Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) (50894 Views)

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by robinfemi: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
That baby get doings cheesy he grab her hand not to miss target grin

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hope the child belongs to her husband undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by MufasaLion: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin grin

His appetite is changed for better!
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by MufasaLion: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Respect55:
Hope the child belongs to her husband undecided

And who told you her husband is black?
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Once you go black you never go back. grin

Once you eat Eba and okro cheesy u know the rest wink

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sapa follow join oyinbo pikin....wonderment!!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by lebete3000: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
philme87:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Mo9l2nHAM

A hilarious moment showing when a woman fed a white kid with eba and okro has been captured on camera, with reactions making waves.

The kid, who appeared to have enjoyed the meal couldn’t let go the hand of the woman that fed him in the viral video.

Meanwhile, funny reactions were triggered on social media as Nigerians bragged about how delicious meal made the little boy forget where he is from.

@Oga Mastar said, “If he chop this one for 1 month, he nor dey go fit chop those their tasteless food again.”

@Nick Chidex: “I will give him more than okoro,yam with red oil.”

@Rendd: “Better food, e go make you forget say you be white.”

I'm sure there's nothing good about the food, the pikin na just glutton, nothing else.
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Bignuell(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
lebete3000:

I'm sure there's nothing good about the food, the pikin na just glutton, nothing else.
There is nothing good about okra and eba, man, you need to be strip of your citizenship grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by doverulez(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Old New.

This platform sef...
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Cyntie55(f): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Enjoy yourself cutie.

We just have different skin colors but our inner systems are all the same.

So enjoy your okro soup & Eba.
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Eba & Okro soup have no regard to color of skin
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Quality20(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Eba or rather cassava has a poison called cyanide. Will the system of the baby be able to do away with that type of potent poison? I doubt much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
I don't understand this post...

Is or was there ever anything wrong with Eba and Okra/Okro soup?!?

If a homegrown Nigerian can learn to eat and enjoy Broccoli, Lasagna, Mac and cheese, and other "interesting" foreign dishes, why shouldn't foreigners do the same with our dishes?!!

Make una dey behave una selves for online o!!! Mtchewwww!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by lebete3000: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bignuell:
There is nothing good about okra and eba, man, you need to be strip of your citizenship grin grin

The food is good, but this particular food might not, cos the cook might be bad.
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by KSTTechs: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
This small comrade dey enjoy himself grin

Everyone na comrade? Lol
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Quality20:
Eba or rather cassava has a poison called cyanide. Will the system of the baby be to do away with that type of potent poison? I doubt much

Eba itself or raw Cassava??!....

Poison wey never kill over 80% of Nigerians for centuries now! Clap for yaself!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
That baby just discover better food!
See as he almost bite off the hand of woman feeding him cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Black man......always looking for white validation. When last did an Italian get excited by seeing a black man eating pizza...

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
lebete3000:

Nothing good about Eba and Okro soup?!!

You better be a foreigner, cos if you are an African or Nigerian, then I pity you already!

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Panda7(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
dem white slurs better embrace African dishes to see the real humanity
sweet baby tho
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by chatinent: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
I am seeing Fani Kayode inside this baby small small.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
TheSupleemLeada:
Black man......always looking for white validation. When last did an Italian get excited by seeing a black man eating pizza...
How did you come to this conclusion? There is no white person in that video. Everyone else sees an African girl and a multi-ethnic child. Even the word "oyibo" generally refers to anyone who is light-skinned. Even African light skinned actresses like Monalisa are referred to as "oyibo."
The baby is cute
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Baby looks like mixed race who is half Nigerian. cheesy grin
You see his aunt that is feeding him?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by havenz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Him no go for him life fit reject Nigerian food despite the tasteless government we have.
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Panda7:
dem white slurs better embrace African dishes to see the real humanity

sweet baby tho
The average "white" country is better organized than Africa. They have more empathy and humanity and they did not need African dishes to achieve that.
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by streetfabulous: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin I just love this. Made my day.
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Originalsly: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hmmmm.... just watching that child's face .... is nothing he wouldn't eat ..... and fight for more.
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Samdaresd(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Eba, was never a native food.
philme87:

A hilarious moment showing when a woman fed a white kid with eba and okro has been captured on camera, with reactions making waves.

The kid, who appeared to have enjoyed the meal couldn’t let go the hand of the woman that fed him in the viral video.

Meanwhile, funny reactions were triggered on social media as Nigerians bragged about how delicious meal made the little boy forget where he is from.

@Oga Mastar said, “If he chop this one for 1 month, he nor dey go fit chop those their tasteless food again.”

Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by shantti(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Welcome to the new dispensation mini comrade
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na because pepper no dey inside, if pepper dey inside like the one mynd44 cooked on Christmas Day, him no go near am again and him yansh go hear am
Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
philme87:

[/s]

This is not a white kid.
Nigerians are just like indians.They reverend white people

Useless lots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / Mark Nsukabag Bread Flood Onitsha Town- Pics / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.