Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} (5125 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aidejay:
got goose bumps. my faith in humanity still in the trenches tho.
haha dig that faith back up
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Temper got me places I didn't like over and over again , I somewhat have to blend with society now , the system somehow always wins , and no I don't keep it a secret I never did.
Keeping my temper/Monsters in check , everyday , been cautious not to fume and or blackout , well its not been easy but hey smile.

You're weird... Very weird... But that makes you different from everyone here!

I like it...

Create a thread... Tag me... Especially if it's on serial killers... wink
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Idaytesj29(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
YOU SHALL NOT PASS

Alberto Casillas, became a national celebrity in Spain back in 2012 when he protected a group of youths who were protesting against the government’s austerity measures. The police were beating and attacking protestors who then ran into Casillas’s cafe for protection. When the police demanded he let them enter, he stood against them, with absolutely no weapons or way to defend himself and said, ”On my Life, you will not enter! It will be a massacre.”

Spanish Gandalf but no try am with the coconut headed naija Police ooo
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by GreatAxeMan: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerians generous? Don't ruin this instructive thread with tomfoolery.

TheSourcerer:
Nope I see no relation on my topic and what you said , Nigerians are one of the most generous and kind hearted set of a people
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Nigerians generous? Don't ruin this instructive thread with tomfoolery.

Eat a Corpse smiley
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by GreatAxeMan: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Sour Sourcerer grin

TheSourcerer:
Eat a Corpse smiley
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

You're weird... Very weird... But that makes you different from everyone here!

I like it...

Create a thread... Tag me... Especially if it's on serial killers... wink
I will , hope you have a swell day .
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Sour Sourcerer grin

Great Axe Man smiley
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by GreatAxeMan: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Say my name with reverence, man

TheSourcerer:
Great Axe Man smiley
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Say my name with reverence, man

Thor grin
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by GreatAxeMan: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Lamanii22(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=TheSourcerer post=110149999]Gore Lovers Good evening !!!
Front sitters

Dyt hopefullandlord CyberEBOLA FERNANDEZISBACK CAPSLOCKED Xmuslim Hahn ,Illicict, Richeousness88 fattprince, LordReed hahn
Datboredberry,candidlady,dominique,Illuminatus,Ghostrye, Lamanii22 IamMichael, acekhalifa remele2,fattprince lalas247 Ishilove
UndauntedYOCA Candidlady sapphire peacefull

Btw fasinating I've been banned again ,yay!!!

Officer Talks Man Out Of Committing Suicide. Eight Years Later, The Now-Father-Of-Two Gives the Officer An Award At The American Foundation Of Suicide[/quote

] wooow! I miss you.... this photo is everything....
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=110200622][/quote]
What are you saying?
Why tag me?I don't get this mention tho.. undecided
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 6:52am On Feb 14, 2022
davillian:

Sorry o is Christian mom shilia Moore who lives in Philadelphia?
yeah , how'd you get to know about her tho
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=110200622][/quote] hey Lamanii22 , yeah great photo and story behind , hope you're going to have a sweet blissful morning ?
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Fatalveli(m): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yeah... And if it doesn't get better, just move on... The world owes no one any favours grin

I'm better... smiley

I was curious, do you have a temper? In real life, does anyone know the weird, dark things you're interested in??
You’re most likely a fixer.

I mean you’ve probably gone through his post and you didn’t catch a vibe that posits someone with a temper, and you cannot seem to wrap your mind around it and cannot stop asking yourself this question:

‘Could there be a man with no temper’
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by davillian(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yeah , how'd you get to know about her tho
A random friend on Foto chatter then to FB in 2006
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Fatalveli:

I mean you’ve probably gone through his post and you didn’t catch a vibe that posits someone with a temper, and you cannot seem to wrap your mind around it and cannot stop asking yourself this question:

Temper is sady part of our biological makeup , or primal animal instinct , embodied with raging testosterone and adrenaline , when its out control it with your pinky finger like I do , breathe deep 8 seconds , unclench your jaws, relax your face muscles , relax your toes and fingers as you breathe out for 5 seconds , enjoy this beautiful air we are all going to die someday , in 500,000 years from now the Andromeda galaxy would merge with the miky way and by merge I mean catastrophic displacement of stars and planets , oh before then we would be roasted by the red giant star , we call the sun which is currently in its main sequence star , so in all non of this actually matters and that's what makes life fun.Never underestimate meditation . as exercise is to the muscles , reading is the the brain , music for the soul ,and meditation for the mind smiley
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by peacefull(f): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Very heartwarming!
Thank you so much for sharing.
I appreciate you!!
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
peacefull:
Very heartwarming!
Thank you so much for sharing.
I appreciate you!!
peaceful you know I appreciate you , only you stopped mailing...
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fatalveli:

hi hello smiley
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are you saying?
Why tag me?I don't get this mention tho.. undecided
hey smiley how's your evening so far ? Fair weather?
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hey smiley how's your evening so far ? Fair weather?
Hello just got your message.. cheesy
Hope you are good?
Thanks for the concern.
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hello just got your message.. cheesy
Hope you are good?
Thanks for the concern.
of course, you take care.
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
of course, you take care.
kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scholarship Opportunities For Africans In Russia / Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. / What Is The Opposite Of The Word "Opposite"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.