Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta (27449 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by KSTTechs: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
E don red for this guy.

Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Aaay: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wicked
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Mrpojj(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by HeRulesMen: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wonderboy01:
D security guard family should be the new owner of the hotel angry

My verdict cool

Someone that died?
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Come uae come see security Guard with class... for round turning chairs dem dey sit don dey could half a million naira every month ...
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by kingthreat(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
seborrhic:

Bad thing is an understatement.
Anger is a terrible thing.
In order not to appear weak,many people av found their life course changed negatively for ever,just because they wanted to prove to a fellow human being they are not weak or don't tolerate rubbish or not to be laughed at by friends.

My brother abeg make them laugh me. If you fall into problem with the law in Nigeria, it is enough to make one insane. That insanity is what I dont need right now. So I try to avoid conflicts. Will only act on self-defense.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by rafcrown(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
HOTEL OWNERS /MAFIAS
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by rafcrown(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
ALL HOTEL OWNERS IN NIGERIA MUST BE WELL INVESTIGATED.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Adams1989(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Abraka, shocked land of evil, he should also be kill ooh,Once police see money case closed,that is why they die useless death...who get wey make he jakpa ooh,the country is a failed State
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Fashionista01(f): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Control your anger before it will control you.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Goldbw122(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
This life that is why it is good for an individual to be able to control his or her angry, or else that character will mess up that person's life..
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Masterkernel1:

Be ashamed okay?

Ashamed of what ?
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by Ekugbeh(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:
Delta people are very primitive. I lived there and know this.
cos you lived at the primitive part
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:
Delta people are very primitive. I lived there and know this.

Your fada
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Your fada

You just proved it.
Re: Hotel Owner Stab Security Guard To Death In Delta by samuel1986(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Hotel owner stabbed a security guard to death. And called police to arrest him.
"The yet to be identified suspect was said to have stabbed the victim to death after robbers invaded his hotel".
So the name of the man and his hotel are yet to be identify? We keep hiding evil. I felt for the poor security guard who lost his life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Attacks Task Force Officer With Iron-rod (photo) / Police Officers Sent To Fight Kidnapping Caught Receiving Bribe / Police Alerts Motorists Queuing At Filling Stations Over New Theft Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.