Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Help!!! I'm Too Emotionally Attached To Her And She Wants A Breakup. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help!!! I'm Too Emotionally Attached To Her And She Wants A Breakup. (188 Views)

Meet Up, One Night Stand, No String Attached Group / Sugar Mummy Dubai Wants A Very Hot Man / What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I'm Too Emotionally Attached To Her And She Wants A Breakup. by Tosin67: 6:22am On Feb 12, 2022
I don't want to bore you all with any long story... I simply need help. I'm too emotionally attached to this lady and she has opted out. How can I detach myself complete from her??
Re: Help!!! I'm Too Emotionally Attached To Her And She Wants A Breakup. by Bluntguy: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Simple. Detach yourself from her.
Re: Help!!! I'm Too Emotionally Attached To Her And She Wants A Breakup. by SUPERPACK: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2022
By buying sense, even if it is second hand sense

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm Too Emotionally Attached To Her And She Wants A Breakup. by yuping(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2022
undecided
Tosin67:
I How can I detach myself complete from her??
undecided Brother any Banny that says she want to leave, let her go. Find another one.
In Chris Brown song Lost and Found "if you loose one you get two" unless you are afraid to woo girls. No time to check time.
Even if na few hours to your wedding your woman change her mind let her go, ask those in troubled marriage them go explain better.
If you are feeling down you can join me let finish this tea together or you meet the boogeman for some joint make una bla the weed make your eye see something Spiritually.
life is short man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things To Talk About In A New And Old Relationship / Matured Lady, Or Married Lady Only For Meetup / Let’s Kill Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.