Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 (963 Views)

Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by HeRulesMen: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
While I'm putting in my best to have something better doing, for now, my survival is on daily hustling from someone's shop. So yesterday, I only had N500 with me going back home and that was supposed to serve my evening meal and next day transport. On my way, I came across where 3 guys were dragging a guy up and down, holding him in the shirt and trying to naked him followed with slaps and punches. They say mind your business but that human feelings didn't allow me to pass.

So I enquired and learnt that the guy being beaten ate food worth N500 from the street food vendors and later said he didn't have money to pay even though that wasn't mentioned in the beginning before he was served. From the anger in the food vendors, they were ready to strip him naked, brutalize and dehumanize him to the highest order.

I couldn't let that happen even though that was the last money with me. I removed the N500 I had and paid the vendors and asked them to let him go. When I ask the suspect why he did that, he said he is a 200 level student in the state (Delta State University) and was very hungry and had nothing to eat since morning. I felt for him even though me too was hungry. Well, I went home sleeping empty stomach but I felt good knowing someone ate on my behalf. Let love and kindness lead the world and it will be a better place.

#Love #Kindness

14 Likes

Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by dingbang(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lol.
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Amotolongbo(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
HeRulesMen:
While I'm putting in my best to have something better doing, for now, my survival is on daily hustling from someone's shop. So yesterday, I only had N500 with me going back home and that was supposed to serve my evening meal and next day transport. On my way, I came across where 3 guys were dragging a guy up and down, holding him in the shirt and trying to naked him followed with slaps and punches. They say mind your business but that human feelings didn't allow me to pass.

So I enquired and learnt that the guy being beaten ate food worth N500 from the street food vendors and later said he didn't have money to pay even though that wasn't mentioned in the beginning before he was served. From the anger in the food vendors, they were ready to strip him naked, brutalize and dehumanize him to the highest order.

I couldn't let that happen even though that was the last money with me. I removed the N500 I had and paid the vendors and asked them to let him go. When I ask the suspect why he did that, he said he is a 200 level student in the state (Delta State University) and was very hungry and had nothing to eat since morning. I felt for him even though me too was hungry. Well, I went home sleeping empty stomach but I felt good knowing someone ate on my behalf. Let love and kindness lead the world and it will be a better place.

#Love #Kindness
Touching....
Lovely gesture from you.
May you be greatly blessed for saving the soul

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by HeRulesMen: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That is so kind of you.
Send your account number.

Be quick cos I’m deleting this in 10minutes time

Be calming down. Although I need money but I just thought I should share this. It could encourage others to also show love and kindness.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Amotolongbo(f): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
HeRulesMen:

alright.
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by HeRulesMen: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
alright.

Quick quick you have withdrawn it.
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Goldbw122(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Foodqueen(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
This was once a format, though it later worn out.

Maybe it's coming again.

3 Likes

Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by HeRulesMen: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Foodqueen:
This was once a format, though it later worn out.

Maybe it's coming again.

What format?
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Ulunne777(f): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Maybe it was LOSTCHILD from the other thread you helped .Ask for your balance later.Women ruined him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Lostchild(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ulunne777:
Maybe it was LOSTCHILD from the other thread you helped .Ask for your balance later.Women ruined him

I fear nigeria women.

grin grin
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Lostchild(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
HeRulesMen

You did well.

Your good deed will be remember unto you for all eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by ahnie: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lolz
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by HeRulesMen: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Lostchild:
HeRulesMen

You did well.

Your good deed will be remember unto you for all eternity

Thank you but why lost child?
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Lostchild(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
HeRulesMen:

Thank you but why lost child?

I a child.
Lost in this wilderness, but trying to find my way home.

Nigeria is my wilderness.
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by HeRulesMen: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lostchild:

I a child.
Lost in this wilderness, but trying to find my way home.

Nigeria is my wilderness.

I now understand your point.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by dahmie2013: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
May you never lack what to eat.
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by Ifakiland(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
HeRulesMen:

#Love #Kindness
Lolzzzzzz Pele oh....they probably acted that scene to many people dat day also....stop falling for cheap scams....your good will only get you in trouble.
Re: How I Saved Someone's Life With My Last N500 by HeRulesMen: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ifakiland:

Lolzzzzzz Pele oh....they probably acted that scene to many people dat day also....stop falling for cheap scams....your good will only get you in trouble.

Lol. But what if it wasn't staged managed? For how much should 4 or more people get involved in?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Start Saving / 3k For Anyone Who Can Successfully The Insect In This Photo / 7 Important Legal Requirements You Should Know About Divorce In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.