Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) (49507 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by EBMedia: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding in Lagos (Photo, Video)

Tomatoes and fresh pepper were shared as souvenir at a wedding in Yaba, Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zEXa6wk7Mo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ56pQajsPA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2022
maybe both the groom and bride are farmers lols

56 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Good for una, hungry people you only come to crash the weeding, you shouting in that your hungry accent what did you bring to the couple ? Nothing, you're looking for phone to thief

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Baawaa(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2022
If they can share indomies tell me what they cannot share.
They don't want the remaining tomatoes and peppers bought waste so they decided to share it

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2022
I hope the guests are gonna understand tho... cheesy
You sure can use the tomato for something when you get home.. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Merlissa(f): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2022
They have served literally everything at weddings..

I'm still waiting for who will serve a cylinder of gas that is full, TV, a house etc

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Which law says souvenirs should be cash and plastic items? I'm glad the world is changing from hungry people's decision to what the givers really care. Patronize your girl: I do research writing for MSc and PhD.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Danmboss(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg collect ya souvenir in peace, you still need am for Stew, so nothing is useless in this country any more.

6 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by pitroski(m): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2022
The only soup they eat in Yoruba land is stew then I'm not surprised at all

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
9ja my 9ja...dem go soon begin share the unthinkable the way this trend is going
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Conwarden: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Anyone not satisfied with the food served, should take them home and cook their's grin

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Abbeyme: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello OP,

Do something to your camera o. The resolution is not representing.

3 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by assholemods: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
pitroski:

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much
You sure say nor be you be mumu? Because you lack knowledge.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
It's a welcome development.

As a Nigeria, we are less surprised.

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by tillaman(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
cool
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by samuel19222(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
op are you high on meth?

Where the tomatoes pic

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Abbeyme: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
pitroski:

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much

Yoruba man snatch your babe before?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by visijo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Marrying her because you Accidentally impregnated her is like breaking TV in a shop and have to buy it.

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by eedimo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
lovely
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
pitroski:

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much
Respect their cuisines.

7 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by snipernigga(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks to the clueless one, the hunger in the land is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by ArewaNightmare: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin to knack kpekus just dey hungry me since

2 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
studio14:
Good for una, hungry people you only come to crash the weeding, you shouting in that your hungry accent what did you bring to the couple ? Nothing, you're looking for phone to thief
Oga wetin you type na? grin

Abi you don take dat thing this afternoon? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy you get sense so? undecided
pitroski:

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much

8 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by McOluOmo: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin cheesy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Rawtruth1: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nothing wrong with that. It's better than useless plastic cups some people give
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
The event is probably been hosted by people into farming or trading of farm produce

The guy lamenting probably bring nothing for the celebrant, all they do is receive, complain, and receive

2 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by phoneport(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hennnn, this bugger must be a chef
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Better than sharing items that will only be used as decoration and not serve a more important purpose in these hard times.

Great idea.

3 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Better than sharing plastic bowl grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) / Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.