Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Travel Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Advice (185 Views)

Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine / Travel Advice Needed / Travel advice needed pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Advice by metformin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dear fellas,
I had plan to tour the west Africa countries. But our present economy ruined my plans, so I intend doing internal tourism, I was considering kebbi , Taraba, Kaduna state but I'm kind of scared of the insecurity going on there, some of my friends said I shouldn't go that way, that I should consider going to Akwa Ibom and cross river state.

Do we still have bandits and book haram attacks in those northern states, please I need your advice.
Re: Travel Advice by Hunchogee: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
metformin:
Dear fellas,
I had plan to tour the west Africa countries. But our present economy ruined my plans, so I intend doing internal tourism, I was considering kebbi , Taraba, Kaduna state but I'm kind of scared of the insecurity going on there, some of my friends said I shouldn't go that way, that I should consider going to Akwa Ibom and cross river state.

Do we still have bandits and book haram attacks in those northern states, please I need your advice.
guy enter Akwa ibom and thank me later
Re: Travel Advice by metformin(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
guy enter Akwa ibom and thank me later

Although I been to Akwa Ibom before, that was 8 years ago, I done tour all S.S state except cross river state.

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Nigeria Without Vaccination / Best Things To Do In Hayward (california) / Travel; Doityourselfimmigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.