Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

"My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos (3033 Views)

Sad Day For Odumeje As He Is In Coma After Arrested And Beaten / My Friend Saw This Meat In Her Fiancees Fridge (strange Photo) / COMEDY SKIT: Tag That One Friend Who Can Borrow Your Toothbrush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2017
A lady took to twitter to reveal the text she got from her friend who was presumed dead after being in coma for three months. The excited twitter user shared a photo of her sick friend on a hospital bed - making a peace sign to show that all is probably well with her accompanied by the text ' I lived b*tch'.

The photo has gotten much attention online after it was shared on twitter two days ago- garnering over 200,000 re-tweets and nearly 700,000 likes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/lady-makes-peace-sign-after-waking-up-from-3-months-coma.html

Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 5:25am On Oct 15, 2017
sad
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by greatmarshall(m): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Were you the only one who got the text after 3 months?... (@recipient)

After 3 months in coma, you came out still carrying that beef?..(@ sender)

Women sha..
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Amarabae(f): 5:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Lol
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Acjohn(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Expect some ladies in Nigeria to also start falling sick soon just to get same attention. in case you spot any tell them its fake

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Maybe she dey eye her boyfriend
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Shinery0123(m): 5:50am On Oct 15, 2017
The kind of attention d picture got will tempt other girls to land themselves in coma with 'tequila'
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Mynd44: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2017
It is a joke
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2017
And this crap will reach FP..shey dis wan na news abi lifestyle or what?
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by Evablizin(f): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2017
grin

Okay,be careful bĂ­tch you might go back into real Coma.
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by divinehand2003(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2017
She sounds like a Foe.
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by d1ckr0man(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2017
instead of her to think of her life she is busy talking to bitch's I will come and put you back to sleep
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by BunbleBee: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Don't be surprise this rubbish will start trending over here
Re: "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Wonderful! She came round with her brain still in coma.

Call me when the brain comes round too.

(1) (Reply)

Crack Your Rib With This From SEYI LAW (VIDEO) / He's Not Serious To Die / Unlocking The Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.