Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lady Reveals Why She’d Never Forfeit School Even If She’s Offered $2M | VIDEO - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lady Reveals Why She’d Never Forfeit School Even If She’s Offered $2M | VIDEO (416 Views)

Comedian Basketmouth Reveals Why He Started Comedy Before Music / A Sex-starved Nigerian Lady Reveals How Bad She Needs A KONDO / "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals Why She’d Never Forfeit School Even If She’s Offered $2M | VIDEO by philme87: 3:52am On Feb 13, 2022
A young lady has revealed in an interview that she’d never forfeit school admission even if she’s offered the whooping sum of 2 million dollars.

The young lady had stated this When quizzed which she would prefer, an entrance to a higher education institution or $2 million.

The lady stated that going to school is far more important than the said sum.

According to her, going to school to acquire education equips one with the skills to be able to make that sum easily. But that when you miss the opportunity to go to school, you’ve missed it for life.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5p6dRuvAY

Re: Lady Reveals Why She’d Never Forfeit School Even If She’s Offered $2M | VIDEO by MMWandali: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2022
That'll be well over 800Ml Naira!!!

On a second thought??
Re: Lady Reveals Why She’d Never Forfeit School Even If She’s Offered $2M | VIDEO by Dubemchi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
I understand where u are coming from but na 9ja oo wit out connect pesin fit suffer 4 dis country
Re: Lady Reveals Why She’d Never Forfeit School Even If She’s Offered $2M | VIDEO by alesha1ginika: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Another Student S€x Male Teachers Long D1ck Video / Tizzy(read And Laugh) / I Need Snake �� Pepe Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.