channel List / Open Casting Call For Actors For Feature Lengh Movie (film Not Digital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.