Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) (377 Views)

Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by Omicronvaccine: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2022
Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Photo)

A tenant shares the list of items his landlord’s son instructed him to donate for his father’s funeral, IGBERETV reports.

@kings2Oge shared the list on Twitter, with the caption;

"You never see anything sef . My landlord just died and his son wrote a list of items that I will give to him as his tenant for his burial rites"

https://twitter.com/Kings2Oge/status/1492171743443787780?t=rmmfokSGixUshRp4Lay9Ow&s=19

Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by EmzyT: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by MufasaLion: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2022
Such audacity from a backward-thinking son of the dead.
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Only in the west
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by MARYIAN(f): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by pyyxxaro: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Abi na u kill the man shocked
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by tolufase: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2022
This is absolute bunkum and ridiculous. I've not heard of this before.
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by Franky70(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Sometimes when I see unbelievable things like this, I believe it's made up

Because..........
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by IJOBA11: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2022
angry
Fahdiga:
Only in the west
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by Nbotee(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
Only in the west

We know ur intent. All u tribal bigots who are quick to stoke d ember of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by seankim(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Lol. Him owe rent? Shishi I no go donate.
Re: Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Nbotee:

We know ur intent. All u tribal bigots who are quick to stoke d ember of tribalism
Bla bla bla bla

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Luxury Waterfront Villas For Sale in Jabi Abuja / Know The Difference Between A Realtor, Real Estate Agent And Broker / 4bedroom Terrace Duplex For Rent @ Chevron... +2348029562694 Eunice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.