Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) (35917 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by bablon20(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
They should start killing these people to serve as deterrent for the other. It's becoming too much, they dont even want to stop.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by LILTJAY1: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
dontbothermuch:
sad

I did my NYSC in Ogun State, Posted to Ijebu Waterside, Tigara. I had friends with their council staff at Abigi. I later relocated to Ibiade. I use to go on bike to the rubber plantation (forgotten the name) very late at night to hang out with the indigenes, where we drink & merry. I visited many many places, I ate in so many houses. When did my beloved Ogun State turn to this. I am from Rivers State.
you get luck say them nor use you do ritual..
E get some states for nigeria wey I nor fit ever travel go for ANYTHING even if them offer me money.. sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by nnamdi640: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
The headquarter of skull miners is at it again. Ogun and bad news are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
FreestufsNG:
nawa o
If it was a south east matter, you would have found your voice quickly and an opportunity to showcase your writting skills.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
pocohantas:
This is so sad. Someone was just asking me few days back how we can check the bank activities of the deceased.

What is it with Ogun state and rituals please?

I am forced to ask at this point!
Are you a banker? I'll be damned! cheesy
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by egunna(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://salemgists.com/police-arrests-couple-with-human-parts-in-ogun-photos/

which kind human beings be dis ones for goodness sake?y Dem no take any of their family members or d husband use him wife breast ?person life no just safe again
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Legendoo: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Again?
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by PointZerom: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
OmenkaLives hope you're safe?.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
flexlatifa:
Very terrible
Too Bad.
Honestly, Too Bad
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Dawnofhope: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
I Hate greed
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Reeses: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nna eh everybody for that south west na potential skull miners Including, the igbos who are living among them since they no wan grow sense.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by billgabb(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yoruba land is cursed. They see human organs as normal groundnut you buy by the roadside. Yorubas cannot tackle their culture. It's normal to kill fellow humans and eat in that part of the country. They rather attack another region than condemn their normal killing, roasting, and human sacrifice. I am afraid to go to that region apart from Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by michoim(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
This has gotten so bad in ogun state that it has become a family affair...
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Benjax4all: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oh! Ogun state,I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Semaj77(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aforxzy:
This is one too many. Some drastic actions need be taken against these human parts harvesters and ritualists.

Evil couple. They should be dealt mercilessly with.

One ke Numerous cases have been mentioned
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by zumbigbo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
The only benefit I can see is that it is not a cat and dem no dey for UK
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by dammyco(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
The devil is really trying to win souls
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by dododawa1: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Something is worth somewhere in Ogun State
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
When will there be death sentence for every ritualist in Yoruba land. This animals are disgracing themselves and not us
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by guru90: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ogun state is the only state i fear in my life to enter...... And i will never investment there because their land is land of juju..................

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Sammerboi: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Our people been given us bad name lately. So there’s no way you guys in Ogun can make money rituals without using human parts? May Gid save this generation of greedy humans.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
It’s in their dna
Give them a skullarship

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Diligence: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oh South West South West South West!!!
What could hv happened Without Apostle Babalola, Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Olukoya and Bishop Oyedepo?

Summary, the root cause of ritual killing stems from their various traditions and culture... Their forests, bushes, are hub of ritual killing

Except they stop pretending and ignoring, & declare repentance & war against ritual killing in their royal families, traditions & cultures, & their forests and bushes, they may just be enjoying the ride; dazol!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Virginkpekus(f): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
24brains:
Jeez... Goodness me!!! And some people still doubt this thing works. If it doesn't, they wont keep doing it. It all started with our politicians during election period and now it has ended in the hands of the youths. What goes around, comes around
Look at the people arrested and tell me what has ever worked for them in this life.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
PointZerom:
OmenkaLives hope you're safe?.
Of course I am. Hope the Igwe of your community is safe and not rotting away inside the stool of some cannibal. smiley

When last did you "eat"? If you know what I mean. grin
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Hellonearth007: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
They think igbos made their money through rituals. Hahhhahahaha

Yorubas,Nothing like blood money. Hustle and save ooooo

Stop owambe always.
Use the Money to invest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Tomek09(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Abeokuta people shaaaaaa shocked
Abeokuta dey learn work where Oshogbo dey.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Tomek09(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
8stargeneral:
Ogun state d headquarters for skull miners
So it has overtaken Osun shocked shocked shocked

Osun I know won't allow Ogun and Oyo to surpass her in skull mining activities.

Enter the 3 mentioned States at ur own peril.

Every bit of you would be mined in smallest fraction for easy distribution and marketing grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Tomek09(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Of course I am. Hope the Igwe of your community is safe and not rotting away inside the stool of some cannibal. smiley

When last did you "eat"? If you know what I mean. grin

[/s]
This one no give you mouth. Continue ur endless wailing bro grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Tomek09(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
What's with Ogun state and human parts?
Sad. They believe skull mining, organ harvesting and human part trafficking give wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State / Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.