Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted (49613 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by iramure(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Africa my Africa

4 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Christianity should be true and sincere.

Not gimmicks, personal agendas and about Christ not about pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by McGg: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
hum one enterprenuer is there to scam people again

My brother... Look at the kind of gun the security men are welding....

They will ask their gullible followers to pray to a god in the sky for the security of this country but pays more to be secured.

PASTORPRENUERSHIP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by dragunov: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
[i]The mega Crusade commenced on Thursday 10th February, 2022 and ended Friday 11th February, 2022.

The Venue was Gombe Stadium, Pantami, Gombe, Gombe State. People came from all states across the North-East Geo Political Zone of Nigeria (Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Taraba).

Great and anointed men of God ministered and God touched lives.

Let me take you through the virtual reality of the crusade should in case you could not attend live.

Mr. Odewale Adesoye (A. K. A. Green Man) was there live and direct and thanks to the media team for making the pictures available.

All Pictures' Credit goes to Media Team for Reach 4 Christ Crusade.

First set of pictures' caption:

Any crusade that does not displace the Demonic Chieftain of the territory being crusaded nor drive out the hordes of loyal devils associated to that Chieftain, as evidenced by VISIBLE signs and wonders, miracle, healings and deliverance; and giving their lives to Christ Jesus, I mean tangible results, is nothing but a charade and an opportunity to fleece the people while promising them that God is a money doubler. An insignificant religious activity of the blind leading the blind, regardless of the platform and personality involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2022
McGg:

They will ask their gullible followers to pray to a god in the sky for the security of this country but pays more to be secured.

PASTORPRENUERSHIP!!!

seriously guy

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Rahkman: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Useless scammers

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by sammysmiles(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by toaterry(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
One day, God's love will touch your heart.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by CoolJul: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Awwwrrrh...To The all mighty God be the glory!!!

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by toaterry(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Rahkman:
Useless scammers

God will eventually use you for His Glory. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Adeyeye09(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2022
Just dey read some kind comments...so much unbelievers even amongst Christians. Yet some of you want God to perform miracles in your lives. Yet every pastor, you call scammers.
I swear you can never see any form of God's miracle if you continue in the part. No be curse.
As for me i believe in the supernatural and His Anointed prophets.
Praise Jesus!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by nwachinemel(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2022
It is a welcome development that crusades of such magnitude is returning to the core northern Nigeria, especially after the Reinhard Bonnke mayhem in Kaduna which heralded the current tension in Northern Nigeria.

Nigeria will get back to winning ways when our northern neighbours exercise tolerance as can be said of other regions in SW, SE & SS. Christians and Muslims live in peace in the south for so many years and still counting, the north instigates religious warfare whenever it feel cheated in sharing the national cake.

Don't expect me to be accommodating if you intentionally set your abode on fire!
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by snoopz: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Hm, welcome to Nigeria, where they pray all the time and Nigeria dey grow from bad to worse

4 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by nwachinemel(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2022
McGg:

apply wisdom, that's is the difference between human an other animals.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by MRDEE01: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2022
tamdun:
And the cripple walks grin
Naija pastors no dey heal blind people or grow limbs back, na only cripple... cheesy

I have seen several blinds healed.

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Thurifer: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Who else observed the heavy security personnel’s present there? For a man Of God with believes and faith.
Yet they will give u STICKERS and BANNERS for protection bah?... Ignorance Is Bliss Really��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Sheriman(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Religion Industry is the only booming industry in Nigeria. They have priotize religion above any other important things. Introduce science innovation and digital technology to them they will feel reluctant to adopt.

4 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by tamdun: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2022
MRDEE01:

I have seen several blinds healed.
Oya let the heal Cobahm na,at least the whole world know he's a "real blind man"

3 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by georgeakins: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Gone are the days when I used to believe in all this.

Thank God, I'm free!

8 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by UNRULY(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2022
SCAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

Say something else. This line is outdated. Are you better than the people they are supposedly scamming? Or the people came to you that they scammed them?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by ictplotter(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Tetehjewels:
I can literally feel the pains in the chest of the Atheists reading this thread grin grin

My only word to them is NTOOOOR! Una never see anything yet cheesy

The salvation of Christ will keep choking you
grin
U mean salvation of religion business men.
Pls you guys should stop impersonating and using christ name to steal from the masses .

3 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by gannod(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2022
uthlaw:
When Africans wan get sense!

Were loro agbelebu loju awon ti nsegbe..

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2022
ictplotter:

U mean salvation of religion business men.
Pls you guys should stop impersonating and using christ name to steal from the masses .

Are they giving their lives to the men or to Christ?

Did you see CHRIST written on the foreheads of any of the men? Was it the men who died and rose again for their sales? Is it the men who are currently sitter at the right hand side of God the Father?

Guy keep walking and don't look back
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Osilama1: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2022
nwachinemel:
It is a welcome development that crusades of such magnitude is returning to the core northern Nigeria, especially after the Reinhard Bonnke mayhem in Kaduna which heralded the current tension in Northern Nigeria.

Nigeria will get back to winning ways when our northern neighbours exercise tolerance as can be said of other regions in SW, SE & SS. Christians and Muslims live in peace in the south for so many years and still counting, the north instigates religious warfare whenever it feel cheated in sharing the national cake.

Don't expect me to be accommodating if you intentionally set your abode on fire!
stop writing rubbish your Enugu destroyed mosques cos of igbo Muslims u didn't see that one...

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Etimemy: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Hallelujah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by jimtemi1: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
you that they didn't scam how ur life be? Let them be scamed,it working for them that why.. You too do what work for u let people see, stop talking gibberish
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2022
jimtemi1:
you that they didn't scam how ur life be? Let them be scamed,it working for them that why.. You too do what work for u let people see, stop talking gibberish

you said what?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

No you are wrong. Nigeria need such peaceful, healing, love, deliverance, destiny changer crusade right now I mean now too much blood has been shed, spiri of the dead roaming the street crying for justice, bro this govt is satanic arranged to put Nigerians into horror but God will deliver this country from the demonic shackle of apc.

Now is the time it's not about scam its about freedom. Call it anything, God work wnt stop.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Themandator: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

If it was easy your parents would have travelled that route but unfortunately, it is only simple when all that is required is a keyboard on android phone
A fact is that both your parents are yet to handle microphone in front of 500 people for any reason whatsoever and that is the only transgenerational "asset" in your lineage
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Cryofigbos: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2022
uthlaw:
When Africans wan get sense!
U r not different from boko haram......hw does me being a Christian and a believer affect u or ur progress in life
U won't leave ppl to there faith so far is not affecting ur own life....is not everything u have to comment on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.