Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) (35918 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by tctrills: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
ButterBurger:
we will need to go back to that, military government back then is different now, they take over and we start a new democracy after an interim government organise new democratic election. Because this democracy is not it.
Since you don't know, then we will have to try it again and it's the only way than this one wey court go make a judgement and the law enforcement no go enforce it once it's not in the government favor. That's the height of the problem, when justice got no respect from the other branches.
Do you think America and the other western democracy won't support the move when it happens. Of course they will support it, they will only condemn it then new democracy starts
And you honestly believe the military would the military would respect court judgments.
Also, so you think the military has improved since the last time they held power?
You actually think they are better now?
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by OnyeMmeri: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

You can read more information here

https://www.nairaland.com/6793818/experience-ukraine-must-read

Just went through it. Highly informative.

Btw, are you still in Ukraine? I just saw a post on nairaland front page that Russia is invading Ukraine on Wednesday. Stay safe.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Funnyandviral: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
omenkalives how far cheesy
single for life
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Funnyandviral: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
holy ghost fire
I rather die single
my skull is more important to me
With your dirty character, you think anyone will like to marry you, only God knows how the face looks like
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Funnyandviral: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
he's my husband
claiming other people's husband
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Owerri1stSon: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Just went through it. Highly informative.

Btw, are you still in Ukraine? I just saw a post on nairaland front page that Russia is invading Ukraine on Wednesday. Stay safe.

I am coming back bro.. This month
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by OnyeMmeri: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Alright. Good.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Mayhem1: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 3
E pain am grin
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by OnyeMmeri: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Hope you've left Ukraine. The war has finally come.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Owerri1stSon: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Hope you've left Ukraine. The war has finally come.

I moved to other country
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by OnyeMmeri: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

I moved to other country

Alright. Good.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by dertty04(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mortuary attendant who beheads a minor’s corpse, sells the head for N50k nabbed in Ogun [Photo]

A mortuary attendant identified as Kushimo Lukmon has confessed to beheading lifeless bodies and selling the human head for N50,000.

Kushimo, who is a serving attendant at the Oke-Yidi morgue on Tuesday, 25th April 2022 revealed how he used to behead corpses for financial benefits.

The culprit was apprehended by the Ogun State Community, Social Orientation and Safety Corps, So-Safe after beheading a minor’s dead body.

“The fresh head was requested for by a certain Chief Ifalonishe AKA Lanroye at the rate of #50,000 and it was supposed to be delivered to him at a designated point within Abeokuta”, the suspect confessed.

Source : https://femotech.com.ng/2022/04/26/www-femotech-com-ng-small-so-safe-operatives-nabs/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State / Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.