Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta (27450 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by chukwuibuipob: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
sad
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Golan007: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
The security guard's family has inherited a hotel.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Jackxcollection(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
yuping:
undecided at least KUJE or Kirikiri go calm am down since he is always angry, Team na small thing dey vex me.

Take or leave it some comment in this nairaland will make you burst into lafta when you're seriously angry

Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by phorget(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Now went everything don burst nah make church close remain.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by okuta007: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
his village people got him finally- now they and his family will mismanage the hotel it that will look like a leper’s colony in 3 months - that’s if the government no take the hotel
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by adriano50: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria a place of lawlessness Kurt zouma kick his cat he is facing jail term dis one get mind stab human still call police for am wahala no fit end for naija
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by okuta007: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
yuping:
undecided at least KUJE or Kirikiri go calm am down since he is always angry, Team na small thing dey vex me.

no bros, na Okere prison for Warri him dey go grin

Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Calicoe: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Never underestimate the power of village people. You survived the robbery yet u still insist on dancing to their song by committing murder
Enjoy ur life in prison asshole
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Calicoe: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
chiga131:
You stirred up the waters of doom upon yourself.
He who commits the crime should be prepared to pay the time.

Do the time
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by faceland: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wonderboy01:
D security guard family should be the new owner of the hotel angry

My verdict cool

If he is really the owner. Within a week, if there is no right hand man, the staff would sack that place that only land would remain.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by macrodata(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
My towns people too dey vex. You can see the evidence of it within my family too. The ones in Delta state has hot temper and the rest in the North are chill peeps.

Anger gets you nothing but regrets. It's sad that you learned this too late sir.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by imagrg(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Anger is evil.

When you are annoyed, take a walk, come back refreshed.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Oceanjagaban: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
nomoreinfection:
. This Mentality should stop , Sometimes an Evil Doer do call Police First ...

Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations.
Stop the Embarrassement in Bed ...Stop been a One Minute
What is your problem mr man?are you from earth?
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Quantized92(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
The wey country hard don affect so many people psychological makeup
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
security guard should owner ... Um, check my_profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Masterkernel1: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baawaa:
That is what anger can do,for him to call police first he stabbed him and now called police

You're right. It was purely anger. He won't stay more than 6-7 years, first... It's not murder, but manslaughter which has lesser sentence of 10. If he pleads guilty, they'll drop jail term.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by winner37(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
I forbide security work in my life time. I worked as a security only night for 2 year trying to carter some money to go back to school, after i went and told all the tenants in that compound about my resignation that same night arm robbers invaded that compound but i thank GOD nothing was stolen, in the morning they just asked if i was hurt. All the tenants trusted me in such a way they believed i can't do them any evil. that is how i ended security work
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Masterkernel1: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:
Delta people are very primitive. I lived there and know this.

Be ashamed okay?
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by adecz: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
No matter how far or high you go,
ancestral curses will locate you..

Does this manslaughter ☠️☠️ he committed
make sense❓

His village people are on his matter❗️❗️

Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Daniluv1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kriss216:
After stabbing him, you still call police on him. Wickedness and oppression from one man.

Anger is momentary madness. Anger works in mysterious ways.

Don't Act or Speak when you're angry.

It seems you don't read to understand

Go back to kindergarten
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by seborrhic: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Anger is a bad thing. It leaves you with regrets.
Bad thing is an understatement.
Anger is a terrible thing.
In order not to appear weak,many people av found their life course changed negatively for ever,just because they wanted to prove to a fellow human being they are not weak or don't tolerate rubbish or not to be laughed at by friends.

Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Oritna94(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
See what anger has caused? When you are angry, please take a breath and count to 20 and leave the scene, because if you act at that moment na devil the use you as remote control.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Shalommy(f): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
His arrest doesn't count, by tomorrow he'll be set free. Poor security! sad
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Beverlyjean(f): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baawaa:
That is what anger can do,for him to call police first he stabbed him and now called police

Its not anger but oppression,
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by yuping(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jackxcollection:

Take or leave it some comment in this nairaland will make you burst into lafta when you're seriously angry
Seriously.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by airsaylongcome: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Deleted
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by FireUpNow(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nor be who first report to police dey win case, the hotelier go see small anger management is highly recommended for dudes like this

Police Officers Sent To Fight Kidnapping Caught Receiving Bribe / Police Alerts Motorists Queuing At Filling Stations Over New Theft Tactics / Police Uncover Ritual Shrine In Osun State (photos)